Fox News anchor methodically demolishes the Clinton-Uranium One conspiracy popular on Fox News

Gee not one mention of the Podesta brothers, Manafort, Uranium One, H.Clinton and BJ Bill connection. Poor old Shepard, not the full truths are still good enough for him...:lol:

Well anyway. plenty more to be investigated and I'm sure fair minded Americans would like to know the whole truth..

Denial, or mendacious, or both, this post by Lumpy discredits any credibility he might have once had (I doubt he had much to lose).

mmm ... sorry I popped your balloon... but

download (32).jpg
lighten up Wry, you're suppose to be having some fun...:wink_2:

Gee not one mention of the Podesta brothers, Manafort, Uranium One, H.Clinton and BJ Bill connection. Poor old Shepard, not the full truths are still good enough for him...:lol:

Well anyway. plenty more to be investigated and I'm sure fair minded Americans would like to know the whole truth..

Denial, or mendacious, or both, this post by Lumpy discredits any credibility he might have once had (I doubt he had much to lose).

View attachment 160638

Fun? I don't find lies and thoughtless echoes of lies much fun. It is my goal to expose people like you who continue to post meme's, conspiracy theories and complete bullshit as truth. I know, it is all you have and you seem to think your are clever. You're not!

We're only partially concerned about the chron: whether A sold B before alerting O to signal to HRC. If only Paul Klebnikov were still alive.

View attachment 160638

Fun? I don't find lies and thoughtless echoes of lies much fun. It is my goal to expose people like you who continue to post meme's, conspiracy theories and complete bullshit as truth. I know, it is all you have and you seem to think your are clever. You're not!

Eh, you love lying. denying facts and making personal attacks, it's your thing and you can't post without it. I find your silly outrages and determination comical.

Enjoy your liberal hate mongering but I'm thinking you need a vacation from politics and posting on the USMB.

Forum List

Back