Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

If you want to see a Barry asskiss fest, turn on MSNBC.

If you want to see a European asskiss fest, turn on CNN.

If you want to see groups like ACORN actually be exposed, turn on FOX.

All depends on what you like.

From the above link:
"Haiti has endured ruthless dictators, corruption and foreign invasions. But so has the Dominican Republic, and the D.R. is in much better shape. Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same island and the same basic environment, yet the border between the two societies offers one of the starkest contrasts on earth -- with trees and progress on one side, and deforestation and poverty and early death on the other. "As Lawrence E. Harrison explained in his book 'The Central Liberal Truth,' Haiti, like most of the world's poorest nations, suffers from a complex web of progress-resistant cultural influences. There is the influence of the voodoo religion, which spreads the message that life is capricious and planning futile. There are high levels of social mistrust. Responsibility is often not internalized."

"Child-rearing practices often involve neglect in the early years and harsh retribution when kids hit 9 or 10. ... In this country, we first tried to tackle poverty by throwing money at it, just as we did abroad. Then we tried microcommunity efforts, just as we did abroad. But the programs that really work involve intrusive paternalism. These programs, like the Harlem Children's Zone and the No Excuses schools, are led by people who figure they don't understand all the factors that have contributed to poverty, but they don't care. They are going to replace parts of the local culture with a highly demanding, highly intensive culture of achievement -- involving everything from new child-rearing practices to stricter schools to better job performance," and none of these programs are sponsored by government and certainly not by liberal government.

So the things that end poverty are cultural, and they start bottom-up, and they're done by citizens and real people who can't take it anymore. Throwing money at it accomplishes nothing! It's been demonstrated all across the world, but most near to us it's been demonstrated in Haiti. I mention all this as a rebuttal to all of the feigned outrage at me, the lying note that I urged people not to give to charity for Haiti. Nobody in their right mind would ever believe that about me or anybody else, for that matter. However, I did say find some way to do it other than giving it to Obama, 'cause I know he's going to eliminate the charitable deduction. He wants to wipe out individual charitable giving. He wants the government to be the go-to person for all charities. That's the only reason you wipe out the deduction for charitable contributions.

Last edited:
yea yea, did faux ever find that missing girl in aruba, i thought not, 24 /7 for months

I am no longer going to argue with someone who doesn't watch FOX- & never has.

It would be like me arguing with you--about the content of a book you read that I didn't. I would consider myself fairly ignorant for doing that.

You may consider that also.

haha

You'll win all your arguments from now on. You'll only be arguing with brainwashed morons. You won't be able to argue with any truth seeking, intelligent, independant thinkers.

Enjoy!

Fox News Has No Idea How to Cover the Crisis in Haiti | PEEK | AlterNet

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

who forces you to watch the inferior fox oh perfect person??

:lol: I don't watch that corny channel, but i know folks who do, and they say it is crazy!!! I would rather watch the SYFI Channel,at least there is plenty of excitement, and i don't fall asleep. No!!! I do watch some CNN, NBC,NWCN, stations like that, but:lol: not FOX!!!!.My friends tell me the scope on Fox, when ever they watch it."Different Joke's for different folks!!!!:lol:

If you don't watch Fox then how can you make an intelligent argument against their coverage of the crisis in Haiti?

Tell you what....shut up about Fox...we know you don't ever ever watch that network.:cuckoo:

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

:lol::lol::lol: I guess liberals have now made themselves news media critics--even though they don't watch FOX---:lol::lol:

Funny that none of them watch fox, but they know every word spoken. :lol:

I can't beleive that MSNBC is still in business. Rachel Maddox, another club member of the Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club doing her best at dumbing down America still there. I tell ya, I don't know why she does not try out for a linebacker position for the University of Michigan, she would be a shoe-in. All she needs is the helmet.:lol:

Another post of absolutely no value provided by Maple.

It's a fact that--MSNBC aka (the dumb down America station) ratings have collapsed. They are the LEAST watched station out of all major networks. MSNBC comes in LAST place. FOX is still the top rated news network & enjoys more than 3 times the viewers--with approximately 1.5 million watching Bill O'reilly--while Criss Mathews has an audiance of 340K. ---:lol::lol:

When this happens advertisers--the ones who are paying for these programs start moving in other directions when their contracts, with these shows run out.

Therefore, if MSNBC can't get it together--they will be just a distant memory.

I'm not going to say that what you're saying is wrong. Because I really don't follow the ratings.

Again...for the cheap seats.

Nielsen Ratings for Wednesday, Jan. 13

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,501,000 in total viewers (426,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 942,000 in total viewers (337,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 449,000 in total viewers (129,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 320,000 in total viewers (137,000 in A25-54)

Nielsen Ratings for Thursday, Jan. 14

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,524,000 in total viewers (411,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 913,000 in total viewers (328,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 434,000 in total viewers (130,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 335,000 in total viewers (143,000 in A25-54)

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

I can't beleive that MSNBC is still in business. Rachel Maddox, another club member of the Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club doing her best at dumbing down America still there. I tell ya, I don't know why she does not try out for a linebacker position for the University of Michigan, she would be a shoe-in. All she needs is the helmet.:lol:

Irony is such a bitch, isn't she?

Irony is such a bitch, isn't she?

Why are you fighting Maple's battles??? Oh, I know. You love to do that negative rep thing to me. I got it a minute ago. That means I'm doing fine!!! Thanks.

haha

You'll win all your arguments from now on. You'll only be arguing with brainwashed morons. You won't be able to argue with any truth seeking, intelligent, independant thinkers.

Enjoy!

If someone is going to argue a point, it would help to actually be conversant in that point, no?

Why debate the merits and points of a book that you have never read?

It's a fact that--MSNBC aka (the dumb down America station) ratings have collapsed. They are the LEAST watched station out of all major networks. MSNBC comes in LAST place. FOX is still the top rated news network & enjoys more than 3 times the viewers--with approximately 1.5 million watching Bill O'reilly--while Criss Mathews has an audiance of 340K. ---:lol::lol:

When this happens advertisers--the ones who are paying for these programs start moving in other directions when their contracts, with these shows run out.

Therefore, if MSNBC can't get it together--they will be just a distant memory.

I'm not going to say that what you're saying is wrong. Because I really don't follow the ratings.

Good, cause you would be wrong if you said it was wrong.

what-a-dick-head.jpg

:lol::lol: GR8 Pic! A two-headed 'willy' I woulda liked to see the human head on the opposite end where it really belongs since there are so many that have evolved into that 'life form', specially in the media and D.C., the 'petri dish of political genetic R&D'

who forces you to watch the inferior fox oh perfect person??

A perfect broadcast would blame that mess on Bush....and praise Obama for acting swiftly.

Oh and proudly proclaim that Obama has done a much better job then Bush did during Katrina....although no evidence of that exists.

Forum List

Back