Former NSA Advisor Laughs at the Idea that Trump would have Stopped Putin, says Trump had no Idea where Ukraine was

So what? You hire somebody thinking they are capable, they turn out not to be so capable so, you fire them. In the Democrat party, incompetence is elevated, as we see with their current POTUS. He should have been fired a long time ago. Biden should really be impeached now.
Ha ha - yes, that IS a problem for the Democrats. Corruption is rewarded, and incompetence is elevated.

On the other hand....

Looking at the Republican Senators.,..

Sigh.

You know, in South Korea they engage in ACTUAL politics, they have knock down drag out fights in their Congress where they spray each other with fire extinguishers and such.

Here we just say "I strongly disapprove of my esteemed colleague across the aisle".

I mean, the parties might as well be wiping each others' butts.

Ha ha - yes, that IS a problem for the Democrats. Corruption is rewarded, and incompetence is elevated.

On the other hand....

Looking at the Republican Senators.,..

Sigh.

You know, in South Korea they engage in ACTUAL politics, they have knock down drag out fights in their Congress where they spray each other with fire extinguishers and such.

Here we just say "I strongly disapprove of my esteemed colleague across the aisle".

I mean, the parties might as well be wiping each others' butts.
Yeah, we engage in 'polite' disagreement. The definition of 'polite' is always up to interpretation.

Uh, Bolton was FIRED!
That is not exactly what went down.It was reported that Trump Fired
Bolton.But that was not made clear as if by Trump holding a Presser.
Plus Bolton ' maintained that he actually offered his resignation but
Trump told him ' ... " Lets' talk about it tomorrow. ".
So it's a He said,She said.
Bolton no stranger to how to wheel and deal covered his behind
by texting ' Washington Post reporter Robert Costa to say ' .. " I
will have my say in due course.My sole concern is US national security ".
Typical Insider Washington DC elitist talk.
Like no one the wiser.
I am the Winner of the No One the Wiser prize for getting to the
bottom of the barrel.

That is not exactly what went down.It was reported that Trump Fired
Bolton.But that was not made clear as if by Trump holding a Presser.
Plus Bolton ' maintained that he actually offered his resignation but
Trump told him ' ... " Lets' talk about it tomorrow. ".
So it's a He said,She said.
Bolton no stranger to how to wheel and deal covered his behind
by texting ' Washington Post reporter Robert Costa to say ' .. " I
will have my say in due course.My sole concern is US national security ".
Typical Insider Washington DC elitist talk.
Like no one the wiser.
I am the Winner of the No One the Wiser prize for getting to the
bottom of the barrel.
Ya know, if Bolton thinks he's so damn smart, let him run for office. Nobody voted for Bolton, he's a career, D.C. bureaucrat.

Yeah, we engage in 'polite' disagreement. The definition of 'polite' is always up to interpretation.
' Polite " or spite.Where or where is Oscar Wilde when duty calls.

" Journalism justifies it's own existence by the great
Darwinian principle of the survival of the vulgarist. "
" I sometimes think that God,in creating men,somewhat

overestimated his ability. "

-- OSCAR { Fingall O'Flahertie Wills } 1854-1900

Ya know, if Bolton thinks he's so damn smart, let him run for office. Nobody voted for Bolton, he's a career, D.C. bureaucrat.
I think Bolton vastly over-played his stay.He had backing from a majority
of Neocons.Like a Lindsay Graham.I see where Alex Jones played back a
statement by Mrs. John McCain { Or Lindsay Graham } regarding Joe Biden.
I don't know when that statement was given.
It could end up being the end of Lindsay Graham as a Republican.
Graham was virtually gushing all over how Nice a guy Joe Biden was.
Like the Nicest Senator he ever knew.
I never liked Graham for one reason.He plays both sides like his best
buddy { John McCain }. He was waffler.Cannot be trusted for a split second.
He's gotta be the most putrid example of Lawyering imaginable.
He's the exact opposite of an Atticus Finch.

He was part of Trump's hand-picked cabinet.

