Former NSA Advisor Laughs at the Idea that Trump would have Stopped Putin, says Trump had no Idea where Ukraine was

Trump is poorly educated. He can't read. His siblings did his homework and he didn't go to classes. His only interests are making money and self promotion. What did you expect when you elected him?
Do a little research pally.For a change.See how easy it is to get into
Wharton.And No Trump's Daddy did not do his homework for him.
Like You lefties said of Bush 43 while at Yale.

He did. He hired Barr, Sessions, Wray and Krebs too. Awful all around.

Unlike democrats, we can't remind employees Fort Marcy Park is in their future if you betray leadership
It was predictable that Trump would try to dominate the men he hired. Tillerson said it best.

Do a little research pally.For a change.See how easy it is to get into
Wharton.And No Trump's Daddy did not do his homework for him.
Like You lefties said of Bush 43 while at Yale.
He got into Wharton because his brother had a friend in the admissions office. He didn't go to class. His professors said he was the dumbest student they ever had.

Didn't you say you are 62 years old?
Did I say that? I'm still 39 in my mind. lol

I had an interesting childhood. I was what you'd call "precocious". Grew up in Haight Ashbury, was doing live sound for rock n roll bands at age 12 (because they'd have to pay the older guys lol)...

In my opinion the peak of America in my lifetime was about 1964-1965. But the peak was broad, it lasted through the early 70's. I remember walking down the street in 1974, right around the time I was graduating high school, with a pile of resumes in my hand, and by the time I got to the end of the street I had a job. That just does not happen today. And after that it was all downhill, that gas stuff and the gold standard and bla bla bla loss of manufacturing bla bla.

Yeah, I was a little hippie kid, if the Furry Freak Brothers had a kid it would have been me.

He did. He hired Barr, Sessions, Wray and Krebs too. Awful all around.

Unlike democrats, we can't remind employees Fort Marcy Park is in their future if you betray leadership
Trump is only Human.Unlike those like Biden.Who is only human when
he gets on the next stop of Amtrak.No President in my lifetime had to
endure such a rank display of outrageous disrespect and outright lies.
The History books will have no choice but to create a new medal
in Americana.The Trump Medal for Persistence in action and deed.
The Good American Medal.Or in some circles The Great American Medal
of Honor.

Did I say that? I'm still 39 in my mind. lol

I had an interesting childhood. I was what you'd call "precocious". Grew up in Haight Ashbury, was doing live sound for rock n roll bands at age 12 (because they'd have to pay the older guys lol)...

In my opinion the peak of America in my lifetime was about 1964-1965. But the peak was broad, it lasted through the early 70's. I remember walking down the street in 1974, right around the time I was graduating high school, with a pile of resumes in my hand, and by the time I got to the end of the street I had a job. That just does not happen today. And after that it was all downhill, that gas stuff and the gold standard and bla bla bla loss of manufacturing bla bla.

Yeah, I was a little hippie kid, if the Furry Freak Brothers had a kid it would have been me.
I don't know what Furry Freak brothers is?

Trump is only Human.Unlike those like Biden.Who is only human when
he gets on the next stop of Amtrak.No President in my lifetime had to
endure such a rank display of outrageous disrespect and outright lies.
The History books will have no choice but to create a new medal
in Americana.The Trump Medal for Persistence in action and deed.
The Good American Medal.Or in some circles The Great American Medal
of Honor.
Trump is a horrible person. He has a long track record... Did you think he would change if elected?

He got into Wharton because his brother had a friend in the admissions office. He didn't go to class. His professors said he was the dumbest student they ever had.
And I suppose while at the stern New York Military Academy he
goofed-off.No one in a Military Academy gets away with Goofing-off.
Plus Trump displays discipline.Does not Smoke or Drink.Gets up early
and does and attends whatever his schedule prepares.
Like this Biden Joker only pretends to do.We have example after example
of Biden when in Campaign mode for historic context.

Trump is a horrible person. He has a long track record... Did you think he would change if elected?
I guess you never got the memos.Trump filling to capacity overflow
almost every Rally venue he holds.Biden reduced to car parking lots
with maybe 100 cars honking out their approval.
I could suggest stop while yer behind already.

Incorrect.

Trump only hires the best people.
Because our corrupt swamp has a corrupt army of lower staff that our corrupt congress must approve----all to keep outsiders non-corrupt OUT. Head Doj---must be approved by corrupt congress--supreme court must be approved by corrupt congress etc

Trump had to make deals with Mcconnnell who fucked us over to insure only swamp members continued to get in.

Because our corrupt swamp has a corrupt army of lower staff that our corrupt congress must approve----all to keep outsiders non-corrupt OUT. Head Doj---must be approved by corrupt congress--supreme court must be approved by corrupt congress etc

Trump had to make deals with Mcconnnell who fucked us over to insure only swamp members continued to get in.
McConnell only surrounds hisself with loyal toadies.
John Thune,John Cornyn,John Barrasso and Roy Blunt.
I guess if Rob Portman had a first name of John,he'd pass
with fling colors.Brings a new meaning to the use of
Hey Ma! gotta go to the John ... first.

Trump is poorly educated. He can't read. His siblings did his homework and he didn't go to classes. His only interests are making money and self promotion. What did you expect when you elected him?
Trump sure did a better job as leader of the free world than Joe Biden....so what does that say about your guy?....

Forum List

Back