Four "Lovely" Women attack Applebee's waitress. Just take a guess.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

Just look at those fat fucking.........

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?

Don't you know...to the OP they OFFICIALLY represent all black people AND all women.

In all of those photos of slaves, I have not seen one of them being fat fucks.

Boy, those poor fat negroes sure have it bad here, don't they?
Comes from a processed carb, junk food diet. They have no self respect.

Should go back to eating watermelon instead of big macs
Yeah, tend to agree.

However, i am one of those that believe obesity "epidemic" has more to do with increased sedentary behavior.

We ate a lot worse as a society in the 40s, 50s, 60s etc. Mcdonalds existed and they were doing great business. Sugary cereals popular. Junk food like potato chips doritos etc all existed. There were no food labels, no diet sugar free choices, no bottled water. None of it.

The other things that did not exist in the 50s 60s and 70s. The internet, video games, cable tv was not popular till the 80s really.

Kids and people were far more active. Kids were forced to "find and activity" and would come home filthy. We built countless forts etc. I hated to come home before dark.

Now, people are consumed by sedentary lifestyles and if you are NOT ACTIVE, then you better be eating really well.

In order to LOSE WEIGHT, diet and exercise. In order to NOT GAIN WEIGHT, you need to be active. Does not matter much what you eat. Like I said, in order to LOSE THE WEIGHT, you need to diet AND exercise.

I play golf 3 days week. I walk the course which is close to 6 miles. I try to walk at a good a pace about 6 to 10 miles a day.

I eat like shit, but I am not fat. IF i was not active, I would be. Thats my rule.

Yeah capitalism.
No, it's 80% diet. For medical reasons I gave up processed carbs and junk food for a clean eating diet, fruits, veggies and lean meats. I lost 60 pounds in 60 days and kept it off.

Eat a natural diet and avoid sugars, starches and bad fat and you'll be stunned by what happens.

The police have the identities of the women, all of whom are from the same family. They left the scene in an Infiniti SUV, which leads me to hope their employers sees this and take appropriate action.

BOLO: Update - McDonough PD seeks four in restaurant stabbing

Maybe they're just pissed off about the names momma gave them?

"Lakisha Boyd, Keterah Boyd, Demetrious Boyd and Lashondra Boyd."

How long has Infiniti been defunct, again?

No one loved watermelon better than my mama.

True story. I've seen her eat 1/2 of one in a sitting.

I am a cracker.

All she needs is a spoon and a plate to spit seeds on. What makes me proud, is that I bought her that watermelon with money I earned.

The police have the identities of the women, all of whom are from the same family. They left the scene in an Infiniti SUV, which leads me to hope their employers sees this and take appropriate action.

They're still around.

They're still around.

Oh! I had them confused with Saturn. That's my bad.

Yeah, tend to agree.

However, i am one of those that believe obesity "epidemic" has more to do with increased sedentary behavior.

We ate a lot worse as a society in the 40s, 50s, 60s etc. Mcdonalds existed and they were doing great business. Sugary cereals popular. Junk food like potato chips doritos etc all existed. There were no food labels, no diet sugar free choices, no bottled water. None of it.

The other things that did not exist in the 50s 60s and 70s. The internet, video games, cable tv was not popular till the 80s really.

Kids and people were far more active. Kids were forced to "find and activity" and would come home filthy. We built countless forts etc. I hated to come home before dark.

Now, people are consumed by sedentary lifestyles and if you are NOT ACTIVE, then you better be eating really well.

In order to LOSE WEIGHT, diet and exercise. In order to NOT GAIN WEIGHT, you need to be active. Does not matter much what you eat. Like I said, in order to LOSE THE WEIGHT, you need to diet AND exercise.

I play golf 3 days week. I walk the course which is close to 6 miles. I try to walk at a good a pace about 6 to 10 miles a day.

I eat like shit, but I am not fat. IF i was not active, I would be. Thats my rule.

Yeah capitalism.
No, it's 80% diet. For medical reasons I gave up processed carbs and junk food for a clean eating diet, fruits, veggies and lean meats. I lost 60 pounds in 60 days and kept it off.

Eat a natural diet and avoid sugars, starches and bad fat and you'll be stunned by what happens.
Medical reasons, etc is one thing. Like I said, if you want to lose weight, it takes diet AND exercise. The 60lbs you lost, I am sure it included exercise. It had to. Otherwise, you would need to limit yourself to under 2000 calories a day. If you want to lose weight, I would suggest a 2000 calorie per day diet and burn anywhere between 500 to 1000 calories PER DAY.

Now, that will force you to get the stuff you pointed out.....sort of. Some of those foods have high calories and yes sugar.

It is always recommended to eat right, especially as we grow older. However, this EPIDEMIC of obesity with KIDS is an overblown left wing myth. It is nothing more than an OPPORTUNITY for the left to come in and CONTROL THE MASSES, under the guise of caring. GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF THE MASSES is what THEY WANT.

THEY are not going to HYPE personal responsibility. They are Anti-personal responsibility. Remember that.

It is about promoting ACTIVITY. Trust me, we were eating worse. We have so many more healthy choices. Didn't have that back then. Remember?

Sorry, no.
Google how many miles you need to walk to burn off a big Mac.

Exercise is great for many reasons. Losing weight is not one of them.

I googled it for you. 3 hours of walking.

Or, the fat slob can have a healthy salad and lean chicken.

Also, its NOT just about calories. Your body doesn't handle a can of tuna the same as a Little Debbie Nutty Bar.

If you want to los weight, in a HEALTHY way, avoid like the plague, sugar, white carbs and processed fat foods.

Last edited:

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?

This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

1531485202252.jpg

This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

So it was 4 crazy people. It happens.

1531485202252.jpg

Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

Hey, remember when I asked the left which country that has been ruled predominantly by blacks are not a shit hole?

And i got no answer?

Lol!!!

Well, I am still waiting.

Is there any hope for 300lb animal like this? NAPA know how. Would you hire them? Who bought the SUV to haul 3/4 ton?

1531485202252.jpg

Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

You're mixing up what you read with what the voices in your head are saying again.

1531485202252.jpg

You do know, don't you?

I have never considered myself a Racist…..

But video’s like this make it rough.

The thing is good decent people realize you

can’t judge all by the actions of some….

But there are numerous videos on the net of Blacks

attacking Whites like this.. I don’t think there is

a single one where you see a gang of Whites

beating a Black person….

There is no doubt in my mind that there are way

more prejudice Black people than Whites….

I pack a lot and I don’t care what color you are….

An attack like this should be met with deadly force……
Settle down, Deno. Deadly force? LOL

1531485202252.jpg

You're mixing up what you read with what the voices in your head are saying again.

Did the voices in YOUR head tell you they were crazy, or do you actually have evidence to support your childish position?

1531485202252.jpg

You do know, don't you?

Of course I do. I'm just not gonna make it easy for that goober.

Used a knife on a waitress bringing fat pigs more food? Send a message. Execute all four. Make my day. Woodchipper (bigger motor) time.

Forum List

Back