John Bolton confirms that Trump is an idiot and loves Putin

What’s even more horrifying and ignorant, is Trump putting him in his administration and allowing him to affect negotiations with North Korea. Proof Trump never intended to drain the swamp.
Trump talking to rocket man in person was just about the most retarded foreign policy move ever.

Bolton asserted that Trump barely knew where Ukraine was. Yep, he’s a moron like any rational adult expected.

"But in almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it and saying we were being too hard," Bolton said. "The fact is that he barely knew where Ukraine was. He once asked John Kelly, his second chief of staff, if Finland were a part of Russia. It's just not accurate to say that Trump's behavior somehow deterred the Russians."

And yet, IN EVERY WAY, the country did better than with ANY Democrat.

you give yourself to much credit,,
Well, I know where the Ukraine is at and also know where New Mexico is at, and that Guam can not tip over, so at least I am smarter than some former members of Congress…

You are just upset at me for not voting for Trump ( twice ) and can not agree with me that the average American is more dumber than me…

Just pure hatred is all you have for me but let be clear I doubt most people know where Ceylon, Kingdom of Siam or Ontario is at if you ask the average person…

R.be6e21cd90fa200912279294a999f259
True...and how does that change what he said?

Trump talking to rocket man in person was just about the most retarded foreign policy move ever.
I disagree. Leaders need to talk. Trump deserves credit for trying to improve relations with NK. Bringing along Bolton was an example of how dumb he is.

Well, I know where the Ukraine is at and also know where New Mexico is at, and that Guam can not tip over, so at least I am smarter than some former members of Congress…

You are just upset at me for not voting for Trump ( twice ) and can not agree with me that the average American is more dumber than me…

Just pure hatred is all you have for me but let be clear I doubt most people know where Ceylon, Kingdom of Siam or Ontario is at if you ask the average person…
why would I be mad you didnt vote for him??
I didnt vote for him,,

arent you the same person that thinks putin can install trump as president??

thats pretty fucking stupid if you ask me,,

The scary thing is, if Biden confuses Putin with Corn Pop, we could all be dead tomorrow. Thanks Democrats.

why would I be mad you didnt vote for him??
I didnt vote for him,,

arent you the same person that thinks putin can install trump as president??

thats pretty fucking stupid if you ask me,,
I asked would you support the idea which is way different than what you are claiming…

You are acting like Putin wouldn’t try something that stupid if was able to do it, so let make it clear you are being childish as usual…

As I pointed out in that thread it was a question and you asked in what legal way does he have the authority and I answered just like he believe he can do it in the Ukraine, so let be clear I do not support the idea but instead believe it is a question to show how many on here support Pootin and would love to have Trump back in power no matter the way or cost!

I asked would you support the idea which is way different than what you are claiming…

You are acting like Putin wouldn’t try something that stupid if was able to do it, so let make it clear you are being childish as usual…

As I pointed out in that thread it was a question and you asked in what legal way does he have the authority and I answered just like he believe he can do it in the Ukraine, so let be clear I do not support the idea but instead believe it is a question to show how many on here support Pootin and would love to have Trump back in power no matter the way or cost!
if you say so,,,

you would have been closer using donald duck as the person instead of putin,,

Bolton asserted that Trump barely knew where Ukraine was. Yep, he’s a moron like any rational adult expected.

"But in almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it and saying we were being too hard," Bolton said. "The fact is that he barely knew where Ukraine was. He once asked John Kelly, his second chief of staff, if Finland were a part of Russia. It's just not accurate to say that Trump's behavior somehow deterred the Russians."

You have no idea of the hilarity of you moonbats suddenly dropping to your knees and sucking Bushbot neocon dick, for the singular reason that you hate the awful Orange Man.

if you say so,,,

you would have been closer using donald duck as the person instead of putin,,
Awww, am I hurting your feelings again?

Also the thread is about Trump and not me but I am sure you will derail it more by trying to claim I believe Pootin has the authority when I never wrote that ever!

Now do you know where the Ukraine is at and do you know it beautiful but brutal history or did you get your History lesson from Pootin instead?

I disagree. Leaders need to talk. Trump deserves credit for trying to improve relations with NK. Bringing along Bolton was an example of how dumb he is.
Leaders do need to talk occasionally and so they use the telephone or intermediaries. The spectacle of face-to-face meetings lends legitimacy to rogue nation shitstains like Kim who have no intention of changing their ways.

No, just annoying you, so show me on the map where the Ukraine is at and do you know where the Kingdom of Siam is at?

If you can do that then you are smarter than the average retard that votes!
do you know how fucking stupid that is to ask while I am on a computer???

do you know how fucking stupid that is to ask while I am on a computer???
Yes, but did you know the average American is not smart enough to look it up and cheat?

Seriously, and you wonder why I am being the asshole I am?

Now you could have looked it up and pointed out the Ukraine and Thailand but you refused to entertain me, so now I am heart broken once again.

Fine!

Can you show me where New Mexico is at and is it part of the United States of America, Canada or Mexico?

Why not ask these questions when shopping to see how many people know the answer to that one simple question…

Forum List

Back