Former President Bush to fundraise for Liz Cheney in his first 2022 event, setting up clash with Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some represent a monarchy with another name. The Bushes are afraid their investment will be thwarted by Trump.

Just look at the comments in the article, I think GOP voters get it.

The only two living former Republican presidents are taking opposite sides in the nasty intra-GOP battle to oust Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from Congress.

Former President George W. Bush will headline a fundraiser for Cheney on Oct. 18 in Dallas, a Republican source familiar with the event confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday morning.

Cheney is the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, who served as Bush’s vice president during his two terms (2001-2009) in the White House.

Bush’s appearance at the event – he’s listed on the invitation as a "special guest" – is his first helping fellow Republicans running in the 2022 midterm elections. Word of the fundraiser was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

But Bush’s move puts him at odds with former President Donald Trump , who has launched a full court press to defeat Cheney as she runs next year for a fourth two-year term representing the entire state of Wyoming in the House.

The neocons are a cancer, and the GOP is finally figuring it out.

Some of the comments are suggesting that they want another Democrat to win, they do NOT want a conservative or Trump-like politician to win. You won't see any of these fossils support a DeSantis, Pomepo or the like.

Bush and his ilk China-First, and the voters know this. China would be more willing to work peacefully with a nation they respect, not one they know will allow them to do as they please. This mutual respect, both Obama and Bush failed to attain.

Last edited:
Some represent a monarchy with another name. The Bushes are afraid their investment will be thwarted by Trump.

The only two living former Republican presidents are taking opposite sides in the nasty intra-GOP battle to oust Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from Congress.

Former President George W. Bush will headline a fundraiser for Cheney on Oct. 18 in Dallas, a Republican source familiar with the event confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday morning.

Cheney is the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, who served as Bush’s vice president during his two terms (2001-2009) in the White House.

Bush’s appearance at the event – he’s listed on the invitation as a "special guest" – is his first helping fellow Republicans running in the 2022 midterm elections. Word of the fundraiser was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

But Bush’s move puts him at odds with former President Donald Trump , who has launched a full court press to defeat Cheney as she runs next year for a fourth two-year term representing the entire state of Wyoming in the House.
Her fucking pos father started that GD war in Iraq. Cheney ran that shit show

Fuck the Bushs, fuck the Cheneys. Their Democrap Clinton dik sukers just like you

Probably not a good idea. Dubya is the devil in the GOP now.

The same people who defended his wars all day in here.

:rolleyes:

I think people supported justice being served to Americas enemies and those responsible for 9/11. I certainly supported Americas right to ensure that justice was met and Americas security defended.

Very few assumed it would be a 20 year war in Afghanistan, nor that a war in Iraq was never about getting Bin Laden.

Good for Dubya............

The GOP has gone Full Retard so Liz is probably going to lose because she won't bow down to Orange Jesus and parrot The Big Lie.

Turns out the GOP base are bigger snowflakes than a woke liberal college LGBTQA+SUDHUIADBVJW8Q23E83 Master's student in gender studies.

I think people supported justice being served to Americas enemies and those responsible for 9/11. I certainly supported Americas right to ensure that justice was met and Americas security defended.

Very few assumed it would be a 20 year war in Afghanistan, nor that a war in Iraq was never about getting Bin Laden.
The Neo Con Artists planned for the 9/11 thing and for stealing well over 6 trillion dollars in their wars on Iraq, and most Americans are too stupid, deluded or unsane to object. Nothing has changed, except they have full control over elections now, and 1/2 the population on course for early departure.

Recipe for disaster...she must be desperate to turn to the man responsible for two 20 year wars we can't win or won't win.....go for it Liztard.....man I use to think she was smart...what happened?....

The same people who defended his wars all day in here.
I did support the invasion of Iraq at the beginning

But I have long since owned up to that mistake

Libs on the other hand never seem to admit they were ever wrong about anything

Electing biden for instance

Nope, I'm not hateful. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

And Biden won, even if you guys don't have the balls to admit it.

So, too bad.

If Biden won legitimately, then the Americans deserve the policies that they are receiving from Sleepy Joe.

But I refuse to condemn the people to that kind of grief without an investigation, and that's why its important to thoroughly audit the results.

Nope, I'm not hateful. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Libs, including you attack trump based on his personslity and style

Thats why the thread “president biden - making America nornal again” has lasted so long

Libs expected a new day in America

But biden is being ripped for his actions as president

You hated trump’s style and now we are stuck with bidens sad substance

You hated trump’s style and now we are stuck with bidens sad substance
But it wasn't just his style. You can refuse to admit that, but it's just more of your lying.

The fact that you have to continuously lie to make a "point" merely shows the lack of confidence you have in your points.

Didn't you learn that as a child? Did no one explain that to you? Evidently not.

Forum List

Back