Four "Lovely" Women attack Applebee's waitress. Just take a guess.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

Just look at those fat fucking.........

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

The four perpetrators certainly performed for a large enough audience. Seems these days everyone is on edge over some issue they identify as overshadowing the daily progress of their lives. A notable difference perhaps, is in the way each of us deal with our buttons getting pushed in public. Self control at all times and remembrance of personal responsibility and consequence could be a good start.

Improper behavior is always improper. We have an idiot here that brags about spitting on people.

This kind of violent overreaction occurs in all walks of life and all states of our union--more often than should be. What we really need are more backyard BBQ invites, little league games and neighborhood Easter egg hunts in mixed skin tone communities--insignificant as that might seem--to remind all Americans that there's nothing to fear in the differences between us--so long as we come armed only with some Amish potato salad and a big appetite.

The day you understand that there are elements and entities around the world (especially in this country) that have NO INTENTION or desire to unite the races etc will be the day you fully understand why you see mesmerized possessed youth in college and everywhere else pushing the grievance INDUSTRY agenda.

Hence the reason why it was so necessary for them to create racial strife during their black messiah's presidency. The last thing the grievance INDUSTRY needs is for THEIR SLAVES to think they are "free at last."

There is no way THEY can allow that. Take a look at how fast they are able to rid themselves from black CONSERVATIVES like Herman Cain or Allen West. Blacks that grew up in the street and made it as a result of opportunity that the free market provides them is GIANT THREAT.

That goes for the DEEEEP STATE, which consists of all democrats and establishment Republicans. We have not had a true two party system for quite a while.

Wake up people.

I absolutely agree with you there's an unmistakable agenda delivered 24/7 by the entirety of the MSM to divide America along lines of race. What I will never take part in is organized racism in any form. A major cause of tension prevalent in American society hardly no one mentions is cultural dissonance, or the inability for two or more drastically different cultures--and their associated traditional practices--to co-exist peacefully together, while they are all simultaneously doing their best to dominate each other based on misinformation about the other, which cause mutual fear.

Racism, nor any particular skin tone are to blame for America's growing racial intolerance down on the actual ground--not as reported by the MSM--which is broadcast to incite racial tension. What is the problem is cultural differences and intolerance. And going forward with that premise in mind, some cultures very likely cannot get along together, so long as one or the other continues trying to assert dominance. There has to be a 'handshake' in the mix somewhere, or all that's left is culture war, and more of the same we've had for the last few years.deteriorating into bloodshed, as witnessed in the video.

I have never considered myself a Racist…..

But video’s like this make it rough.

The thing is good decent people realize you

can’t judge all by the actions of some….

But there are numerous videos on the net of Blacks

attacking Whites like this.. I don’t think there is

a single one where you see a gang of Whites

beating a Black person….

There is no doubt in my mind that there are way

more prejudice Black people than Whites….

I pack a lot and I don’t care what color you are….

An attack like this should be met with deadly force……

Seriously though, what is up with these black people attacking people over food here lately?

There's also that crazy white woman at McDonald's but, damn..really?

You're attacking a server at a restaurant, obviously you can afford to go out to eat, and I'm at home cooking beans with ham.

I can think of 1 instance where I would have attacked a server. He was a faggot, my dad took me to some chain steakhouse. I asked for gravy, and the motherfucker poured grease over my mashed potatoes and called it gravy. I almost jackslapped him. Did not eat the taters after that.

Needless to say, I will not go back to that restaurant. Oh! It was umm..not Ponderosa..Longhorn Steakhouse.

It is teh suck! But I'm a free man for not knocking that faggot out. The steak sucked, faggot poured grease on my mashed and called it gravy, why would I ever go back there? Oh, I forgot, all the stuff was overpriced, too.

Last edited:

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

They're always well fed heifers

they act as if it is normal to act like an animal!!!!
this is abnormal for standard humans --'normal' for ''leftists''
and this isn't the first/only incident like this
and--again--it's not headline news

1531485202252.jpg

The four perpetrators certainly performed for a large enough audience. Seems these days everyone is on edge over some issue they identify as overshadowing the daily progress of their lives. A notable difference perhaps, is in the way each of us deal with our buttons getting pushed in public. Self control at all times and remembrance of personal responsibility and consequence could be a good start.

Improper behavior is always improper. We have an idiot here that brags about spitting on people.

This kind of violent overreaction occurs in all walks of life and all states of our union--more often than should be. What we really need are more backyard BBQ invites, little league games and neighborhood Easter egg hunts in mixed skin tone communities--insignificant as that might seem--to remind all Americans that there's nothing to fear in the differences between us--so long as we come armed only with some Amish potato salad and a big appetite.

it's more complex than that
blacks commit at higher rates:
murder
hate crimes
rape
crime
I've given the facts/links/various links/etc many times on USMB--up to 2017 and 2016
murder 2008:
The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
I can provide many other links/etc

1531485202252.jpg

In all of those photos of slaves, I have not seen one of them being fat fucks.

Boy, those poor fat negroes sure have it bad here, don't they?

1531485202252.jpg

Feral chimp out?

1531485202252.jpg

Them girls ain't missed ary a meal, and then some!

Hey, remember when I asked the left which country that has been ruled predominantly by blacks are not a shit hole?

And i got no answer?

Lol!!!

Well, I am still waiting.

Comes from a processed carb, junk food diet. They have no self respect.

Should go back to eating watermelon instead of big macs

Last edited:

Comes from a processed carb, junk food diet. They have no self respect.

Should go back to eating watermelon instead of big macs
Yeah, tend to agree.

However, i am one of those that believe obesity "epidemic" has more to do with increased sedentary behavior.

We ate a lot worse as a society in the 40s, 50s, 60s etc. Mcdonalds existed and they were doing great business. Sugary cereals popular. Junk food like potato chips doritos etc all existed. There were no food labels, no diet sugar free choices, no bottled water. None of it.

The other things that did not exist in the 50s 60s and 70s. The internet, video games, cable tv was not popular till the 80s really.

Kids and people were far more active. Kids were forced to "find and activity" and would come home filthy. We built countless forts etc. I hated to come home before dark.

Now, people are consumed by sedentary lifestyles and if you are NOT ACTIVE, then you better be eating really well.

In order to LOSE WEIGHT, diet and exercise. In order to NOT GAIN WEIGHT, you need to be active. Does not matter much what you eat. Like I said, in order to LOSE THE WEIGHT, you need to diet AND exercise.

I play golf 3 days week. I walk the course which is close to 6 miles. I try to walk at a good a pace about 6 to 10 miles a day.

I eat like shit, but I am not fat. IF i was not active, I would be. Thats my rule.

Yeah capitalism.

IHOP SUMO ''sistas''

reminds me of James Bond You Only Live Twice sumo wrestlers
so does the OP ''ladies''
...you can't get a punch in because your arms would have to be 5 feet long --their bellies are too huge to get any closer
post-865-1164734542.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back