Former Mossad chief: Kill Ahmadinejad

Too bad. i hope you wise up to thetruth someday.

I know the truth. It's based on evidence, logic, and reason/common sense. Conspiracy theories are based on relativist arguments, that remove context and display facts in whatever order the presenter wishes to support his/her argument.

Simple basic fact, and my cornerstone argument. Do you have ANY idea how many people it would take to carry out such a conspiracy? We're talking in tthe thousands.

If it only took two Americans, one would sell out the other either to the National Enquirer or for a plea bargain.

No conspiracy theory can get past THAT point.

I know the truth. It's based on evidence, logic, and reason/common sense. Conspiracy theories are based on relativist arguments, that remove context and display facts in whatever order the presenter wishes to support his/her argument.

Simple basic fact, and my cornerstone argument. Do you have ANY idea how many people it would take to carry out such a conspiracy? We're talking in tthe thousands.

If it only took two Americans, one would sell out the other either to the National Enquirer or for a plea bargain.

If envoled I would remain silent under threat of death to myself or loved ones. That plus CASH.

The Mahattan Project remained a secret thru out the developement of the Atom Bomb. At a cost of cost a total of nearly $2 billion, 130,000 people were invovled, and multiple production and research sites were operated in total secret.

With the CIA and Israels Mussad envolved. It is a no brainer that threats of death would not be hollow threats. If an insider wanted to come forward and confess, who could they turn to for protection?

If envoled I would remain silent under threat of death to myself or loved ones. That plus CASH.

The Mahattan Project remained a secret thru out the developement of the Atom Bomb. At a cost of cost a total of nearly $2 billion, 130,000 people were invovled, and multiple production and research sites were operated in total secret.

We were at war. Information media was limited to radio, newpaper, movie newsreels, and word of mouth. Makes it a lot easier to keep something isloted and secret. We don't live in THAT world anymore.

And in the end, the secrets WERE sold out to the Soviet Union.

With the CIA and Israels Mussad envolved. It is a no brainer that threats of death would not be hollow threats. If an insider wanted to come forward and confess, who could they turn to for protection?

Might be a no-brainer IF the CIA was anywhere near as omnipotent as you seem to think it is.

US Marshalls, not the CIA, handle the Witness Protection Program. However, a witness of that magnitude would probably be held on a military base; in which case, wouldn't matter what the CIA threatened.

The problem with most consipracy theories is they might tie together soem facts loosely to make a case, but they never answer ALL the facts, and usually attempt to ignore the most obvious ones.

The fact is, we got caught with our pants down, stumbling around through life in our blind arrogance never believing something like 9/11 could happen to us.

Might be a no-brainer IF the CIA was anywhere near as omnipotent as you seem to think it is.

US Marshalls, not the CIA, handle the Witness Protection Program. However, a witness of that magnitude would probably be held on a military base; in which case, wouldn't matter what the CIA threatened.

The problem with most consipracy theories is they might tie together soem facts loosely to make a case, but they never answer ALL the facts, and usually attempt to ignore the most obvious ones.

The fact is, we got caught with our pants down, stumbling around through life in our blind arrogance never believing something like 9/11 could happen to us.

The biggest conspiracy theory is the “official conspiracy theory”. And that includes the “getting caught with our pants down BS. Cheney was in charge of drills that morning. Drills simulating attacks of hijacked planes crashing into the WTC and the pentagon.

You seem relatively honest and intelligent. I hope you are also curious enough to do some honest investigation. I encourage you to maintain your skepticism, I did at first. There is plenty of evidence that proves the official story is a lie.

Are you man enough and open minded enough to even take a look?

If you so, start your new adventure with this short video if you dare:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649993991751648213&q=9/11&hl=en

There are many longer and more detailed videos that can be found at Google videos, take your pick:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=9/11&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=september+11+2001&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=september+11+&hl=en

The biggest conspiracy theory is the “official conspiracy theory”. And that includes the “getting caught with our pants down BS. Cheney was in charge of drills that morning. Drills simulating attacks of hijacked planes crashing into the WTC and the pentagon.

