Four "Lovely" Women attack Applebee's waitress. Just take a guess.

Don't go thinking it never happened. Growing up, I saw white guys gang up on some poor black guy more than once. I regret that at the time I wasn't man enough to try to stop it.
I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.
You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.
Do you have any modern examples? I bet very few, if any at all.

Google is your friend. Lots and lots of examples Pick one or many.
View attachment 204992

Google you are full of Shit......

OK
upload_2018-7-16_19-47-4.png

I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.
You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.

View attachment 204992

OK
View attachment 205360

And Back to the real world... you are full of Shit

View attachment 204992

OK
View attachment 205360

Not what Google said.

View attachment 204992

OK
View attachment 205360

Not what Google said.

That's in your fantasy world....

In the Real World, you know Reality...

We all know you and yours are full of Shit...

The proof is in the pudding....

View attachment 204992

OK
View attachment 205360

Not what Google said.

I used to have a supervisor who said that all the time

"The proof is in the pudding"

I was like......."what the fuck is she talking about? LOL

I’m sure they can be found at the next BLM rally, or at a check cashing store when they cash their next welfare check.
Could you imagine the stench at one of those rallies? Must be a lot like the chimp exhibit at the local zoo.

Can you imagine being civil for just one moment? Must be a happy fucking Sunday in you house.
Yeah always a happy time in me house.

You one of those fake racist white liberals that pretend to like blacks people in the hood? Yeah, you are one of those.

Yes. The ludicrous insertion of 'ebonics' in odd and inconsistent places is always a dead giveaway. They're too afraid of their own zoo animals to actually associate with any but the one who can fake being tame long enough at a stretch to make Burb Brats feel all 'speshul' for having actually talked to one or something, usually in patroniizing tones.

It's a shame that I was able to guess the race of the women before clicking on the link. Their "leaders" need to get these people civilized or that race will continue to be shunned by decent society.

I feel sorry for blacks who know how to be civil because there is a reasonable tendency to think they're all the same.

Not what Google said.

I used to have a supervisor who said that all the time

"The proof is in the pudding"

I was like......."what the fuck is she talking about? LOL

Do you get it now?

It's a shame that I was able to guess the race of the women before clicking on the link. Their "leaders" need to get these people civilized or that race will continue to be shunned by decent society.

I feel sorry for blacks who know how to be civil because there is a reasonable tendency to think they're all the same.

u talking about the blacks in ghetto

Forum List

Back