Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

Lol !!! Okay, whatever you want to dream about dude, go ahead.

No dreams needed. Its documented. Do you want to compare?

I'm not talking about past wars, I'm talking about street crime of today. Blacks have a higher percentage of involvement in street crime and violence.

Orange is the new black as they say.

Too bad you dont get to pick where we draw the documentation from. The only reason it has slowed down is because it is no longer legal for white people to get away with it. That and you would get your ass stomped if you tried anything.

I'm not talking about past wars, I'm talking about street crime of today. Blacks have a higher percentage of involvement in street crime and violence.

Too bad you dont get to pick where we draw the documentation from. The only reason it has slowed down is because it is no longer legal for white people to get away with it. That and you would get your ass stomped if you tried anything.

Feral black.

Yeah, whatever you say dude :D

Anyhoooooo, I'm refering to right now, today, and black males are responsible for a huge percentage of the street crime once you factor in their percentage of the population.
Damn those pesky statistics.

Last edited:

Feral black.

White cave ape.

Anyhoooooo, I'm refering to right now, today, and black males are responsible for a huge percentage of the street crime once you factor in their percentage of the population.

Its not whatever I say, its historical truth. Facts are the only way whites were brave enough to commit violence against Black people was if they had the law on their side. Once that changed and Blacks could defend themselves without getting put in jail or their home burned down with no way to prosecute, Whites backed off considerably. As it was even when the law was on their side they had to have a large group or attack Black women. Otherwise that ass would have gotten beat. Face it. Everyone knows they were cowards.

I dont care if you are referring to today. You dont get to specify when incidents of violence are counted towards your ethnicities propensity for violence. We will look at the entire record. You dont like it then dont bring it up.

Its not whatever I say, its historical truth. Facts are the only way whites were brave enough to commit violence against Black people was if they had the law on their side. Once that changed and Blacks could defend themselves without getting put in jail or their home burned down with no way to prosecute, Whites backed off considerably. As it was even when the law was on their side they had to have a large group or attack Black women. Otherwise that ass would have gotten beat. Face it. Everyone knows they were cowards.

I dont care if you are referring to today. You dont get to specify when incidents of violence are counted towards your ethnicities propensity for violence. We will look at the entire record. You dont like it then dont bring it up.

Ummmm, no, they we're not cowards. they settled this country. They used superior means to get by, and built the most powerful culture of all time.
I'm really proud of what my ancestors have given the world. All modern inventions, ways to prolong life, Christ the list is beyond endless.

But enough about my people.

Let's talk today, right now, and as it stands today, unfortunately a large proportion of violent crimes resides in your community. That is if you're indeed a person of color.

I don't think you're a "feral", that is a person who has had little guidance, little education, a person who simply hasn't been taught morals, ethics and only knows how to react with self-preservation instincts.

I think you've had some education, and you've probably had a mentor or two. Good chance you haven't had a father, but I think you're probably above the types that would simply get violent unprovoked.

I think you're probably like a lot of people of color of today. You've seen the white liberals bend over and grab their ankles, hoping you'd plunge it in deep in order to rid themselves of the guilt they manage to attach to themselves for past wrongs by other people. You have a giant chip on your shoulder, and feel you're entitled to say or do whatever you choose, simply because some of your ancestors were wronged.
Sometimes that means someone of your community, acts it out, they get violent, they commit robbery, they do as they choose simply because that entitlement thing is wrapped around their neck.

So, where does that put us today ? It gives us glaring stats that show our prisons are full of black males, who probably had no mentoring, and or no father, or even a dependable family unit.

For that we deal in #'s, and the #'s don't make your community look too good right now.
Makes it look violent, and makes people get nervous around yall.

Forum List

Back