Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

And thats a death penalty offense in your mind.
Even if it's and old man with aspergers syndrome.

You are one sick individual ......

Sounds like you are trying to tell me what I think. That's what got you in trouble last time.

And what trouble would that be boy?

The trouble when you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground and you admitted you brought the n-word up but then tried to help your friend willow with the her lie saying I brought it up boy. That was some priceless dumbass stuff there. :lol:

Looks like whatever the guy said his friend did not appreciate it. It doesnt appear to be the knockout game. The police already said that was media hype to frighten sissies like you anyway SJ.
More likely he saw a vulnerable white guy and took advantage of him. One thing you'll never see is one of them starting shit with a white guy who isn't 70 years old or disabled in some way, one on one. You guys are cowards, and everybody knows it. You talk a lot of shit but you never do shit unless you're in a pack or you're attacking a woman or disabled man.

We all know thats not true. You could see he was agitating the first Black guy. They were walking away when the guy said something. Funny how you white bigots find a way to twist something from a perfectly clear video into some scary "Black people are out to kill us" shit. Man up and stop being such a pussy.
It takes a real pussified fucker like you to justify punching out an obviously disabled man. You are one pitiful excuse for a human being. Fuck you AND your cowardice brothers.

Sounds like you are trying to tell me what I think. That's what got you in trouble last time.

The trouble when you couldn't tell your ass from a hole in the ground and you admitted you brought the n-word up but then tried to help your friend willow with the her lie saying I brought it up boy. That was some priceless dumbass stuff there. :lol:

LoL.........So tell me boy. When exactly did I deny calling you a ******?
And as far as Willow goes....she had nothing to do with it.
But I know your type is more comfortable trying to intimidate women so I'm not surprised by your actions. Whats next...? You going to intimidate an old man with cancer?

Last edited:
More likely he saw a vulnerable white guy and took advantage of him. One thing you'll never see is one of them starting shit with a white guy who isn't 70 years old or disabled in some way, one on one. You guys are cowards, and everybody knows it. You talk a lot of shit but you never do shit unless you're in a pack or you're attacking a woman or disabled man.

We all know thats not true. You could see he was agitating the first Black guy. They were walking away when the guy said something. Funny how you white bigots find a way to twist something from a perfectly clear video into some scary "Black people are out to kill us" shit. Man up and stop being such a pussy.

Yeah ...he's a tough buck for punching an old man with aspergers.
Is he your hero?

I wouldn't call him tough. I'd call him pissed off. Thats your scary white boy ass that thinks he is tough. I dont make hero out of men though I do applaud heroic deeds. That to me was not a heroic deed.

It takes a real pussified fucker like you to justify punching out an obviously disabled man. You are one pitiful excuse for a human being. Fuck you AND your cowardice brothers.

I didnt justify anything. I even said I would not have done it. However, you can go fuck yourself. I'm not gay and i certainly dont do threesomes involving men..

LoL.........So tell me boy. When exactly did I deny calling you a ******?
And as far as Willow goes....she had nothing to do with it.
But I know your type is more comfortable trying to intimidate women so I'm not surprised by your actions. Whats next...? You going to intimidate an old man with cancer?

Who said you denied that boy? I'm talking about when you said that it was ok for the white guy to call the black guys the n-word. Willow claimed I did it. You admitted that you did it then tried to help her continue her lie that I did. Admit it. You confused yourself boy. :lol:

The doof thinks he's being clever.

You are the doof. You just admitted that you are the one that brought up the n-word scenario. Willowtree lied and claimed I did. I dont have to be smart to run circles around you 2 clowns.

Why would admitting something I never denied make me a doof.:cuckoo:

I didnt justify anything. I even said I would not have done it. However, you can go fuck yourself. I'm not gay and i certainly dont do threesomes involving men..
Yeah you did. Own up to it, cock sucker.

Is he your hero?

I wouldn't call him tough. I'd call him pissed off. Thats your scary white boy ass that thinks he is tough. I dont make hero out of men though I do applaud heroic deeds. That to me was not a heroic deed.

Aaaah.... So he's pretty much an animal? Civilized races know how to control their emotions. So where does that leave you and your buddies boy?

Yeah you did. Own up to it, cock sucker.

You must really like dicks. I told you i am not gay. Stating a fact is not justifying anything. The guy said something and got cold cocked for it.

Is he your hero?

Aaaah.... So he's pretty much an animal? Civilized races know how to control their emotions. So where does that leave you and your buddies boy?

Where did you get animal from? Are you an animal? Where does that leave you boy?

Animalistic white boys can never control their anger I guess. :lol:

And by the way....this is the first time in my life I have ever used this word in anger.
But you deserve it.
Keep it up assleper,you're doing a fine job creating hatred towards blacks.

Well boy let me tell you the difference since you seem to have an exceptionally weak mind that may be better suited for picken cotton. I didnt kill an old man with aspergers.
That clear things up for you boy?

And by the way....this is the first time in my life I have ever used this word in anger.
But you deserve it.
Keep it up assleper,you're doing a fine job creating hatred towards blacks.

Well boy let me tell you the difference since you seem to have an exceptionally weak mind that may be better suited for picken cotton. I didnt kill an old man with aspergers.

Sorry boy. Controlling your emotions means doing just that. Calling someone a racial slur is not being in control of your emotions. I didnt give you permission to change the definition. You understand that now boy?

Sorry boy. Controlling your emotions means doing just that. Calling someone a racial slur is not being in control of your emotions. I didnt give you permission to change the definition. You understand that now boy?

So again you admit you think an insult is worth the life of an old man with aspergers.
I'm starting to think you should be put down...you appear to be a danger to polite society....Boy.

So again you admit you think an insult is worth the life of an old man with aspergers.
I'm starting to think you should be put down...you appear to be a danger to polite society....Boy.

You are all over the place boy. Can you read? What post are you referring to?

There are many reasons the blacks act like they do:

Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

There are many reasons whites act like they do. The main one is that they are insecure.
Insecure? Come on son:

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

You hate black people we get it.

So? Don?t you black people hate white people? Sure you do. Read my signature.

I think you got your colors wrong son.

In regards to my signature line? I didn't write that. A black member named Salt Jones wrote that to tell me they celebrated the deaths of all the white people on 9-11 they call it white Christmas. So now I've decided who the racists are and it isn't the white people.

Forum List

Back