Four natural tricks to quit smoking instantly

robinpitt123

Rookie
Jan 31, 2014
Quit cigarette smoking to persons is not an easy job. Physician suggests the various ways to avoid smoking. Smoking is injurious for health; people who smoke know the smoking is bad for health. This addiction is extremely difficult to leave or quit it. So many individual are facing the problem to stop smoking. Here is few treatments for quit smoking:

1) Medication is best to quit smoking:
Several medications available in the market to quit smoking. You can get this medication online at very low cost value and generic medication is effective treatment to beat smoking habit instantly. Before taking this medication, take advice from your physician.

2) Breathing is easy method to leave smoking:
This is natural remedy to quit smoking. Breathing exercise is part of yoga and meditation they assist you to control your intake of nicotine habit. Practice of breathing exercise will help you to remove the harmful substance in the body. Regular practice of breathing will give you an effective result.

3) Increase the intake of drinking water:
Lots of drinking water in a day stay you hydrated all time and help to stay away from smoking. It also assists you to clean the all-waste material like nicotine in the body.

4) Try nicotine gum to quit smoking:
Nicotine gum is effective treatment to stop smoking. It reduce nicotine intake and help to leave smoking slowly.

If you try this natural treatment in your daily life definitely you will get effective result within couple of days.

I cut off my fingers and super glued my lips together and still found a way to smoke. Time to cut off the toes and glue my nostrils together.

Anyone who thinks breaking nicotine addiction occurs easily was never addicted to it.

Yeah, not to mention the sheer ingrained HABIT of it and the psychological addiction! I would never use the term "easy" in regard to quitting smoking, that's for sure!

He didn't actually say it would be easy, though. But he did imply that increasing your water intake was a good way to "instantly" quit smoking.

To that I say

:poop:

Last edited:
Hit em in the pocketbook. Raise the prices of cigarettes drastically so they either will quit, or significantly reduce consumption.

They already do that in my state, Alaska. A pack of cigarettes costs over $9. Doesn't make people quit, just hurts them financially.

And why single out cigarettes? What about booze. Tax the fuck out of booze while we're at it. I've seen more lives destroyed, families wrecked, health ruined by booze than cigarettes.

By the way, it sounds really uppity to talk about "them," meaning cigarette smokers, like they're some different kind of species. I'm sure you're perfect, right?

I don't smoke, I quit 12 years ago, but when I quit I promised myself I wouldn't become one of those asshole ex-smokers or nonsmokers who thinks they're better than people who smoke.

Last edited:
^if I sit next to someone having a beer, and I do this 20 times a day for 20 years, I am not in any danger of getting liver damage because of second hand drinking.

Not so with smoking.

^if I sit next to someone having a beer, and I do this 20 times a day for 20 years, I am not in any danger of getting liver damage because of second hand drinking.

Not so with smoking.

That danger from second hand smoke is actually debatable, according to the results of a recent large scale study!

What about getting brain damage or killed by a drunk driver? What about someone getting battered by their drunk spouse? What about kids being abused and neglected because their parents are drunks?

There are many, many cases of damage to others because of someone's drinking.

Quit cigarette smoking to persons is not an easy job. Physician suggests the various ways to avoid smoking. Smoking is injurious for health; people who smoke know the smoking is bad for health. This addiction is extremely difficult to leave or quit it. So many individual are facing the problem to stop smoking. Here is few treatments for quit smoking:

Several medications available in the market to quit smoking. You can get this medication online at very low cost value and generic medication is effective treatment to beat smoking habit instantly. Before taking this medication, take advice from your physician.

This is natural remedy to quit smoking. Breathing exercise is part of yoga and meditation they assist you to control your intake of nicotine habit. Practice of breathing exercise will help you to remove the harmful substance in the body. Regular practice of breathing will give you an effective result.

Lots of drinking water in a day stay you hydrated all time and help to stay away from smoking. It also assists you to clean the all-waste material like nicotine in the body.

Nicotine gum is effective treatment to stop smoking. It reduce nicotine intake and help to leave smoking slowly.

If you try this natural treatment in your daily life definitely you will get effective result within couple of days.

It's easy to quit, not so easy to stay off of the dang things. It's the same as being addicted to drugs. I quit with the patches, I used them for about a week. I wasn't around smokers where I worked or at home so it was somewhat easier but still a very tough thing to do.

