Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

Fox isn't about news, it's about entertainment. They don't know how to work this into the normal programming, the talking heads can't really blame Obama for it so they're clueless. Solution - pretend it isn't happening.

ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

Why are you so bent out of shape??? You know it's true. Reporters from CNN, NBC, and MSNBC have had staff there all week. Like Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Ann Curry. I don't see any Fox reporters. But I guess not. They are very busy sitting on their respective asses looking for anything they can find to criticize.

You would actually have to turn the channel to FOX in order to see their reporters in Haiti. They are there, in fact one of the morning news anchors is there. Shame so many refuse to watch the number one rated news channel.

I saw Haiti covered constanly on Fox for the past two days.

MSNBC is a premium channel. Fox pays to be put on regular cable. Now that the NBC/comcast thing is taking shape that may change. The fact is, MSNBC is not available to the majority of the country.

I have Comcast. FOX is one channel away from MSNBC and two more away from CNN.

My friend has satellite. They put MSNBC up in the 400s. Far away, hard to find. It's ridiculous.

I saw Haiti covered constanly on Fox for the past two days.

No you didn't. I've been flipping between all three channels for days. CNN and MSNBC is non-stop Haiti. FOX is a little bit of Haiti, mostly the Massachussetts Senate race and Sarah Palin interviews.

For example right this instant - I just turned on FOX. And *gag* it's Glenn Beck reading his journal to Sarah Palin.

Switched over to MSNBC right this minute - W Bush, Clinton and Obama speaking about US helping Haiti.

Wonder what CNN has on?

CNN - Oh look, Haiti coverage. It's Wolf Blitzer trying to speak to Anderson Cooper who's in Haiti.

Fox News shows have covered Haiti as the main story since the quake happened. I don't watch the talking heads on any channel as they are not news, they do not present news, And i get enough opinion in these boards. Besides the Libberals always tell us what beck has to say and especially what Limbaugh has to say. I wonder how they always know?

Switched over to MSNBC right this minute - W Bush, Clinton and Obama speaking about US helping Haiti.

Wonder what CNN has on?

tea baggers

Why such disrespect for the Commander in Chief?

If you want to fool people into thinking you're a US Vet, you're not doing a good job of it.

You're a fraud. No real Vet would be so disrespectful to the President of the USA.

Fox News shows have covered Haiti as the main story since the quake happened. I don't watch the talking heads on any channel as they are not news, they do not present news, And i get enough opinion in these boards. Besides the Libberals always tell us what beck has to say and especially what Limbaugh has to say. I wonder how they always know?

HAHA! Did you think Limbaugh and Beck have special secret powers where only right wing nutjobs can see and hear them?

:cuckoo:

As of right now:

CNN has Haiti,
HLN has Tiger Woods
CNBC has some single chick complaining about being fired.
FNC has Glenn Beck

Don't get MSNBC here at work, but their lineup online via Yahoo TV listings says that they are showing the show "Lockup" right now, focusing on a Mexican jail.

HAHA! Did you think Limbaugh and Beck have special secret powers where only right wing nutjobs can see and hear them?

:cuckoo:

I don't watch Beck and I don't listen to Limbaugh, but I sure hear enough of what they say and I hear it from the left. I guess you guys just have to watch them. Are they really that interesting?

Wonder what CNN has on?

tea baggers

If you want to fool people into thinking you're a US Vet, you're not doing a good job of it.

You're a fraud. No real Vet would be so disrespectful to the President of the USA.

my military service is posted on here. so go fuck your self commie. and he's NOT my president moron

As of right now:

CNN has Haiti,
HLN has Tiger Woods
CNBC has some single chick complaining about being fired.
FNC has Glenn Beck

Don't get MSNBC here at work, but their lineup online via Yahoo TV listings says that they are showing the show "Lockup" right now, focusing on a Mexican jail.

MSNBC shows that on the listings but they have constant Haiti coverage. Haiti is on MSNBC right now.

tea baggers

my military service is posted on here. so go fuck your self commie. and he's NOT my president moron

LOL! You're an obvious fraud. Very disrespectful, to the President and to your fellow Americans.

LOL! You're an obvious fraud. Very disrespectful, to the President and to your fellow Americans.

and your an obvious shit for brains

Forum List

Back