Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

So Obamais on the same side as he sentences these corporations to eternal Hell and damnation as he gladhands them and takes thier donations?

I think Obama and the Democrats are the largest vultures of them all.

*Nice Try*

Please give us some credible/factual examples of Obama practicing "vulture" capitalism like Mitt Romney. We'll wait...

Better known as CRONY CAPITALISM...:eusa_whistle:

Aren't YOU glad I could clear that up?

IDIOT

How has Obama practiced "CRONY CAPITALISM"? Is that the same as VULTURE CAPITALISM where companies and employees get raped and pillaged for the sole benefit of rich investors?

So Obamais on the same side as he sentences these corporations to eternal Hell and damnation as he gladhands them and takes thier donations?

*Nice Try*

Please give us some credible/factual examples of Obama practicing "vulture" capitalism like Mitt Romney. We'll wait...

Well, he took money from Bain during his presidential campaign, one of his major bundlers is a former Bain Capital member and was working there when that Kansas steel plant in his ad went under, he had a $38,500 a plate fundraiser with another venture capitalist company Monday.

Obama is rubbing elbows with them and bad-mouthing them at the same time.

The man has no shame.

None. He's a shill...a LIAR.

*Nice Try*

Well, he took money from Bain during his presidential campaign, one of his major bundlers is a former Bain Capital member and was working there when that Kansas steel plant in his ad went under, he had a $38,500 a plate fundraiser with another venture capitalist company Monday.

The man has no shame.

So, you're saying Bain Capital tried to "buy" Obama? Did it work...?

IDIOT

How has Obama practiced "CRONY CAPITALISM"? Is that the same as VULTURE CAPITALISM where companies and employees get raped and pillaged for the sole benefit of rich investors?

wtf? raped and pillaged..omg
people give you the proof you ask for and you come up with THAT?
hopeless

The man has no shame.

So, you're saying Bain Capital tried to "buy" Obama? Did it work...?

Obama is not only BOUGHT...he's manufactured.

He's a PHONY.

This may seem trite, but I thought this was going be a story about someone whom Mitt made barf on a date or something--maybe passed gas and made co-workers wretch. Something cool. You know?

Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

:(

He made his dog shit on a car ride on top of the car. Does that count?

and Obama ate his..Does that count? Of course we can't ask the poor dog his opinion on it, he be dead meat...:lol::lol:

Obama didn't eat his own dog, silly.

Wait a minute! Where's my cow, Bessie!

Did you eat my cow? Steph? That's the second one in three days!

:mad:

IDIOT

Obama took over GM, closed 2000 dealerships costing 120,000 jobs and then gave GM $30 billion to pay off the unions and buy down their pensions.

He took on GE's cause, passed a law outlawing incandescent light-bulbs and Mr. Immelt moved his factories to China.

Warren Buffet claims he wants to be taxed more yet he's fighting the IRS over a one billion dollar bill for back taxes. So Obama works out a deal with him to keep the Keystone Pipeline from going through due to environmental concerns so Buffet can transport that oil over his railroad. Course he had to get his secretary to sit next to Michelle and claim she's paying higher taxes than Buffet.

They scratch his back, he'll scratch their backs. This is crony capitalism.

fact [fakt] noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

5. Law . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.

Fact | Define Fact at Dictionary.com

fact [fakt] noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

5. Law . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.

Fact | Define Fact at Dictionary.com

It's a fact.

and Obama ate his..Does that count? Of course we can't ask the poor dog his opinion on it, he be dead meat...:lol::lol:

Obama didn't eat his own dog, silly.

Wait a minute! Where's my cow, Bessie!

Did you eat my cow? Steph? That's the second one in three days!

:mad:

LOL, how do you know it wasn't his own dog...where you there?
maybe you should try your hand at sheep herding if you can't keep track of your cows.:eusa_shifty:

This may seem trite, but I thought this was going be a story about someone whom Mitt made barf on a date or something--maybe passed gas and made co-workers wretch. Something cool. You know?

Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

:(

Obama didn't eat his dog fool. He ate what was given him while living in a foreign country as a small child.

What Romney did was to the family pet.

I bet you're the kind of person to cook your daughter's rabbit and serve it to her.

How about this....We don't care. I don't care if Mitt's actions laid off 10,000 workers. it's part of business when there are ups and downs. Anyone who thinks a business owes you a job is in for a rude awakening.

