CDC warns public on Kellogg's honey smacks " do not eat this cereal"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says a popular Kellogg’s cereal has been linked to a salmonella outbreak that has infected 100 people in 33 states. The CDC tweeted Thursday that customers should avoid Honey Smacks. “Do not eat this cereal,” the warning read. The agency says it found

CDC warns public on Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: “Do not eat this cereal”
--------------------------------------------------------

But you can alwasy think its a conspiracy because you don't approve of the source. Go buy a few boxes let us know how it works out for you if you can that is lol.

EndTimes again? I'm diggin' already!

HoneySmacks and McDonalds just lock in obesity at an early age, they're gonna kill you eventually!

Thanks for warning. Every 5 to 10 years I'll pick up a box of either Sugar Smacks (Honey Smacks) or Sugar Pops (Corn Pops) to relive childhood memories. Lately I've been feeling it's that time again. However will stick with the usual Corn Flakes, Cheerios, and Rice Krispies for now.

Oh man ... It's been more than a decade since I had Captain Crunch. He's probably an Admiral by now.

image_400x400.jpg

Thanks for warning. Every 5 to 10 years I'll pick up a box of either Sugar Smacks (Honey Smacks) or Sugar Pops (Corn Pops) to relive childhood memories. Lately I've been feeling it's that time again. However will stick with the usual Corn Flakes, Cheerios, and Rice Krispies for now.

I love "honey and nut cheerios" -------if it can happen to "smacks" .........

I don't remember ever eating such a cereal. I am not big on food with honey in it other than Honey Nut Cheerios and even that is not my most favorite cereal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't have a salad from McDonald's in a long time either.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says a popular Kellogg’s cereal has been linked to a salmonella outbreak that has infected 100 people in 33 states. The CDC tweeted Thursday that customers should avoid Honey Smacks. “Do not eat this cereal,” the warning read. The agency says it found

But you can alwasy think its a conspiracy because you don't approve of the source. Go buy a few boxes let us know how it works out for you if you can that is lol.

You know, people would probably take you a lot more seriously if you didn’t constantly act like a raving loon every time you created a thread. I’m guessing you probably just can’t help it

You know, people would probably take you a lot more seriously if you didn’t constantly act like a raving loon every time you created a thread. I’m guessing you probably just can’t help it

Riiight. :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back