Former Obama white house press secretary J. Earnest has said former pres. will speak out against Tru

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

Former Obama White house Press Secretary Josh Earnest has said that the former president will speak out against the current White House incumbent if he feels that Trump crosses “clear red lines”.

Earnest made the comments during an interview on MSNBC, when asked about Obama’s previous promise to get involved if he sees America’s “core values” as being under threat from the Trump administration.

“After the last eight years, the president doesn’t relish the prospect of
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Idiot thinks he can still dictate that sob needs to move back to Kenya and take his fakes with him.

Well duh. The attention whore can't help himself.

One should expect his bloviating.

Obama needs to respect the transition of government. The same way Bush didn't say a peep against Obama, and you can be sure he probably had some strong opinions about the deal with Iran and the inability for Obama to gain traction with the UK and his own promise of dealing with the crossing of the Red Line in Syria.

Furthermore, Obama needs to realize, if he stepped over any lines himself in regards to targetting an incoming president, that he opens himself up to great exposure.

Look, I liked Obama, I'm not an anti-Obama guy. I had plenty of disagreements, but also agreed with his decisions where warranted. MY biggest issue with him is and probably will always be his abuse of the deficit and overall U.S debt. Ultimately, he needs to keep arms length and respect the transition of power.

Obama take action because someone crossed his Red Line?

200.gif

Obama needs to respect the transition of government. The same way Bush didn't say a peep against Obama, and you can be sure he probably had some strong opinions about the deal with Iran and the inability for Obama to gain traction with the UK and his own promise of dealing with the crossing of the Red Line in Syria.

Furthermore, Obama needs to realize, if he stepped over any lines himself in regards to targetting an incoming president, that he opens himself up to great exposure.

Look, I liked Obama, I'm not an anti-Obama guy. I had plenty of disagreements, but also agreed with his decisions where warranted. MY biggest issue with him is and probably will always be his abuse of the deficit and overall U.S debt. Ultimately, he needs to keep arms length and respect the transition of power.
Ultimately, he needs to keep arms length and respect the transition of power.[/QUOTE]
He has, and I trust he will continue to. Why do people listen to the predictions of former employees as if they know facts? This is just to stir up shit, keep chatter going on Day 2 of Obama being back. What a bunch of crappola. Ignore it. Everyone should know better than to watch MSNBC anyway.

of course the smug bastard wants to stay in the limelight.
I just wonder if he will have time in between cashing checks from people he supposedly disliked?

Obama needs to keep Trump's nose on the Red Line.
If he tries, all he'll accomplish is to open his own actions back up for inspection and criticism. There's a reason why a president's popularity rises after he leaves office, and in large part it's because he goes away and doesn't remind people of his negative qualities. If Obama gets involved now, he'll just come across as a whiny meddler.

If he tries, all he'll accomplish is to open his own actions back up for inspection and criticism. There's a reason why a president's popularity rises after he leaves office, and in large part it's because he goes away and doesn't remind people of his negative qualities. If Obama gets involved now, he'll just come across as a whiny meddler.
If O needs your advice, he will solicit it.

If O needs your advice, he will solicit it.
He'd ignore it anyway.

obama thinks his core values are America's core values.

This is looking more and more like war of the roses all the time.

Forum List

Back