What we need Romney to do is lay off about 10,000 govt dweebs.

of course unless its your job.....right?....

please, I work for the school district..and every YEAR if they don't have money in their budget, I could be cut out of a job...that is the FACTS of life...

thats not what i am bitching about.....its people acting like someone was bad because they took a dam Govt job because they needed a job to feed their family.....if people are fucked for doing that,then let me apologize for doing the same dam thing....this bullshit started out bad mouthing the Govt,then went to bad mouthing the various agencies,then the Unions and now its on the people working the jobs.....there is a thread here somewhere Steph where Public School Teachers are being called useless pieces of shit....just because they are Public School Teachers....do you agree with that?....

The so-called Rust Belt is the battleground region for the election.

Obama is guy who keeps factories open. Romney is the guy who gets rich closing them.

Those are the images those 2 project into a region plagued for decades by plant closings and job losses.

Who do you think wins that contest?

IDIOT

Obama took over GM, closed 2000 dealerships costing 120,000 jobs and then gave GM $30 billion to pay off the unions and buy down their pensions. Obama stepped in to save GM when no one else would - even Bain Capital refused.

He took on GE's cause, passed a law outlawing incandescent light-bulbs and Mr. Immelt moved his factories to China. You mean the Bush legislation? Mitt Romney: Obama Killed The Thomas Edison Light Bulb

Warren Buffet claims he wants to be taxed more yet he's fighting the IRS over a one billion dollar bill for back taxes. So Obama works out a deal with him to keep the Keystone Pipeline from going through due to environmental concerns so Buffet can transport that oil over his railroad. Course he had to get his secretary to sit next to Michelle and claim she's paying higher taxes than Buffet. This relates to Berkshire Hathaway - not his personal taxes.

I hope my replies in red have helped... Oh, I forgot to add this:

Keystone XL Would Raise Gas Prices, Report Finds

Last edited:

Obama took over GM, closed 2000 dealerships costing 120,000 jobs and then gave GM $30 billion to pay off the unions and buy down their pensions. Obama stepped in to save GM when no one else would - even Bain Capital refused.

He took on GE's cause, passed a law outlawing incandescent light-bulbs and Mr. Immelt moved his factories to China. You mean the Bush legislation? Mitt Romney: Obama Killed The Thomas Edison Light Bulb

Warren Buffet claims he wants to be taxed more yet he's fighting the IRS over a one billion dollar bill for back taxes. So Obama works out a deal with him to keep the Keystone Pipeline from going through due to environmental concerns so Buffet can transport that oil over his railroad. Course he had to get his secretary to sit next to Michelle and claim she's paying higher taxes than Buffet. This relates to Berkshire Hathaway - not his personal taxes. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/report-keystone-xl-gas-prices_n_1536227.html

I hope my replies in red have helped...

GM, Chrysler, and Ford were in trouble.......only GM and Chrysler took the money, but Ford recovered faster and GM still owes the government $20 billion and the unions own a major stock in Chrysler as part of the deal.

The rest of your response is even more horseshit.

Berkshire Hathaway is his company. He is the CEO and it owns the railroads in question.

Last edited:

Warren Buffet claims he wants to be taxed more yet he's fighting the IRS over a one billion dollar bill for back taxes. So Obama works out a deal with him to keep the Keystone Pipeline from going through due to environmental concerns so Buffet can transport that oil over his railroad. Course he had to get his secretary to sit next to Michelle and claim she's paying higher taxes than Buffet. This relates to Berkshire Hathaway - not his personal taxes. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/report-keystone-xl-gas-prices_n_1536227.html

GM, Chrysler, and Ford were in trouble.......only GM and Chrysler took the money, but Ford recovered faster and GM still owes the government $20 billion and the unions own a major stock in Chrysler as part of the deal. Ford didn't need help and didn't ask for it, so logically it recovered faster. As for GM and Chrysler, frozen credit markets made private financing for traditional bankruptcy impossible, so the government was the only source of help.

The rest of your response is even more horseshit. Could you be more specific - with facts?

Berkshire Hathaway is his company. He is the CEO and it owns the railroads in question. Actually, Buffett only owns about 20% of Berkshire Hathaway.

Missed the neocons? Don't worry: Mitt Romney's getting the band together again

The Bushies are back - Mitt Romney - Salon.com

How about this....We don't care. I don't care if Mitt's actions laid off 10,000 workers. it's part of business when there are ups and downs. Anyone who thinks a business owes you a job is in for a rude awakening.

What we need Romney to do is lay off about 10,000 govt dweebs.

Yet, when you are running on the idea that you are a "job creator" and conveniently forget the thousands you sent packing it doesn't leave the impression that you are particularly honest with the impression you are trying to leave voters with.

Immie

Forum List

Back