I applaud anyone who quits and stays off of them, including me. :) Labor Day 2014 will be 11 years.

Hit em in the pocketbook. Raise the prices of cigarettes drastically so they either will quit, or significantly reduce consumption.

There is a persistent problem with panhandlers in inner cities. I expect that most of the monies that they collect goes to purchase cigarettes. Raising the price for a pack would likely worsen the problem or nuisance of having to deal with these persons when entering stores, standing at bus stops, parking ones car, etc.

They already do that in my state, Alaska. A pack of cigarettes costs over $9. Doesn't make people quit, just hurts them financially.

And why single out cigarettes? What about booze. Tax the fuck out of booze while we're at it. I've seen more lives destroyed, families wrecked, health ruined by booze than cigarettes.

By the way, it sounds really uppity to talk about "them," meaning cigarette smokers, like they're some different kind of species. I'm sure you're perfect, right?

I don't smoke, I quit 12 years ago, but when I quit I promised myself I wouldn't become one of those asshole ex-smokers or nonsmokers who thinks they're better than people who smoke.
I myself smoked in high school. Back then cigarettes were cheap. I just quit cold turkey when I started college. Well, not quite. I still occasionally have a cigar after dinner with a nice scotch, however not every day.

5) Death

it has been observed that once the ticker stops ticking there is a 100 percent
success rate in smoking cessation

There is a persistent problem with panhandlers in inner cities. I expect that most of the monies that they collect goes to purchase cigarettes. Raising the price for a pack would likely worsen the problem or nuisance of having to deal with these persons when entering stores, standing at bus stops, parking ones car, etc.
yep, they use the money for cigarettes and booze. I frequent fast food restaurants a lot at lunch. Sometimes I will have my order to go. If I see a panhandler while I'm leaving and he tells me that he needs money for food, I gladly give him my bag. I just go back in and get myself another order. I will not give money as it will be spent on cigarettes or booze.

or find a black market hook up
I believe native Americans were involved with contraband cigarettes. It's harder now since the ATF started enforcing restrictions on mailing or delivery of tobacco products. Cigars are exempt. :D

or find a black market hook up
I believe native Americans were involved with contraband cigarettes. It's harder now since the ATF started enforcing restrictions on mailing or delivery of tobacco products. Cigars are exempt. :D

what it is not hard at all

go to any reservation

and pick up as many as you like

out here some folks buy a 500 cartons or more and head back across the border

It's easy to quit, not so easy to stay off of the dang things. It's the same as being addicted to drugs. I quit with the patches, I used them for about a week. I wasn't around smokers where I worked or at home so it was somewhat easier but still a very tough thing to do.

I applaud anyone who quits and stays off of them, including me. :) Labor Day 2014 will be 11 years.

When I quit smoking my husband continued to smoke...in our apartment. I told him that my quitting had nothing to do with him, it was my choice and my success was dependent upon me, not him. A few months later we moved into a house and he started confining his smoking to the room that was his office, with the door closed and he'd stand at the open window while smoking. So that was good, our house doesn't smell like cigarettes now! :)

Quitting while cohabitating with a smoker really made me tough, though. I never had to worry about being tempted if I got around smokers...I lived with one!

Congratulations on quitting, Sarah G! I just made it 12 years on January 2, 2014. Best thing I ever did! Well, I quit drinking first, that might have been the best thing I ever did, everything else just kind of fell into place after that!

Last edited:

When I quit smoking my husband continued to smoke...in our apartment. I told him that my quitting had nothing to do with him, it was my choice and my success was dependent upon me, not him. A few months later we moved into a house and he started confining his smoking to the room that was his office, with the door closed and he'd stand at the open window while smoking. So that was good, our house doesn't smell like cigarettes now! :)

Quitting while cohabitating with a smoker really made me tough, though. I never had to worry about being tempted if I got around smokers...I lived with one!

Congratulations on quitting, Sarah G! I just made it 12 years on January 2, 2014. Best thing I ever did! Well, I quit drinking first, that might have been the best thing I ever did, everything else just kind of fell into place after that!

Congratulations! That must have been tough. They say it's as if you never smoked at this point, you've healed so much.

I kept going with it and got really healthy with food choices and exercise so I feel pretty good now at my old age but I still think about where I'd be if I hadn't had the strength back then to quit. I also wanted to add support. It goes so much better when you have supportive friends and family around you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back