FOX: 50 percent of Americans want trump removed

50 percent of the people polled by the presidents state news company want trump gone. That's the way it is.

But your butt-buddy Adam Schitt said that he can't trust the voters to do the right thing.

foxpoll.jpg

This ain't the "liberal media" full of trump haters folks.

Fox News poll delivers devastating news to Trump on impeachment

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.

Looking forward to you looking like the racist ass that you are.

foxpoll.jpg

And I care why....Adam Schitt cocksucker ?
foxpoll.jpg

It would be a concern if the marxist Dims had anything even remotely human to run against President Trump....

Alas, the entire field is soulless, shit-eating rodents with varying degrees of love for communism... and each and every one of them is uber-detestable.... just like the Bag Lady.
Wrong.

No, he's correct.

You saying "Wrong" all the time only shows you really have no argument.

No, the word wrong means he is incorrect. I really don't need to waster much more time saying anything else.

Since you can't prove it...you are full of shit.

Doesn't sound too good for Trump in the coming election when he is starting out with half the country wanting him removed now. I wonder how many don't think he should be president, but don't want him kicked out right now.

People, are we remembering the Polls of 2016? Polls are all lies and propaganda. Nobody agrees to take polls anymore. So they just make them up.

Does that apply to your right wing polls?

It would be a concern if the marxist Dims had anything even remotely human to run against President Trump....

Alas, the entire field is soulless, shit-eating rodents with varying degrees of love for communism... and each and every one of them is uber-detestable.... just like the Bag Lady.
Wrong.

No, he's correct.

No, the word wrong means he is incorrect. I really don't need to waster much more time saying anything else.

I've proven it. So too bad.

Sorry. Thinking Americans understand what is going on here. Pelosi said the other day that we need to uncover the facts of this case, which begs the question why the House voted to impeach the President without uncovering the facts. The left wants a witch hunt. They hope for some more process crimes stuff. The Senate is like the jury. The House presented their case and now the jury should deliberate. The leftist dingbats have decided they don't have enough to convict and they need more(some) real evidence. At this point, they have absolutely nothing. The President of Ukraine said himself he did not feel pressure and did not feel that aid was tied to any particular issue. As the defense stated, you can't have a Quid Pro Quo without the Quo. You can't be a victim of bribery if you don't know you are being bribed. Democrats are too dumb to comprehend this simple concept. It is both sad and frightening that thinking Americans either hate Trump, the person, so bad they are willing to destroy our country to get him out of office or they are really so ignorant to believe the dribble that comes from the Democratic Party.
This is a large paragraph of bullshit.

I get it. It's hard for you to admit you have been misled.

But you are the one being misled.

Sure, which is why us misled Republicans are the ones making the money in the country. We just aren't as smart as you guys. Ya'll just happen to have bad luck on a big scale.

Actually the richest man in America is not a republican. And you are being misled.

Yes, I am aware that many of the ultra-weatlhy are Democrats. There are other reasons for that. As for the affluent working class, it is predominately Republican.

We are the informed ones and the ones climbing the corporate ladders. This has been proven over and over and over. Indeed, you and your kind fall right into the trap the Democrats want. Governement dependent, ignorant lemmings who will follow their Party right off a cliff.

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.

100% of rational, sane, ethical, and moral Americans want Trump impeached and removed.

Lock him up.

People, are we remembering the Polls of 2016? Polls are all lies and propaganda. Nobody agrees to take polls anymore. So they just make them up.

Does that apply to your right wing polls?

All polls are lies and propaganda. And if people haven't learned that after Brexit and U.S. 2016, they are slow learners.

The reason is that they can't poll successfully anymore: people won't take polls, we don't like the datamining. I haven't taken any for years. So the pollsters, who want to make money off this market for info, just make it up. They know the data is lousy, if there is any data, and they simply don't care. As long as they pull in the money, they don't care that everything they say is wrong.

Wrong.

No, he's correct.

I've proven it. So too bad.
Wrong

Looking forward to you looking like the racist ass that you are.

foxpoll.jpg

And I care why....Adam Schitt cocksucker ?
foxpoll.jpg

This doesn't matter.
The polling across the states with GOP senators, does.
How does that look?

This is a large paragraph of bullshit.

Sure, which is why us misled Republicans are the ones making the money in the country. We just aren't as smart as you guys. Ya'll just happen to have bad luck on a big scale.

Actually the richest man in America is not a republican. And you are being misled.

Yes, I am aware that many of the ultra-weatlhy are Democrats. There are other reasons for that. As for the affluent working class, it is predominately Republican.

We are the informed ones and the ones climbing the corporate ladders. This has been proven over and over and over. Indeed, you and your kind fall right into the trap the Democrats want. Governement dependent, ignorant lemmings who will follow their Party right off a cliff.

credible link?

credible link?

What? Any website that shows the demographics of Republicans vs Democrats will suffice to show that as people began to make more money they vote Republican and as they make less, Democratic. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Forum List

Back