Four Republicans Now Support Marriage Equality In the U.S. Senate!

Change in the Republican Party is COMING FROM WITHIN.

This is a good thing.

The religious right does not care about winning elections away from Democrats.
They are too busy demanding everyone live by their religious beliefs.

they don't care about marriage "equality" all they want is the perks you get with it

and if they have to beat you all over the head about it, they will

So you got married because of "the perks that went with it".

Sorry about that.

No, no, no...only the gays get married for the cash and prizes, didn't you know that?

Of course, gays have been marrying without the cash and prizes for decades, but they don't let things like actual facts stop them. :rolleyes:

they don't care about marriage "equality" all they want is the perks you get with it

and if they have to beat you all over the head about it, they will

Sorry about that.

No, no, no...only the gays get married for the cash and prizes, didn't you know that?

Of course, gays have been marrying without the cash and prizes for decades, but they don't let things like actual facts stop them. :rolleyes:

I live in a small town that is growing and moved here 30 years ago. This county is rural in many areas and some of the families have been here 150-200 years.

One family in particular stands out in all of this. They have been active in churches, politics and the community dating to the late 1800s. Judges, lawyers, county commissioners, civic leaders, Lions Club Presidents, etc. They are considered very conservative and religious folks.

I am almost 60 and there were 5 of this family around my age. 3 are left as 2 died. "Jim" died 20 years ago from cancer and he had 2 kids, boy and a girl. The girl was always athletic, pretty, outgoing and very smart. Went to Auburn, I hate that!!, and then to law school. She became an attorney in Atlanta and then her Dad "Jim" died. She and her partner came out before that we were told to her parents and family. So what does this long time southern family do? They accept them with open arms. Taught this country boy something. And they and many other relatives went to their commitment ceremony in Piedmont Park 15 years ago.

Watch the people now post this is a fabricated story. This is all true. These women have 3 adopted kids and her aunts and uncles post their pics on Facebook all the time.

Love and respect is a great thing ain't it!

Sorry about that.

I live in a small town that is growing and moved here 30 years ago. This county is rural in many areas and some of the families have been here 150-200 years.

One family in particular stands out in all of this. They have been active in churches, politics and the community dating to the late 1800s. Judges, lawyers, county commissioners, civic leaders, Lions Club Presidents, etc. They are considered very conservative and religious folks.

I am almost 60 and there were 5 of this family around my age. 3 are left as 2 died. "Jim" died 20 years ago from cancer and he had 2 kids, boy and a girl. The girl was always athletic, pretty, outgoing and very smart. Went to Auburn, I hate that!!, and then to law school. She became an attorney in Atlanta and then her Dad "Jim" died. She and her partner came out before that we were told to her parents and family. So what does this long time southern family do? They accept them with open arms. Taught this country boy something. And they and many other relatives went to their commitment ceremony in Piedmont Park 15 years ago.

Watch the people now post this is a fabricated story. This is all true. These women have 3 adopted kids and her aunts and uncles post their pics on Facebook all the time.

Love and respect is a great thing ain't it!

I've said it before, I'll say it again...what is changing hearts and minds is that more people are coming out and parents, friends, family, etc are finding it harder to look those loved ones in the faces and continue to deny their loving partnerships the same protections they themselves get.

And whether you have straight kids or gay kids you dream that they find someone that makes them happy and that they settle down with them and have a family. Whether gay or straight, you want their families to be protected.

It's why the hatiest of the haters want gays to "keep it to themselves" and not tell anyone. They want gays to stay quiet and closeted. Sorry, that cat will never go back in that bag...it doesn't match the shoes!

I don't see this issue as being very important to most voters. There are plenty of democrats who are against gay marriage. Blacks are overwhelmingly against it! This won't amount to squat when it comes time to vote.

That being said, I am 100% for marriage equality. . In my opinion Government must have complete equality with regards to legal arrangements between consenting adults. And that is what a marriage really is- a legal arrangement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to check the polls again...

African Americans: A national Gallup poll conducted November 26-29, 2012 found 53% of African Americans thought marriages between same-sex couples should be recognized officially and should have the same rights as straight married couples.

Polling Tracks Growing and Increasingly Diverse Support for the Freedom to Marry | Freedom to Marry

And the far left Obama drone goes for the partisan blog site for their win.

Boring!

The poll was from Gallup, imbecile. The website linked directly to all the polls. Too complicated for you? Have your Mommy show you.

Forum List

Back