Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

From the 2004 election:

So Dems would be approximately, 69% white, 21% black, and 10% latino/other. Republicans are like 89% white, 2% black, and 9% latino/other.

Source(s):

CNN.com Election 2004

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

------------------

So Republicans are 90% white. And that is why Fox has a high viewership. Most of it's viewers belong to the "Confederate Republican Party". And THIS is what conservatives are "crowing" about? Pathetic.

Because Bush was fairly unpopular by 2004, the Confederate Republican Party could actually be 94 or 95% white and Christian. You would think Fox would actually be doing better, but too many are watching "Dukes of Hazard" reruns and don't get cable on rabbit ear TV's.

95% of all blacks voted Democrat.

So none of this is a surprise. Most blacks are leaning toward conservative. Tend to be anti-gay which was proved in the Prop 8 referendum....so racism is the only pull Democrats seem to have with them.

Also you left out the Oriental population. Most of them are conservative. But I guess those folks don't count.

Yea, yea, everyone is "conservative" until you look at the "Republican" definition of "conservative". You can see it in action in Iran.
Republicans support the people of Iran until you explain how the government in Iran works. Then their sympathy shift towards the "right", just like it does in this country.

I wonder if you know what conservatism means ether.

This is the way most Republicans view it:

con⋅serv⋅a⋅tive
  /kənˈsɜrvətɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv] Show IPA

–adjective
1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
2. cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
3. traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
4. (often initial capital letter) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.
5. (initial capital letter) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism.
6. having the power or tendency to conserve; preservative.

Orientals tend to be more conservative then Whites.

Because the GOP is conservative the Dems tend to use wedge-issues that cause a predictable reaction. Most of the time what the Dems propose is unfair to one group while favoring another. This is offensive to any open-minded person with conservative values. They don't believe in an uneven playing field. They tend to believe more in real equality then Democrats do themselves.

American conservatives also believe in (1) less intrusive government, (2) smaller government, (3) fewer civil servants, national security but not foreign adventurism, and (4) market forces regulated to enhance service and product competition.

Then why is that buffoon, Rush, always talking about race, Ollie. Right along with Sean.

Then why is that buffoon, Rush, always talking about race, Ollie. Right along with Sean.

I think it's because your media sources focus on racism and drug abuse when talking about Rush. I don't hear it all that much from him.

Rush doesn't care if he's accused of being a racist anyway, and that can appear like racism to someone who's looking to insert it into everything.

The only way Democrats can attack him is by getting personal.

Rush holds a mirror up to a Democrat's faces and as usual they see everything totally ass-backwards. They tend to project their racism on him and he often lets them know it.

Some of the examples of Liberal racism is the Barrack the Magic Negro article published in the L.A. Times. He also pointed out all of the racism shown by Hillary, Bill [get my coffee] Clinton, Joe [clean and articulate] Biden, and Harry [light-skinned & no negro dialect] Reid. If you want to excuse racism then the Democrat Party is your party.

Last edited:
I agree that the Dems like playing the race card; they get a lot of votes that way.

I dislike that people who speak for my party supposedly, such as Sean and Rush, do use race as a club.

What I am saying is this: one should not decry what one uses oneself.

There's the fake Republican sticking up for the left again.

Yes, there's the real Jake.

I am sticking up for critical thinking, not smearing on either side. That is the true GOP way. This demonization by either side hurts the political process, unless we are willing to believe the electorate doesn't have a clue. I don't think that; the voters will see through nonsense sooner or later, whether Carter's or Bush's or Obama's.

I think it's because your media sources focus on racism and drug abuse when talking about Rush. I don't hear it all that much from him.

Rush doesn't care if he's accused of being a racist anyway, and that can appear like racism to someone who's looking to insert it into everything.

The only way Democrats can attack him is by getting personal.

Rush holds a mirror up to a Democrat's faces and as usual they see everything totally ass-backwards. They tend to project their racism on him and he often lets them know it.

Some of the examples of Liberal racism is the Barrack the Magic Negro article published in the L.A. Times. He also pointed out all of the racism shown by Hillary, Bill [get my coffee] Clinton, Joe [clean and articulate] Biden, and Harry [light-skinned & no negro dialect] Reid. If you want to excuse racism then the Democrat Party is your party.

Rush is accused a being a druggie way more than being a racist.

I guess it's because of all the meds.

There's the fake Republican sticking up for the left again.

Yes, there's the real Jake.

I am sticking up for critical thinking, not smearing on either side. That is the true GOP way. This demonization by either side hurts the political process, unless we are willing to believe the electorate doesn't have a clue. I don't think that; the voters will see through nonsense sooner or later, whether Carter's or Bush's or Obama's.

Let's hope they see through Obama's nonsense on Tuesday in Massachussetts...we will see if your theory holds water.

Why do we need to deal with this crisis at all ?

Are Haitians somehow more valuable than Iraqis ? Why do we kill Iraqis but want to save Haitians ?

I don't get it.

Are Haitians somehow more valuable than Iraqis ? Why do we kill Iraqis but want to save Haitians ?

I don't get it.

Of course you don't. You're an ignorant fuck from Kazakhstan who changed their name so you could suck Eminem's dick at the MTV Awards.

Name one Haitian who used WMD against their own people.
Name one Haitian who invaded a neighboring country, looted their banks, raped their women and then set their oil fields on fire.

Last edited:

I don't get it.

Name one Haitian who invaded a neighboring country, looted their banks, raped their women and then set their oil fields on fire.

i see, so because Iraqis were gassed by their own government it means they must have deserved it and we should finish what what Hussein started by killing them all.

right ?

Patty - are you by any chance a NEGROE ?

you sure do sound racist ...

Last edited:

I don't get it.

i see, so because Iraqis were gassed by their own government it means they must have deserved it and we should finish what what Hussein started by killing them all.

right ?

Perhaps in your twisted, fucked up mind that's what it means...but to clear thinking Americans like me it was an abuse of power that deserved UN sanctions and pressure from the Security Council to allow inspectors into the country.

I don't get it.

right ?

Patty - are you by any chance a NEGROE ?

you sure do sound racist ...

This coming from a guy who is an ignorant fuck from Kazakhstan who changed their name so he could suck Eminem's dick at the MTV Awards.

Sorry whateveryour new name is....I'm an American.

I find it funny that the right is usually yammering in some form or another about the liberal MSM and that it's biased against the right, etc. while proudly beating their chests pointing out that FOX has the highest ratings going.

I find it funny that the right is usually yammering in some form or another about the liberal MSM and that it's biased against the right, etc. while proudly beating their chests pointing out that FOX has the highest ratings going.

C'mon now...Main Stream Media and cable news are 2 different thing and you know it.

C'mon now...Main Stream Media and cable news are 2 different thing and you know it.

I know that the idea that the right is at some sort of disadvantage in the media department is a figment of their own imagination.

I know that the idea that the right is at some sort of disadvantage in the media department is a figment of their own imagination.

Well...that's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it but I don't think the evidence bears that out with respect to the media in general in the U.S.A.

There is only one cable channel that caters to right leaning independents and conservatives...Fox. All the rest cater to the left leaning independents and liberals. Read this link, the stats are old but...I see ZERO evidence that anything has changed to this day.
Media Bias Basics

Forum List

Back