Founder of the John Birch Society speaks out

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
In 1958 (a great year BTW) Robert Welch started the John Birch Society. Who was John Birch one might ask if not familiar with the history. He was a United States Army Air Forces military intelligence captain, OSS agent in China during the war. He was killed by the CCP August 25, 1945. John was also a Baptist minister and a missionary. Communist generally hate the followers of Christ fervently.

IMHO, I truly believe that these former leaders who fought for what they believed in would be appalled at the fascist take over by technocrats our country is suffering at the moment.

Robert Welch gives a stern warning in this speech about enemies of liberty.

Robert W. Welch

A little history that is compiled on Robert Welsh and many others can be found at this link. Robert W. Welch

I have always understood his point of view and agree with it some. But I also disagree with the idea that countries coming together to solve mutual problems like the United Nations is ''creeping Communism'' as some John Birch followers call it. The book they put out ''None dare call it conspiracy'' I believe is the title, although is a good warning about the dangers of Communism I disagree with the view of some of our leaders are'' dupes'' as it alleges. I disagree at the time Nixon's handling of opening relations with China and the U.N. taking Taiwan's status away. When it comes to Communism or fascism the best strategy is isolation and letting it rot from within.

I have always understood his point of view and agree with it some. But I also disagree with the idea that countries coming together to solve mutual problems like the United Nations is ''creeping Communism'' as some John Birch followers call it. The book they put out ''None dare call it conspiracy'' I believe is the title, although is a good warning about the dangers of Communism I disagree with the view of some of our leaders are'' dupes'' as it alleges. I disagree at the time Nixon's handling of opening relations with China and the U.N. taking Taiwan's status away. When it comes to Communism or fascism the best strategy is isolation and letting it rot from within.
I cannot say I agree with everything I have seen concerning any Society and its member but from a Christian stand point if they are actual followers of Christ that sure beats the CCP and a lot of these rabid atheist types I see in places like this forum.

Reagan opened the door to lead us to today's the 'giants' who are technocrats trying to control every aspect of peoples lives; like Bill Gates.

Forum List

Back