Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

Fox News Has No Idea How to Cover the Crisis in Haiti | PEEK | AlterNet

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

Fox isn't about news, it's about entertainment. They don't know how to work this into the normal programming, the talking heads can't really blame Obama for it so they're clueless. Solution - pretend it isn't happening.

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

Fox isn't about news, it's about entertainment. They don't know how to work this into the normal programming, the talking heads can't really blame Obama for it so they're clueless. Solution - pretend it isn't happening.

ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

who forces you to watch the inferior fox oh perfect person??

:lol: I don't watch that corny channel, but i know folks who do, and they say it is crazy!!! I would rather watch the SYFI Channel,at least there is plenty of excitement, and i don't fall asleep. No!!! I do watch some CNN, NBC,NWCN, stations like that, but:lol: not FOX!!!!.My friends tell me the scope on Fox, when ever they watch it."Different Joke's for different folks!!!!:lol:

I see no confusion, and no lack of Haiti coverage on Fox.
You seem (or your sources rather seem to) refuse to distinguish between the news portions and the editorial/commentary portions.

I find the news portion is dominated by Haiti
I find only a mention of Haiti in the editorial portion commensurate with its relevance to our national news; its appropriate that Haiti not enter into editorial comment at this point, but it will.

The fact that there is at this present moment (as well as other relevant news) a security breach at JFK airport takes precedence over the ordeal Haiti is enduring.

I have been seeing a lot of actual "news" (defined as new information) on FNC regarding Haiti.

It appears that this is the source of your commentary on FNC: Click and Watch - Fox News Is Evil

Last edited:

ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

Why are you so bent out of shape??? You know it's true. Reporters from CNN, NBC, and MSNBC have had staff there all week. Like Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Ann Curry. I don't see any Fox reporters. But I guess not. They are very busy sitting on their respective asses looking for anything they can find to criticize.

who forces you to watch the inferior fox oh perfect person??

:lol: I don't watch that corny channel, but i know folks who do, and they say it is crazy!!! I would rather watch the SYFI Channel,at least there is plenty of excitement, and i don't fall asleep. No!!! I do watch some CNN, NBC,NWCN, stations like that, but:lol: not FOX!!!!.My friends tell me the scope on Fox, when ever they watch it."Different Joke's for different folks!!!!:lol:

That's what all the perfect people say. They don't watch Fox but they are perfectly comfortable blathering on about it day in and day out. That's what makes you perfect!

Why are you so bent out of shape??? You know it's true. Reporters from CNN, NBC, and MSNBC have had staff there all week. Like Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Ann Curry. I don't see any Fox reporters. But I guess not. They are very busy sitting on their respective asses looking for anything they can find to criticize.

I never figured you for a Perfect Asshole but you made the grade today. Don't bother posting your Perfect Drivel unless you can prove there are NO Fox Reporters on Scene.. I shall wait with perfect patient for uncontroversial proof that there are NO FOX Reporters on scene now come on Perfect Princess put up or stfu.

I never figured you for a Perfect Asshole but you made the grade today. Don't bother posting your Perfect Drivel unless you can prove there are NO Fox Reporters on Scene.. I shall wait with perfect patient for uncontroversial proof that there are NO FOX Reporters on scene now come on Perfect Princess put up or stfu.
I may be confused about this, but sounds like there is a claim of 'no reporters' from FOX in Haiti? My lying eyes, I guess.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Have been there for at least 3 days that I've caught them, along with all major news outlets.

what-a-dick-head.jpg

I may be confused about this, but sounds like there is a claim of 'no reporters' from FOX in Haiti? My lying eyes, I guess.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Have been there for at least 3 days that I've caught them, along with all major news outlets.

Jog on over to Media Matters. You will find their source of drivel and dreck!

If you don't like the Fox coverage,you can watch it on the all Obama network MSNBC along with the 100
or so other people that do.

Rinata, you should think about contacting Guiness.

I think you could acquire a World Record for most words spoken from the anal orifice.

Fox News Reporter Chokes Up Covering Haiti, Shep Smith Warns Of 'Smell Of Death' (VIDEO)

Fox News on the Ground in Haiti « Liveshots

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

Rinata, you should think about contacting Guiness.

I think you could acquire a World Record for most words spoken from the anal orifice.

Fox News Reporter Chokes Up Covering Haiti, Shep Smith Warns Of 'Smell Of Death' (VIDEO)

Fox News on the Ground in Haiti « Liveshots

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

She must be the spawn of TruthMatters! that's the only explanation.

Forum List

Back