I think it is hilarious to read some inside scoop stuff on how stupid Donald Trump is.

Was hand-picked by Donald Trump.
Trump has daddy issues. He has real problems with other men. Look at all the best people he hires then gushes over before he turns on them and attacks.

Trump has daddy issues. He has real problems with other men. Look at all the best people he hires then gushes over before he turns on them and attacks.
So what?

There isn't a president anywhere in history who didn't have daddy issues, or mommy issues, or girlfriend issues, or gay issues, or SOMETHING.

Fucking leftists are a bunch of hypocrites. They're ragging on Trump's personality while they're out there pushing deviant sex on my children.

The American left is in a very sorry state right now. It's a mockery of itself. Listen, I know left. I used to be left. I had hair down to my butt and smoked more weed than Bob Marley. That was in 1969, and back then, leftists were still intelligent. They were doing research, they had the goods on Johnson and Nixon and the Vietnam War. Today, the best you can get out a leftist is yesterday's DNC talking points. There's no thought, no perception. A lot of mudslinging, that's basically about it.

If I wanted to focus on personalities, I'd talk about the pedophile in the White House NOW, who can't seem to keep his hands off little girls. But I don't. I talk about gas prices, inflation, wars, stuff like that.

The very first thing I learned about politics, way back when, is pay absolutely no attention to what a politician says. They're all a bunch of liars, without exception. Shut your ears. Look at what they DO. That's what they're actually made of.

Trump hired Barr, Biden hired Nuland. Same diff. You can call it bad advice, but I call it bad vetting. The swamp is deep. There's a lot of bizarre life forms down there. As far as bizarre life forms go, Trump isn't all that bad. I've seen plenty worse.

So what?

There isn't a president anywhere in history who didn't have daddy issues, or mommy issues, or girlfriend issues, or gay issues, or SOMETHING.

Fucking leftists are a bunch of hypocrites. They're ragging on Trump's personality while they're out there pushing deviant sex on my children.

The American left is in a very sorry state right now. It's a mockery of itself. Listen, I know left. I used to be left. I had hair down to my butt and smoked more weed than Bob Marley. That was in 1969, and back then, leftists were still intelligent. They were doing research, they had the goods on Johnson and Nixon and the Vietnam War. Today, the best you can get out a leftist is yesterday's DNC talking points. There's no thought, no perception. A lot of mudslinging, that's basically about it.

If I wanted to focus on personalities, I'd talk about the pedophile in the White House NOW, who can't seem to keep his hands off little girls. But I don't. I talk about gas prices, inflation, wars, stuff like that.

The very first thing I learned about politics, way back when, is pay absolutely no attention to what a politician says. They're all a bunch of liars, without exception. Shut your ears. Look at what they DO. That's what they're actually made of.

Trump hired Barr, Biden hired Nuland. Same diff. You can call it bad advice, but I call it bad vetting. The swamp is deep. There's a lot of bizarre life forms down there. As far as bizarre life forms go, Trump isn't all that bad. I've seen plenty worse.
Weren't you born in 1960?

Trump dint seem to EVER have that problem Before he deicided
to run for POTUS.In fact,his TV presence - The Apprentice - was considered
the next thing closest to a godsend.Very popular among all folk.
Hosted by NBC.
Then the Americans got a real awakening.Starting with Obama.
Trump dared to insinuate that Obama needs to back up his claim of
his ridiculous Mid-june { 2008 } attempt at showcasing his Hawaiian
Birth Certificate.Where John McCain submit his BC weeks earler.
Obama managed to have some Internet site post a BC Receipt.
Not a legal Long form Birth Certificate but a Short Form or COLB.
No Hospital,Doctor or even birth weight,color of eyes.
When Obama did manage to offer up a Long Form Birth certificate
he went on Live TV and swore by it.That was the end of it.No further
discussion was warranted.Hold it ... What about that Long Form.
Was it Legit.It has to be proven that it was not somehow computer generated.
Or some master forgery.Never happened.Plus we got distracted
by the Osama bin Laden take down.Then the Navy Seals Helicopter news.
That was shuffled, off into never never land.A historic loss of Navy Seals.
Around 22 Seals died.A total of 30 from the National Guard Chinook
helicopter that was downed by Afghan insurgents.That was 5-6 months after the
OSB Raid in Pakistan.In August.Barely reported.

