Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

mitt-romneys-record-at-bain-capital.jpg

Bain managers said their mission was clear. “I never thought of what I do for a living as job creation,” said Marc B. Walpow, a former managing partner at Bain who worked closely with Romney for nine years before forming his own firm. “The primary goal of private equity is to create wealth for your investors.”

Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Infographic « Motley News and Photos

A look at Mitt Romney's job-creation record at Bain Capital - latimes.com

Now? Juxtapose this with what Obama has done to the entire Country?

*No Comparison*

Dismissed.

lol, they really are going to run on this?

Like the majority of people don't REALIZE how business is done in the REAL WORLD.

Oh well, can't accuse them of being bright

These 3rd grade level attacks on Romney show the liberals IQ levels.

So Romney cut the hair of some "fake" homo in high school and now he's making old people sick. Next week, he and his rich friends eat black babies at a super secret dinner.

mitt-romneys-record-at-bain-capital.jpg

Bain managers said their mission was clear. “I never thought of what I do for a living as job creation,” said Marc B. Walpow, a former managing partner at Bain who worked closely with Romney for nine years before forming his own firm. “The primary goal of private equity is to create wealth for your investors.”

Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Infographic « Motley News and Photos

A look at Mitt Romney's job-creation record at Bain Capital - latimes.com

Now? Juxtapose this with what Obama has done to the entire Country?

*No Comparison*

Dismissed.

Why don't you "juxtapose" it for us with credible/factual comparisons between the day President Obama was sworn in and NOW. We'll wait...

Missed the neocons? Don't worry: Mitt Romney's getting the band together again

The Bushies are back - Mitt Romney - Salon.com

How about this....We don't care. I don't care if Mitt's actions laid off 10,000 workers. it's part of business when there are ups and downs. Anyone who thinks a business owes you a job is in for a rude awakening.

What we need Romney to do is lay off about 10,000 govt dweebs.

of course unless its your job.....right?....

Why don't you "juxtapose" it for us with credible/factual comparisons between the day President Obama was sworn in and NOW. We'll wait...

No need. I got my answer.

Missed the neocons? Don't worry: Mitt Romney's getting the band together again

The Bushies are back - Mitt Romney - Salon.com

How about this....We don't care. I don't care if Mitt's actions laid off 10,000 workers. it's part of business when there are ups and downs. Anyone who thinks a business owes you a job is in for a rude awakening.

What we need Romney to do is lay off about 10,000 govt dweebs.

of course unless its your job.....right?....

please, I work for the school district..and every YEAR if they don't have money in their budget, I could be cut out of a job...that is the FACTS of life...

I've talked to several people who knew Romney when he was at Bain Capital. I hear nothing but admiration for the man. I talked to a guy today who worked at Bain several years ago. I asked him what he thought about how Bain was being portrayed by the Democrats today. He thought it was appalling and misleading.

I've talked to several people who knew Romney when he was at Bain Capital. I hear nothing but admiration for the man. I talked to a guy today who worked at Bain several years ago. I asked him what he thought about how Bain was being portrayed by the Democrats today. He thought it was appalling and misleading.

Appalling and misleading is the new Dem Motto

How cute, they've come up with another neat little name like Teabaggers or Mittiens

this one, VULTURE capitalism..

There is nothing wrong with capitalism, but there is much wrong with vulture capitalism like Mitt Romney practices.

Stranger Than Fiction: Republicans Rip ‘Vulture Capitalism,’ While Obama Praises ‘Insourcing’ Firms - Working In These Times

So Obamais on the same side as he sentences these corporations to eternal Hell and damnation as he gladhands them and takes thier donations?

I think Obama and the Democrats are the largest vultures of them all.

*Nice Try*

There is nothing wrong with capitalism, but there is much wrong with vulture capitalism like Mitt Romney practices.

Stranger Than Fiction: Republicans Rip ‘Vulture Capitalism,’ While Obama Praises ‘Insourcing’ Firms - Working In These Times

So Obamais on the same side as he sentences these corporations to eternal Hell and damnation as he gladhands them and takes thier donations?

*Nice Try*

Please give us some credible/factual examples of Obama practicing "vulture" capitalism like Mitt Romney. We'll wait...

*Nice Try*

Please give us some credible/factual examples of Obama practicing "vulture" capitalism like Mitt Romney. We'll wait...

Better known as CRONY CAPITALISM...:eusa_whistle:

Aren't YOU glad I could clear that up?

IDIOT

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Super PAC Priorities USA Action released a new ad on Tuesday continuing attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at private equity firm Bain Capital.

The 32-second ad targets Romney and Bain Capital for driving office supplies plant Ampad into bankruptcy and features former employee Loris Huffman, who worked at the company for 34 years before Romney's actions left her with no health care insurance.

"I thought that I was going to retire from there. I had about two and a half years to go," says Huffman in the ad. "I was suddenly 60 years old. I had no health care and that’s scary. When Mitt Romney did that, he -- he made -- he made me sick."

The ad is part of the pro-Obama super PAC's $4 million ad campaign devoted to exposing Romney's "real record" at Bain Capital.

Priorities USA Action Ad Attacks Mitt Romney Over Bain Capital

Again with the 1/2 truths and outright LIES! Bain Capital had given up control of AMPAD 4 (FOUR) years before their financial troubles occurred....

Why must Democrats lie all the time...why!

*Nice Try*

Robbing from us taxpayers for his visions of... spreading the wealth
giving our taxpayers monies to his favorite buddies in green energies that have now went, bankrupt...
GM

*Nice Try*

Robbing from us taxpayers for his visions of... spreading the wealth
giving our taxpayers monies to his favorite buddies in green energies that have now went, bankrupt...
GM

Indeed...Killing companies as they once were...'spread the wealth of the kill to those that support your doing it'...Like UNIONS.

*Nice Try*

Well, he took money from Bain during his presidential campaign, one of his major bundlers is a former Bain Capital member and was working there when that Kansas steel plant in his ad went under, he had a $38,500 a plate fundraiser with another venture capitalist company Monday.

Obama is rubbing elbows with them and bad-mouthing them at the same time.

The man has no shame.

Forum List

Back