FOX: 50 percent of Americans want trump removed

This ain't the "liberal media" full of trump haters folks.

Fox News poll delivers devastating news to Trump on impeachment

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

foxpoll.jpg

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.

Weird, something isn’t adding up...since the shit-show began the RNC and Trump have raised record amounts of cash from donors, his approval rating has climbed and stayed higher than the Kenyan Boogs at the same point in his presidency. What gives?
Because Fox is deep state too. We have to understand that. They give favorable coverage only because they’re in a corner and have no other choice. But if you pay attention to everything they do it’s clear they’re still deep state masquerading as fair and balanced. If you want real fair media coverage I recommend OAN.

FOX News is part of the billionaire right wing media. Their goal is to retain power and that it not fall into the hands of Democrats. To that end, the media owned by billionaires has demonzied and denigrated all liberals for decades.
You’re one of the most insane liberals on this site. Literally anything you say means nothing to me

According to a new Fox News poll released on Sunday morning, a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll, “On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

Like I said, in the fall campaign, trump is about to get dismantled by the democrats. And if republicans refuse to allow witnesses, those voting against doing so will be gone. That includes McConnell. So republicans can choose to die with trump or live without him.

Weird, something isn’t adding up...since the shit-show began the RNC and Trump have raised record amounts of cash from donors, his approval rating has climbed and stayed higher than the Kenyan Boogs at the same point in his presidency. What gives?
Because Fox is deep state too. We have to understand that. They give favorable coverage only because they’re in a corner and have no other choice. But if you pay attention to everything they do it’s clear they’re still deep state masquerading as fair and balanced. If you want real fair media coverage I recommend OAN.
Lol! Fox is now the deep state.
You’re going to be one of the ones who’s going to have to be put on suicide watch after all the crimes come out. Many of you liberals aren’t going to be able to cope with what you’ve been voting for all your lives. I pray that you can find comfort within yourselves when the time comes.

The imaginary crimes you speak of don't exist.
Yeah you’re definitely gonna take it pretty hard.

I have it on good authority, from numerous polls, that there is no path to victory in the Electoral College for Trump in 2016.

I have it on good authority, from numerous polls, that there is no path to victory in the Electoral College for Trump in 2016.
Damn that sucks. I hope his opponent doesn’t have a 99% chance of winning on top of that. Looks like we’re screwed :(

The Fox polls didn't turn out any more accurate than the others. The notion that Fox is monolithically pro-Trump is just wrong. It isn't.

The Fox polls didn't turn out any more accurate than the others. The notion that Fox is monolithically pro-Trump is just wrong. It isn't.
Who says it’s pro trump? The only reason they give him any favorable coverage at all is because the GOP is as united as it’s ever been and they have no choice. The only ones I like there are ingraham and watters. Jarret is ok too. OAN is a much better outlet

And yet he'll be reelected in a few months.

Are Democrats losers or what?

HAHAHAHA...

Who says it’s pro trump? The only reason they give him any favorable coverage at all is because the GOP is as united as it’s ever been and they have no choice. The only ones I like there are ingraham and watters. Jarret is ok too. OAN is a much better outlet

I have been doing my best to avoid all television news channels. I've been getting my news online instead. Sick of the bias. :eusa_hand: I don't want to give them my viewership anymore.

Doesn't sound too good for Trump in the coming election when he is starting out with half the country wanting him removed now. I wonder how many don't think he should be president, but don't want him kicked out right now.

People, are we remembering the Polls of 2016? Polls are all lies and propaganda. Nobody agrees to take polls anymore. So they just make them up.

i feel bad for these moderate Senators

Lamar is a real moderate, but he is also a partisan when he needs to be

and I bet Susan Collins wishes she had run for governor 2 years ago so she doesn't have to make these tough decisions!

Looking forward to you looking like the racist ass that you are.

It would be a concern if the marxist Dims had anything even remotely human to run against President Trump....

Alas, the entire field is soulless, shit-eating rodents with varying degrees of love for communism... and each and every one of them is uber-detestable.... just like the Bag Lady.
Wrong.

No, he's correct.

You saying "Wrong" all the time only shows you really have no argument.

No, the real poll is after we hear witnesses. And if we don't you won't like the results.
The time for witnesses, was in the house....Face it, Schiff, and Nadler screwed up by rushing this.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
no.....they intentionally take the easy way....they demanded witnesses and documents....then retract their demands when Trump takes them to court asserting executive privilege.....then they vote on impeachment articles with nothing but hearsay evidence and demand that the Senate do all of the legwork for them.

This is your average lazy fuck Washington Democrat.

trump took them to court knowing that it would take years for the court to render a decision. So the democrats have put this in front of us, the people. trump either stops blocking witnesses and information, or gets exposed for a cover up.
Typical unhinged TDS afflicted Dimwinger...............you want to deny President Trump the same rights all other Presidents have had simply because he beat Hillary in 2016.

Get over it, loser. Cankles lost.
I don't give a fuck about 2016 you stupid son of a bitch. trump has been given the same rights as any other president in this situation. But NO other president has EVER ignored the constitutional duty of congress to provide oversight of the executive branch like this crooked bastard has done.

They've all done it.

Are you really that stupid ?

foxpoll.jpg

It would be a concern if the marxist Dims had anything even remotely human to run against President Trump....

Alas, the entire field is soulless, shit-eating rodents with varying degrees of love for communism... and each and every one of them is uber-detestable.... just like the Bag Lady.
Wrong.

No, he's correct.

You saying "Wrong" all the time only shows you really have no argument.

No, the word wrong means he is incorrect. I really don't need to waster much more time saying anything else.

foxpoll.jpg

And I care why....Adam Schitt cocksucker ?

Forum List

Back