Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

It’s good to be Trump. Not so good to be you.

No. That isn't why he lost the civil case that I'm aware of. Why can't you admit Biden exhibits creepy behavior around little girls & other men's wives?
His actions are on video...all you can bring up about Trump is he said/she said. I have no problem admitting Trump says some pretty creepy stuff...but I haven't seen video evidence of him groping & sniffing on underage girls & other men's wives...Biden is documented behaving that way with video evidence. You can't be that upset about anything pertaining to Trump's words & not with Biden...unless you really dont care about lewd & lecherous behavior...you just are using it to bash your political opposition.

Anyone else ever wonder why the left says Trump lies about everything, but believe him as if he was a God when he talks about grabbing womens pussies or walking into changing rooms during pageants?

Why is he all of a sudden the arbiter of truth when it comes to those kinds of things, but everything else is a lie?

So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”

Hey dumb ass, you support and defend the party that allows biological men into teenage girls locker rooms. It never ceases to amaze me how unaware of reality leftists are.

iu

So?

That's not assault.

And BTW: Neither is "Grab 'em by the pussy, they let you do it."

You may find it morally objectionable, but it is not the same thing as invading someone's space when they didn't ask you to.

So let's put the whataboutism back in the trash, where you dove in and found it.
Well since he just got sued for doing it, it is pretty obvious she didn't let him do it.

Actually, here comes the boot licking, Trump Humper to defend her Orange Master.
I didn't mention Trump once, this thread isn't about him. if you want to discuss a US Senator telling Trump to keep his hands off his wife, we can discuss it there...but first you'd have to find a US Senator that found it necessary to do that......

I didn't mention Trump once, this thread isn't about him. if you want to discuss a US Senator telling Trump to keep his hands off his wife, we can discuss it there...but first you'd have to find a US Senator that found it necessary to do that......
I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of fools like you. We know you would be ok with Trump just walking up grabbing you by the pussy, it is probably something you fantasize about.

So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”
Amazing coming from a supporter of the party that insists that any male be allowed to go into any female space, as long as he thinks in his mind that he is a woman.

I wouldn't want my daughter or wife participating in pageants. I would advise against it for just that reason. I hate that my grand daughter will have to make the choice of exposing herself to males or foregoing sports.

Thanks, Democrats!

Sure, Trump was a jerk to walk into female spaces. The same kind of jerky behavior that men in the entertainment business constantly do. But Dems only care about it if it is a Republican. They love liberal Hollywood where women are constantly taken advantage of.

But at least those women have some idea of what is likely to happen. Pageant contestants reveal their bodies as part of their "sport." Any modesty they have would be long gone by the time they get to a pageant large enough for Trump to be personally involved. No one talked about the women screaming and hiding, so obviously having men walk in isn't unusual at such venues.

Trump using his position to sneak a peek is not anywhere close the same as touching and kissing children and women who showed up to support their husbands, or to advance their own career or cause.

I guess you could make the argument that everyone knows how creepy Creepy Joe is by now, so his supporters should know. You could make that argument if the legacy media covered Joe's creepiness they way they covered Trump's pageant peeking.

Amazing coming from a supporter of the party that insists that any male be allowed to go into any female space, as long as he thinks in his mind that he is a woman.

I wouldn't want my daughter or wife participating in pageants. I would advise against it for just that reason. I hate that my grand daughter will have to make the choice of exposing herself to males or foregoing sports.

Thanks, Democrats!

Sure, Trump was a jerk to walk into female spaces. The same kind of jerky behavior that men in the entertainment business constantly do. But Dems only care about it if it is a Republican. They love liberal Hollywood where women are constantly taken advantage of.

But at least those women have some idea of what is likely to happen. Pageant contestants reveal their bodies as part of their "sport." Any modesty they have would be long gone by the time they get to a pageant large enough for Trump to be personally involved. No one talked about the women screaming and hiding, so obviously having men walk in isn't unusual at such venues.

Trump using his position to sneak a peek is not anywhere close the same as touching and kissing children and women who showed up to support their husbands, or to advance their own career or cause.

I guess you could make the argument that everyone knows how creepy Creepy Joe is by now, so his supporters should know. You could make that argument if the legacy media covered Joe's creepiness they way they covered Trump's pageant peeking.
I don't recall claiming to be a Democrat, so how am I a supporter? Do I believe Democrats benefit black folks more than Republicans? Yep.

Do I believe the Republican Party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers? Yep.

See neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the elephant.

Darth Brandon would kick pussy Browns ass

Biden is a Bad Ass

Actually, here comes the boot licking, Trump Humper to defend her Orange Master.

Former Sen Scott Brown told Joe Biden to stop pawing his wife when he was sworn in as Senator. He threatened to kick the sh*t out of him if he didn't stop.

Everyone seems to have known about this with Biden for years, which explains many of the false accusations toward Trump.
They needed to make Trump look as bad as Biden. So they created the "Grabbing Pussies" scandal.

NEW: Former Senator Scott Brown said he threatened to "kick the sh*t" out of Joe Biden at his swearing in ceremony when Biden started to inappropriately touch his wife. "When you got sworn in as senator, was he like hair sniffing Gail or handsy with Gail, or was I imagining that?" Brown: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I told him I'd kick the sh*t out... I told him to stop." Pervert in Chief, Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back