Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife

And just how did she prove Trump grabbed her pussy 40 years ago? Photos? Video? Confession?

From the looks of her, she ought to have PAID for someone to grab her!

Another rigged court. Setup after setup to get Trump. The dug up this old dirty lezbo hippie and paid her. Like the one they setup on Kavanaugh. Nothing is Real in GOVT since ~2007.

Racist Liar. Trump never said that. Trump said that beauty contestants looking to get the edge in winning would let you (anyone, in the general possessive first person) grab them down there. While it is reasonable for you to ASSUME Trump might have included himself as he ran the contests, he never actually said that he himself did that. Prove me wrong.
Sorry dumbass, denying that he didn't say it doesn't change the fact that the idiot said. Hell it is public record, fool.

Sorry dumbass,
I'm of no relation to you.

denying that he didn't say it
I'm denying nothing. He never said it and the proof is that you offer no evidence that he ever did. Do you even understand that evidence is something you can hold in your hand (other than your dick) and actually SHOW to others?

doesn't change the fact that the idiot said.
Yep. He said what everyone already knew: that sexism runs rampant in Hollywood and always has, from beauty contests to Hollywood movies, even Washington. Just ask Harvey Weinstein or Joe Biden the perv.

I'm of no relation to you.

I'm denying nothing. He never said it and the proof is that you offer no evidence that he ever did. Do you even understand that evidence is something you can hold in your hand (other than your dick) and actually SHOW to others?
Yep. He said what everyone already knew: that sexism runs rampant in Hollywood and always has, from beauty contests to Hollywood movies, even Washington. Just ask Harvey Weinstein or Joe Biden the perv.

Still waiting for the evidence, Fool! Your first link by 'Daily Dot' whom I never even heard of before provides no actual audio or video link that I can find, other than to say Trump moved on a hot woman he liked BUT DIDN'T GET HER!

And your other link offers pure hearsay unsubstantiated claims from a third party! :auiqs.jpg:

Superbadbreath crashes and burns again! :21:

Still waiting for the evidence, Fool! Your first link by 'Daily Dot' whom I never even heard of before provides no actual audio or video link that I can find, other than to say Trump moved on a hot woman he liked BUT DIDN'T GET HER!

And your other link offers pure hearsay unsubstantiated claims from a third party! :auiqs.jpg:

Superbadbreath crashes and burns again! :21:
Saying "I moved on her like a bitch" kind of implies he now thinks making a move on another man's woman was not cool on his part. Men don't say they did something "like a bitch" unless they are ashamed of something.
That makes him look a little better.

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

So?

That's not assault.

And BTW: Neither is "Grab 'em by the pussy, they let you do it."

You may find it morally objectionable, but it is not the same thing as invading someone's space when they didn't ask you to.

So let's put the whataboutism back in the trash, where you dove in and found it.

That's a shame. No one in Washington should need an excuse to kick the crap out of the child and woman molester. Maybe had Corn Pop or someone done that to him and Hunter a long time ago, we'd have an actual president in office today

Joe would take em back behind the shed and yell "LOOK, FAT!"

Literally. Not hyperbole. Not kidding.

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."
TDS off topic

Speaking of wives I'm still wondering what kind of wife Jill Biden is. Everytime Joe is sniffing some little kid or touching some other woman Jill just stands there smiling for the camera the whole time.

Yeah, she does the same thing while her creepy lobotomized zombie spouse drives the entire country off the proverbial cliff.

So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”
For sure we have some MAGAts who would GLADLY sacrifice their wives, their sisters, their daughters to the sexual abuser.

Her comes plantation boy rushing to defend his sexual predator master joe

Forum List

Back