Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

Fox News is the clear victor in those watching around-the-clock news of the tragic earthquake in Haiti. While ten FNC correspondents have been deployed to the region, including White House Correspondent Wendell Goler, who is still in the Dominican Republic and D.C. correspondent Griff Jenkins, who just arrived today, this weekend viewers will watch Geraldo Rivera join the coverage. (Above right is a shot of him covering an expose on Staten Island in 1972.)
Greta Van Susteren attempted to go to Port au Prince Thursday, but her plane was not permitted to land in the city and she returned to Washington. "I gave Griff my sleeping bag (he also has one) to give to anyone who needs it plus I have given him the supplies I have," Van Susteren wrote on her blog, explaining that Jenkins drove to Ft. Pierce, Fla. to catch a 4 a.m. cargo flight to Haiti.

Nielsen Ratings for Wednesday, Jan. 13

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,501,000 in total viewers (426,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 942,000 in total viewers (337,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 449,000 in total viewers (129,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 320,000 in total viewers (137,000 in A25-54)

Nielsen Ratings for Thursday, Jan. 14

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,524,000 in total viewers (411,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 913,000 in total viewers (328,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 434,000 in total viewers (130,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 335,000 in total viewers (143,000 in A25-54)

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

Why are you so bent out of shape??? You know it's true. Reporters from CNN, NBC, and MSNBC have had staff there all week. Like Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Ann Curry. I don't see any Fox reporters. But I guess not. They are very busy sitting on their respective asses looking for anything they can find to criticize.

I never figured you for a Perfect Asshole but you made the grade today. Don't bother posting your Perfect Drivel unless you can prove there are NO Fox Reporters on Scene.. I shall wait with perfect patient for uncontroversial proof that there are NO FOX Reporters on scene now come on Perfect Princess put up or stfu.

:lol::lol::lol: I really touched a nerve today, didn't I?? Tough.

Let's see. You told me not to post "drivel", prove there are no Fox reporters in Haiti, and you shall wait with patience for the proof, and to put up or STFU.

My response is this. What world do you live in that would make you think I would take orders from you??? Honey, you're going to have a long wait. Get lost.

Why are you so bent out of shape??? You know it's true. Reporters from CNN, NBC, and MSNBC have had staff there all week. Like Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Ann Curry. I don't see any Fox reporters. But I guess not. They are very busy sitting on their respective asses looking for anything they can find to criticize.

I never figured you for a Perfect Asshole but you made the grade today. Don't bother posting your Perfect Drivel unless you can prove there are NO Fox Reporters on Scene.. I shall wait with perfect patient for uncontroversial proof that there are NO FOX Reporters on scene now come on Perfect Princess put up or stfu.
I may be confused about this, but sounds like there is a claim of 'no reporters' from FOX in Haiti? My lying eyes, I guess.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Have been there for at least 3 days that I've caught them, along with all major news outlets.

I said in my post that I had seen nobody from Fox in Haiti. Which doesn't surprise me. However, there could be reporters there. But I haven't seen any.

What's wrong with that?? Willow Face or whatever her name is got all bent out of shape about it. Had a little hissy fit. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I really touched a nerve today, didn't I?? Tough.

Let's see. You told me not to post "drivel", prove there are no Fox reporters in Haiti, and you shall wait with patience for the proof, and to put up or STFU.

My response is this. What world do you live in that would make you think I would take orders from you??? Honey, you're going to have a long wait. Get lost.

I know asswipe,, we all be waiting til hell freezes over cause we all know you got no fucking proof..

I may be confused about this, but sounds like there is a claim of 'no reporters' from FOX in Haiti? My lying eyes, I guess.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Have been there for at least 3 days that I've caught them, along with all major news outlets.

I said in my post that I had seen nobody from Fox in Haiti. Which doesn't surprise me. However, there could be reporters there. But I haven't seen any.

What's wrong with that?? Willow Face or whatever her name is got all bent out of shape about it. Had a little hissy fit. :lol:

bend over and kiss your own ass,, ain't nobody here gonna do it..

ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

Rinata, you should think about contacting Guiness.

I think you could acquire a World Record for most words spoken from the anal orifice.

Fox News Reporter Chokes Up Covering Haiti, Shep Smith Warns Of 'Smell Of Death' (VIDEO)

Fox News on the Ground in Haiti « Liveshots

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

That's nice.

MSNBC is a premium channel. Fox pays to be put on regular cable. Now that the NBC/comcast thing is taking shape that may change. The fact is, MSNBC is not available to the majority of the country.

MSNBC is a premium channel. Fox pays to be put on regular cable. Now that the NBC/comcast thing is taking shape that may change. The fact is, MSNBC is not available to the majority of the country.

snot? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, I'm getting bored now. The bottom line is that I didn't see Fox there. I never said that were NOT there. Good God!!!

Your reaction was really over the top, Willow person. Let me give you a tip. When you let people know that you're angry you have lost.

And you sure blew it today. It was fun for me though.:lol:

Okay, I'm getting bored now. The bottom line is that I didn't see Fox there. I never said that were NOT there. Good God!!!

Your reaction was really over the top, Willow person. Let me give you a tip. When you let people know that you're angry you have lost.

I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss your own ass, truly I don't.. truly..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1201-the-backtrack.jpg

can you sit there and watch it all day??? not me. ive had fox on serval times today. they were coving it. but it gets old. over and over. there are other things happening in the world. just saying

You seem so sad you can't be perfect. I'm so sorry for you.

A perfect person would realize it's on you to show us which FOX reporter is in Haiti.

The opposite cannot be proven. You need to post the name of the FOX reporter.

Go ahead, you can be perfect too, if you try.

can you sit there and watch it all day??? not me. ive had fox on serval times today. they were coving it. but it gets old. over and over. there are other things happening in the world. just saying

Turn on MSNBC, they aren't showing the same old thing over and over. If you want to see what's going on.....

If you want to see FOX repeating the same pics and vids, don't bother changing the channel.

By the way, you're no vet. A vet would never be so disrespectful of the President, the Commander in Chief.

You're obviously a fraud.

Fox News Has No Idea How to Cover the Crisis in Haiti | PEEK | AlterNet

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

I'll admit that i don't watch FOX 24 hours a day, but even with the little bit that I've seen, Geraldo Rivera, the guy that does their 7:00 news during the week and another field reporter are in Haiti right now. I would assume more. The facts they report are varying wildly like the ones from New Orleans during the Katrina coverage.

I saw these guys. Much footage of the collapsed buildings, interviews with various people on site, pictures of the Jolly Greens bringing aid, the blue helmeted UN troops and lots of airport shots.

This piece accuses FOX of not being able to see news due bias. Pot? Kettle? A hatchet piece aimed at those who want to read it.

Forum List

Back