Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility.

Does anyone imagine that the perp really thought he was about to kill this guy?

Hell, almost no male of my generation has not put himself at risk of accidently killing somebody by punching them.

I'm not saying he ought to get off, neither am I saying that his sentence was too long.

Merely that millions of people have taken the same risk and not killed anyone.

I've done it dozens of times.. and I am not a thug.

I disagree. I am also not talking about the law as it has been wrong countless times before. You provoke someone on purpose you deserve whatever happens to you. Any other situation in life your actions dictate your outcome. Same thing here. You may not like it because its not flowery but its real.

Bullshit. We don't attack and kill people simply because we are upset with the use of their language. You have been taught wrong, and you need to get your head straightened out.

Thats not what I said but your reply is bullshit. This happens all the time. My head is fine.

We don't know what all this guy may have said. Apparently he was arguing with them about riding their bicycles on the sidewalk.

We do know however, that if he made a racial slur you believe it's fine that he was physically attacked and killed.

And by the way, it's one thing to say you don't feel sorry for someone who is attacked after calling someone the n word, and it's a whole other thing to say they deserved it.

Bullshit. We don't attack and kill people simply because we are upset with the use of their language. You have been taught wrong, and you need to get your head straightened out.

Thats not what I said but your reply is bullshit. This happens all the time. My head is fine.

We don't know what all this guy may have said. Apparently he was arguing with them about riding their bicycles on the sidewalk.

We do know however, that if he made a racial slur you believe it's fine that he was physically attacked and killed.

And by the way, it's one thing to say you don't feel sorry for someone who is attacked after calling someone the n word, and it's a whole other thing to say they deserved it.

True we don,t know what he said that appeared to provoke the attack but its clear he said something because they were walking away and the guy on the bike turns back. Right before the other guy hits the white dude. The scenario was brought up that even if he called the guy a racial slur he didnt deserve to get hit. To that I say BS. Keep your mouth shut and you don get hit. You don't get hit, you don't fall and hit your head. He would be responsible for getting hit because he ran his mouth. To be more specific he got what he deserved if he did in fact use a racial slur. The fact that he ended up passing away is irrelevant to the point and if it was indeed a racial slur I am happy there is one less bigot walking the earth.

True we don,t know what he said that appeared to provoke the attack but its clear he said something because they were walking away and the guy on the bike turns back. Right before the other guy hits the white dude. The scenario was brought up that even if he called the guy a racial slur he didnt deserve to get hit. To that I say BS. Keep your mouth shut and you don get hit. You don't get hit, you don't fall and hit your head. He would be responsible for getting hit because he ran his mouth. To be more specific he got what he deserved if he did in fact use a racial slur. The fact that he ended up passing away is irrelevant to the point and if it was indeed a racial slur I am happy there is one less bigot walking the earth.

Well and it could be that sense black males are more prone to be violent in the first place, they may have attacked completely unprovoked.
Just sayin.

second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility.

Does anyone imagine that the perp really thought he was about to kill this guy?

Hell, almost no male of my generation has not put himself at risk of accidently killing somebody by punching them.

I'm not saying he ought to get off, neither am I saying that his sentence was too long.

Merely that millions of people have taken the same risk and not killed anyone.

I've done it dozens of times.. and I am not a thug.

Surely you're not saying you've sucker punched dozens of old men with aspergers?

Well and it could be that sense black males are more prone to be violent in the first place, they may have attacked completely unprovoked.
Just sayin.

A lot of thing could be said but that doesn't make them factual. There is no ethnicity on the face of the earth that has exhibited a propensity towards aggression and violence than white males. Its not even close. I doubt it was unprovoked. What was the guy doing saying something to them anyway?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk[/ame]

Last edited:

Just sayin.

A lot of thing could be said but that doesn't make them factual. There is no ethnicity on the face of the earth that has exhibited a propensity towards aggression and violence than white males. Its not even close. I doubt it was unprovoked. What was the guy doing saying something to them anyway?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk]Official PlayStation 4 Perfect Day Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

A video game? Bwhahahahaha!!
You're delusional.

Just sayin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk]Official PlayStation 4 Perfect Day Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

A video game? Bwhahahahaha!!
You're delusional.

Not as delusional as you evidently. Are you disputing that white boys are the most violent animals to ever exist on earth? That video was just proof that you glorify in it. We can get to comparing how many civilizations have been wiped out by whites vs Blacks but I don't think the results shed a good light on your people.

You know you've lost the argument when you have to resort to video games to make your point. :lol::lol::lol:

Just sayin.

Let me be more specific.
Black males are more prone to street violence.
It's not even close.

Just sayin.

Let me be more specific.
It's not even close.

You can get as specific as you want to.
Most violence occurs in the streets.
Whites are more violent.
Lets not kid each other. Its not even close.

Last edited:

Official PlayStation 4 Perfect Day Commercial - YouTube

Let me be more specific.
It's not even close.

Whites are more violent.

Lol !!! Okay, whatever you want to dream about dude, go ahead.

So? Don?t you black people hate white people? Sure you do. Read my signature.

I think you got your colors wrong son.

In regards to my signature line? I didn't write that. A black member named Salt Jones wrote that to tell me they celebrated the deaths of all the white people on 9-11 they call it white Christmas. So now I've decided who the racists are and it isn't the white people.

I don't care who wrote it. You made it yours by claiming I was a black racist.

Whites are more violent.

Lol !!! Okay, whatever you want to dream about dude, go ahead.

No dreams needed. Its documented. Do you want to compare?

I'm not talking about past wars, I'm talking about street crime of today. Blacks have a higher percentage of involvement in street crime and violence.

Orange is the new black as they say.

Forum List

Back