Former Pres Bush never critized Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time-honered fraterity among presidents - only broken by Carter

Ike huddled up with JFK - LBJ huddled up with Nixon, and so on.....................

was positively silent since he left the presidency

speaks to his character

Love him or hate him.... that fact cant be denied. He is a man with more character in his little pinkie toe than Obama has in his entire over inflated fat head.

Does that remark speak of my character?

Well screw you too :fu:

speaks to his character
Maybe because he approves of what Obama is doing?

I don't see much difference between the two.
:lol: you better go to Walmart and get your eyes examined, Bro... :lol: Oby and Booooooosh are light years apart... :lol: Oh, you were just being sarastic... got it...
The only difference I see is ObamaCare.
Iraq = Check
Afghanistan = Check
Patriot Act =Check
Bush Tax Cuts = Check
Large Spending Increases = Check

If you look closely Bosun, you'll see that both the Democrats AND the Republicans are looking to minimize the effects of the TEA Party.

What does that tell ya'?

I read Bush's recent book. What a challenging 8 years he encountered. History is gonna judge him well, especially regarding the Middle East.

I think his downfall as far as perception is concerned is that he stood up and took all the blame when it went wrong. He truly felt that he is the President, if it happens on his watch, then it's his. Good or bad, he owns it.

Obama could learn a lesson in leadership, integrity and accountability from W.

Even in his book, Bush wouldnt say anything regarding Obama or Obama's policies. About the only thing he said about Obama was that he advised him to make a policy regarding presidential pardons early in his term and stick to it.

Thats it. Nothing else.

Love him or hate him, Bush was the classiest president we've had.....well, since his dad.

Maybe because he approves of what Obama is doing?

I don't see much difference between the two.
:lol: you better go to Walmart and get your eyes examined, Bro... :lol: Oby and Booooooosh are light years apart... :lol: Oh, you were just being sarastic... got it...
The only difference I see is ObamaCare.
Iraq = Check
Afghanistan = Check
Patriot Act =Check
Bush Tax Cuts = Check
Large Spending Increases = Check

If you look closely Bosun, you'll see that both the Democrats AND the Republicans are looking to minimize the effects of the TEA Party.

What does that tell ya'?
tells me most politicians are crooks, and the nitwits who voted for em are nitwits for not holding them accountable. america is on a rapid spiral descent down. i agree with you on much of what you said.

speaks to his character

As a coward,..........Well yes it does. Bush knows if he pisses Obama off, his new home will be Leavenworth prison for muder, torture and rape of chained & detained innocent women and children.

I think Bush was an awful president (and I agree with those saying Obama is almost exactly like him-I agree), but he's not a bad person. And also what has Obama done for people to think he has no integrity or character? That's a big silly. I'm sure no one on this board knows him personally-same with Bush. But Bush is doing the right thing by not going after Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back