FOX News Alert: Romney Ringtone "I like to be able to fire people."

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

You can still hear Rick Perry's Romney Ringtone: "I like to be able to fire people."

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney’s “I Like Being Able to Fire People” Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone | Fox News Insider

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney's "I Like Being Able to Fire People" Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone

Vulture Capitalists Create Jobs by Firing People and Shipping Jobs Overseas
Don't take Dante's word for it, take the word of GOP Presidential Candidate Texas Governor Rick Perry, Tea Party and Conservative Favorite Son

:thewave:

Last edited:
romney-money-lol.jpg

You can still hear Rick Perry's Romney Ringtone: "I like to be able to fire people."

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney’s “I Like Being Able to Fire People” Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone | Fox News Insider

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney's "I Like Being Able to Fire People" Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone

Don't take Dante's word for it, take the word of GOP Presidential Candidate Texas Governor Rick Perry, Tea Party and Conservative Favorite Son

I'm still waiting for a rational explanation as to why that is such a bad thing. Being able to fire someone is a good thing.

Have a problem with this?

Take it to Tea Party Republicans and Texas Governor Rick Perry who thought it was so funny.

I'm still waiting for a rational explanation as to why that is such a bad thing. Being able to fire someone is a good thing.

Most normal people do NOT like firing people. When people get fired it an be traumatic and devastating to the family.

Haters like you might never get IT, but you're not all that normal are ya? :eusa_hand:

Most normal people do NOT like firing people. When people get fired it an be traumatic and devastating to the family.

Haters like you might never get IT, but you're not all that normal are ya? :eusa_hand:

He didn't say he likes firing people. He said 'I like to be able to fire people'. Clue: 'be able to'. I also like being able to fire people - that doesn't mean I like to do it, just that I like being able to if it is necessary. You're a fucking idiot if you don't get that... Normal people understand a sentence as it is said, not as they want it to be said. This is nothing more than classic faux outrage. Even a fucking moron should get the difference.

Most normal people like doing business with the mechanic who overcharges them and then doesn't do the work? Or going back to the same restaurant that takes forever to serve the food and never brings the right order?

I must know all the abnormal people then, because no one I know likes that.

making money off of people by threatening to fire them is what Perry was alluding to as being wrong ... and what Romney avoided learning and used to suit his own interests.

He didn't say he likes firing people. He said 'I like to be able to fire people'.

Firing people has consequences when a politician wants to run as a job creator. Liking firing people is just plain mean and sick

Most normal people like doing business with the mechanic who overcharges them and then doesn't do the work? Or going back to the same restaurant that takes forever to serve the food and never brings the right order?

I must know all the abnormal people then, because no one I know likes that.

What are you rambling on about? What is this new found belief in nuance and complex argument? :badgrin:

We all know that like John Kerry, Mitt Romney has a long answer for everything.

too bad long answers don't sell.

next

He didn't say he likes firing people. He said 'I like to be able to fire people'.

Firing people has consequences when a politician wants to run as a job creator. Liking firing people is just plain mean and sick

To be able to run a business efficiently, sometimes tough choices have to be made, it happens in every successful business. It happens when trying to turn around a dying business.

he never said he liked to fire people.....

here;

Reading Comprehension | Learning Help | The Reading Clinic

fishing-boat-trolling.jpg

Again, he did not say he likes firing people. He said 'I like to be able to fire people'. Anyone with an IQ over room temperature understands the difference.... which goes a long way to explaining why some left wing twits are struggling with it. Idiot.

here;

One could presume that Dainty doesn't mind looking stupid. How odd.

To be able to run a business efficiently, sometimes tough choices have to be made, it happens in every successful business. It happens when trying to turn around a dying business.

I guess it sucks to be a really successful vulture capitalist in America expecting the types of people you've shit on to vote for you? tough job. :eusa_shifty:

here;

what did Texas Governor Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich say about this?

:eusa_whistle:

so let's get this shit straight. the liberal position is that no one should ever be fired under any circumstances? really? dumb shitz.

I guess it sucks to be a really successful vulture capitalist in America expecting the types of people you've shit on to vote for you? tough job. :eusa_shifty:

According to your 'logic', no one should be able to fire anyone, is that right? Business owners should not be able to fire anyone, for any reason, regardless of the circumstances?

Forum List

Back