Fox Blatently Pitches for GOP Senate Candidate

neither is scott brown.

:rofl:

See this nice circle we've gotten ourselves into. Now we're back to my original point, thanks. :lol:

The GOP hasn't been Conservative since Coolidge. And while I wasn't alive then, I'm sure you could tell me stories about Calvin. :razz: :D

Thanks.

The thing is that Ed doesn't pretend he's anything but a political person with a particular pov.. same as Joe Scarborough doesn't pretend to be anything but a conservative.

Fox tries to pretend it's news.

Why don't you know, War is Peace Jillian. :eusa_shhh:

Chris Matthews said that it is his responsibility to ensure the President is successful.....and he refers to his program as a news program.
Cavuto is a business commentator.

Your outrage Juillian simply makes you look like exactly what you are...an uneducated left wing liberal hack who regurgitates whatever garbage you read on the blogs.....

I suggest you start thinking for yourself.

Nah....dont. It will prove to be even worse for an uneductated left wing liberal hack who regurgitates whatever garbage you read on the blogs.

Please....continue to follow the lead of Chris Matthews.

Fox is not news.

It is the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

Someone on MSNBC said Dems should cheat to get Coakley in.

MSNBC isn't even propaganda, it's just a bunch of angry liberals who can't control themselves when Dems lose. Maybe that's why its ratings are 70% lower than Fox News.

He said it on MSNBC.

He and the MSNBC station dont claim to be fair adn balenced now do they.

They also did not win a COURT CASE by proving a news station has a right to lie if they chose too.

actually i can say what is true about Fox.

What I can't do is open your youtube link cause I'm at work. grrrrr...

it's the ed shultz "i'd vote ten times to keep the bastards out" bit.

msnbc and fox are two sides of the same coin, imo.

Thanks.

The thing is that Ed doesn't pretend he's anything but a political person with a particular pov.. same as Joe Scarborough doesn't pretend to be anything but a conservative.

i don't watch national fox news. i do watch the local affiliate and it doesn't seem any different than the other local outlets.

a lot of people agree with you so there's probably something to it.

Court Ruling: Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie » Propeller

A Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information.

And Fox complains when they are not treated like a "real" news outlet

Learn to read. Learn to understand.
Learn to think for yourself.
Learn to find out the facts yourself.
Learn to determine the fdifference between a news commentator and a news reporter.

Actually....first learn to learn.

In the promo, the announcer states: “The bottom line in Massachusetts. How a GOP victory in the Bay State could save taxpayers nationwide. What the senate race really means for your money. Tonight, on your World.”

What I find funny is the far left bring this up as some sort of proof of a rightward bias by FOX. It's true, if the current healthcare bill gets passed it will end up costs us more, if Brown wins, he will attempt to get this bill to fail, thus...a GOP victory tonight could save taxpayers nationwide.

No stretch at all. No bias at all. At least imo.

-TSO

That has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen.

Roger Ailes worked for Nixon before he became president of FoxNews.

Every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. National health insurance would save America money and make our businesses more competive worldwide because they would not be burdened with having to pay for healthcare for our workers. The rest of the world is kicking our ass because their businesses don't have to pay for healthcare.

Learn to read. Learn to understand.
Learn to think for yourself.
Learn to find out the facts yourself.
Learn to determine the fdifference between a news commentator and a news reporter.

Actually....first learn to learn.

great advice. it would certainly preclude anyone getting "news" from Fox.

:thup:

it's the ed shultz "i'd vote ten times to keep the bastards out" bit.

msnbc and fox are two sides of the same coin, imo.

Thanks.

i don't watch national fox news. i do watch the local affiliate and it doesn't seem any different than the other local outlets.

Learn the difference between a Fox NEWS reporter and Fox NEWS commentator

According to your idiotic logic...Bob Beckel must be a conservative

FOX isnt a news outlet; it's more like a comedy show. Americans get a bad name because of the right-wing, wackjobs on that station. It's sad really.

I prefer the Arab News outlet - far more balanced and they do report the news.

Fox is not news.

It is the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

Hmmm. I guess that makes MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS the propaganda wings of the Democratic party. Fair and balanced?? Gotta wonder dochan know???

Thanks.

Learn the difference between a Fox NEWS reporter and Fox NEWS commentator

According to your idiotic logic...Bob Beckel must be a conservative

which idiotic logic is that, cupcake?

Forum List

Back