Alabama governor calls on Romney to release more docs

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
A new Republican calling for Mitt Romney to make his personal taxes available to the public:

On the sidelines of the National Governors Association meeting in Williamsburg, Alabama's Republican governor, Robert Bentley, called on Romney to release all the documents requested of him.

"If you have things to hide, then maybe you're doing things wrong," Bentley said. "I think you ought to be willing to release everything to the American people."

Bentley is a less of a problem, on his own, than the line of argument he articulated: that if Romney won't put his financial information out there in the open, there must be something objectionable about it.

Alabama gov wants Romney tax returns - POLITICO.com

Wow, a non-embarrassing story from my home state, first for everything.

Obama released TWELVE years worth of his tax returns.

Romney released ONE.

Romney could settle this entire situation by doing what most presidential nominees, heck even his own dad, have done election after election.

What is he hiding?

Obama released TWELVE years worth of his tax returns.

Romney released ONE.

Romney could settle this entire situation by doing what most presidential nominees, heck even his own dad, have done election after election.

What is he hiding?

While I do agree Romney should release more Years of Taxes, I still have to call you a Hypocrite again, since you rightly point out that most Presidential Nominees do it, but ignore the fact that Most Presidential Nominees also Release their College Grades.

:)

Forum List

Back