Last edited:

and thought Finland was a part of Russia. lmao. Thanks John Bolton!

Excerpt from the link:

“He did not,” Bolton replied. “We didn't sanction Nord Stream 2. We should have. We should have brought the project to an end. We did impose sanctions on Russian oligarchs and several others because of their sales of S-400 anti-aircraft systems to other countries. But in almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it, saying we were being too hard.”

XD

Trump wouldn't have stopped Russia because to do that he'd have had to have done things during his first term to prevent it from happening, which he didn't.

Trump dint seem to EVER have that problem Before he deicided
to run for SCOTUS.In fact,his TV presence - The Apprentice - was considered
the next thing closest to a godsend.Very popular among all folk.
Hosted by NBC.
Then the Americans got a real awakening.Starting with Obama.
Trump dared to insinuate that Obama needs to back up his claim of
his ridiculous Mid-june { 2008 } attempt at showcasing his Hawaiian
Birth Certificate.Where John McCain submit his BC weeks earler.
Obama managed to have some Internet site post a BC Receipt.
Not a legal Long form Birth Certificate but a Short Form or COLB.
No Hospital,Doctor or even birth weight,color of eyes.
When Obama did manage to offer up a Long Form Birth certificate
he went on Live TV and swore by it.That was the end of it.No further
discussion was warranted.Hold it ... What about that Long Form.
Was it Legit.It has to be proven that it was not somehow computer generated.
Or some master forgery.Never hapenned.Plus we got distracted
by the Osama bin Laden take down.Then the Navy Seals Helicopter news.
That was shuffled, off into never never land.A historic loss of Navy Seals.
Around 22 Seals died.A total of 30 from the National Guard Chinook
helicopter that was downed by Afghan insurgents.That was 6 months after the
OSB Raid in Pakistan.In August.Barely reported.
If Obama was born in British East Africa his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy. There's no other way baby Obama could have gotten through US Customs and Immigration. The lie was remarkably stupid for other reasons as well.

and thought Finland was a part of Russia. lmao. Thanks John Bolton!

Excerpt from the link:

“He did not,” Bolton replied. “We didn't sanction Nord Stream 2. We should have. We should have brought the project to an end. We did impose sanctions on Russian oligarchs and several others because of their sales of S-400 anti-aircraft systems to other countries. But in almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it, saying we were being too hard.”

XD
Love it when Progressives are so broken by Trump their new hero is warmongering John Bolton

Exhibit 453,897,986,556,543. Trump broke the Left

Trump wouldn't have stopped Russia because to do that he'd have had to have done things during his first term to prevent it from happening, which he didn't.
Um ... Earth to Mars.This Trump guy shore don't like Wars.But he
manages to stop these bad guys.Like Isis.Like Iran's General Soleimani.
That obviously leaves an impression on Guys like Putin.
To think udderwise is cartoon land.Where Obama played as POTUS.

Idiotic drivel....
Trump is poorly educated. He can't read. His siblings did his homework and he didn't go to classes. His only interests are making money and self promotion. What did you expect when you elected him?

Um ... Earth to Mars.This Trump guy shore don't like Wars.But he
manages to stop these bad guys.Like Isis.Like Iran's General Soleimani.
That obviously leaves an impression on Guys like Putin.
To think udderwise is cartoon land.Where Obama played as POTUS.

You think Putin, a dude who was a spy for a long, long time, leader of Russia for more than 22 years, thinks that Trump is able to outsmart him in political terms?

Trump praised Bolton and hired him.
He did. He hired Barr, Sessions, Wray and Krebs too. Awful all around.

Unlike democrats, we can't remind employees Fort Marcy Park is in their future if you betray leadership

Forum List

Back