Fox is FOS of course on Arctic ice...duped AGAIN lol....

Their track record is brilliant compared to Pub bs for the dupes...

och Industries - SourceWatch
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Koch_Industries
They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest ... originally published in "Koch Industries Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine," 2010. ..... Actions during and before the GW Bush administration.
"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort - Scientific ...
"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort - Scientific American
Dec 23, 2013 ... The largest, most-consistent money fueling the climate denial ... Another key finding: From 2003 to 2007, Koch Affiliated Foundations and the .... Paid shills are nothing new and the polluters have learned a lot from the tobacco ...
Koch Industries: Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine ...
http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/en/campaigns/global-warming-and-energy/polluterwatch/koch-ind...
THE KOCH BROTHERS: FUNDING $67,042,064 TO GROUPS DENYING ... Billionaire oilman David Koch used to joke that Koch Industries was "the biggest .... Smithsonian Institute Astrophysical Observatory (Willie Soon payments) - ...
Not Just the Koch Brothers: New Drexel Study Reveals Funders ...
Not Just the Koch Brothers: New Drexel Study Reveals Funders Behind the Climate Change Denial Effort | Now | Drexel University
Dec 20, 2013 ... The data also indicates that Koch Industries and ExxonMobil, two of the largest supporters of ... Conservative foundations have bank-rolled denial. ... He received a doctorate in sociology from George Washington University, ...
Not just the Koch brothers: New study reveals funders behind the ...
Not just the Koch brothers: New study reveals funders behind the climate change denial effort
Dec 20, 2013 ... The data also indicates that Koch Industries and ExxonMobil, two of the largest supporters of ... Conservative foundations have bank-rolled denial. ..... Energy companies pay more taxes to the governments than any other industry. ... Looking at their "funding priorities," GW skepticism is NOT one of them.

so?.....by putting all this shit up here is supposed to mean what?.
....let me ask you again Frankie....do you ever question what the Democrats tell you?....

Franco claimed the the Koch Brothers funded the denial of global warming. He was questioned. He posted information backing his claim.

And you were to stupid to know what you were looking at? But you think you are smart enough to comment on global warming. LMAO. Sure dude. Take a reading comprehension class and try again.

Franco claimed the the Koch Brothers funded the denial of global warming. He was questioned.

ok.....who was he questioned by?.....was Frankie questioning the Democrats?....no he wasn't was he?....

He posted information backing his claim.

was he questioning anything or were the righties here doing the questioning?.... so he was just posting links backing up his story.....but he was not questioning the Democrats was he?....

And you were to stupid to know what you were looking at

i believe that would be you...."dude"

But you think you are smart enough to comment on global warming.

was i commenting on Global Warming or was i asking Frankie a very simple question?

Take a reading comprehension class and try again.

when you go and take that course,take Frankie with ya....

wrong?.....the deniers back then were right....

If the global warming deniers were right back then, why aren't we freezing right now???

i was talking about the ice age....you said the deniers back then were wrong.....which anyone would assume you meant the Ice Age deniers...follow the conversation Ed....it was the 70's.....no one was talking global warming back then....that i heard of...

That is a testament to your ignorance. The vast majority in the scientific community predicted global warming. Only the same deniers we have today claimed a coming Ice Age in the 1970s.

If the global warming deniers were right back then, why aren't we freezing right now???

i was talking about the ice age....you said the deniers back then were wrong.....which anyone would assume you meant the Ice Age deniers...follow the conversation Ed....it was the 70's.....no one was talking global warming back then....that i heard of...

That is a testament to your ignorance. The vast majority in the scientific community predicted global warming. Only the same deniers we have today claimed a coming Ice Age in the 1970s.

Ed get your head out of your ass.....we were talking Global Cooling from the 70's.....you said the global warming deniers were WRONG.....i did not say it...you fucking did....go back to watching Rush you are probably missing a good repeat....

Last edited:

You realize how ignorant this is right? Saying "Well...they were wrong in the 70's...so they're wrong now too!"
its got nothing to do with now.....i mentioned the Ice age bullshit in the 70's....Ed said the deniers were wrong.....the deniers back then were RIGHT.....there was no coming ice age...so tell me who is fucking ignorant here?....can you follow a conversation?...

so?.....by putting all this shit up here is supposed to mean what?.
....let me ask you again Frankie....do you ever question what the Democrats tell you?....

Franco claimed the the Koch Brothers funded the denial of global warming. He was questioned. He posted information backing his claim.

And you were to stupid to know what you were looking at? But you think you are smart enough to comment on global warming. LMAO. Sure dude. Take a reading comprehension class and try again.

in his defense, it is Harry Dresden :tinfoil: we're talking about here. He almost makes CrusaderFrank look like a Progressive by comparison

As to the OP, Fooooox :rofl:

yea Frank is more Liberal than me....take your head out of your ass Dottie....you might actually see something....

Ed get your head out of your ass.....we were talking Global Cooling from the 70's.....you said the global warming deniers were WRONG.....i did not say it...you fucking did....go back to watching Rush you are probably missing a good repeat....
that's right, you global warming deniers were talking global cooling in the 1970s and you were as wrong then as now.

You realize how ignorant this is right? Saying "Well...they were wrong in the 70's...so they're wrong now too!"
its got nothing to do with now.....i mentioned the Ice age bullshit in the 70's....Ed said the deniers were wrong.....the deniers back then were RIGHT.....there was no coming ice age...so tell me who is fucking ignorant here?....can you follow a conversation?...

You can play dumb all you want, it was the minority of deniers who claimed a coming ice age in opposition to the majority of scientists who predicted global warming. Just because corporate media publicized the deniers does not change the fact that the consensus of the scientific community predicted global warming.

that's right, you global warming deniers were talking global cooling in the 1970s and you were as wrong then as now.

im not a denier dumbass....did rush tell you i was?...

TIME ''the fascist newsletter'' was FOS back then too...the problem is the dupes now are so off the was they think it's communist lol...

You can play dumb all you want, it was the minority of deniers who claimed a coming ice age in opposition to the majority of scientists who predicted global warming. Just because corporate media publicized the deniers does not change the fact that the consensus of the scientific community predicted global warming.

thats not what was being talked about Ed....but if you think it was....go for it....

All in the link, dingbat. I don't watch MSNBC.

so Frankie?.....why will you not answer my simple little question?.....i have asked you this a bunch of times,never an answer.....does your head start hurting if you try?....nose and ears start bleeding?.....what?....

1972 at least one expert was claiming that the Arctic ice would be gone by 2000

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

And then there has been the constant bleating from the progressives about the "Death Spiral"

Arctic Death Spiral Watch: (Cryosp)here Today, Gone Tomorrow | ThinkProgress

And then there is the reality.....

N_timeseries.png

ssmi1_ice_ext.png

Forum List

Back