You seem relatively honest and intelligent. I hope you are also curious enough to do some honest investigation. I encourage you to maintain your skepticism, I did at first. There is plenty of evidence that proves the official story is a lie.

Are you man enough and open minded enough to even take a look?

If you so, start your new adventure with this short video if you dare:

There are many longer and more detailed videos that can be found at Google videos, take your pick:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=9/11&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=september+11+2001&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=september+11+&hl=en

I have looked at each and every conspiracy theory that has popped up since 9/11. All defy logic, common sense, and/or actual event.

Having an open mind and being willing to believe something because it appeals to paranoia are two different things. For some reason, a segement of our society just can't accept that more often than not, face-value is the more plausible explanation.

No rational human being in Bush's position is going to even contemplate being involved in such a thing simply because the risks are too high. That's if you aren't willing to believe that moral conviction would preclude evern thinking of such a thing.

I have looked at each and every conspiracy theory that has popped up since 9/11. All defy logic, common sense, and/or actual event.

Having an open mind and being willing to believe something because it appeals to paranoia are two different things. For some reason, a segement of our society just can't accept that more often than not, face-value is the more plausible explanation.

No rational human being in Bush's position is going to even contemplate being involved in such a thing simply because the risks are too high. That's if you aren't willing to believe that moral conviction would preclude evern thinking of such a thing.

I don't believe you looked at each and every conspiracy theory that has popped up since 9/11. If you had truly done so, you would not remain so narrow minded.

Pop some pop corn, get a refreshing drink, relax and watch this 18 minute video:

It is your choice to believe as you wish.

Dismissing contrived theories is not being narrow-minded. It is discarding useless information.

When I first came to this site, I believed you were almost like RSR.
After I went to the Members List and read through many posts written by you, I saw that you were a fair person. I also saw that you were misinformed. That in itself is not intended as an insult, as all people that rely on US corporate media for information are misinformed.

I will continue to expose the crimes of the Bush administration. I was skeptical that they were involved at first. There is way to much evidence to ignore. I am of the belief that if a person becomes aware of a crime and does nothing, that person become a part of that crime. If it is your choice to ignore, that is fine with me, I know I will not reach everyone, but I have the satisfaction of knowing that I tried. I do not care if your mind is closed on the subject. Others may not be so narrow minded, it is them I shall attempt to reach. Yes it is narrow minded.

When I first came to this site, I believed you were almost like RSR.
After I went to the Members List and read through many posts written by you, I saw that you were a fair person. I also saw that you were misinformed. That in itself is not intended as an insult, as all people that rely on US corporate media for information are misinformed.

One, you will have to be more specific than I am "misinformed," otherwise that is nothing more than an unsupported opinion.

Two, you assume I rely on only US corporate media for information.

I will continue to expose the crimes of the Bush administration. I was skeptical that they were involved at first. There is way to much evidence to ignore. I am of the belief that if a person becomes aware of a crime and does nothing, that person become a part of that crime. If it is your choice to ignore, that is fine with me, I know I will not reach everyone, but I have the satisfaction of knowing that I tried. I do not care if your mind is closed on the subject. Others may not be so narrow minded, it is them I shall attempt to reach. Yes it is narrow minded.

Your continued accusation that I am narrow-minded has no foundation other than I choose not to agree with the conclusions you have come to.

Conspiracy theories have been posted all over the net since 9/11. If they had any credibility, then they would have already been investigated, and no such conspiracy as large as 9/11 would require, nor ignoring your evidence that's been all over the net for years could exist.

The media looks for excuses to crucify Bush; yet, on this one issue they are silent?

It isn't being narrow-minded to not see what isn't there.

Your continued accusation that I am narrow-minded has no foundation other than I choose not to agree with the conclusions you have come to.

Conspiracy theories have been posted all over the net since 9/11. If they had any credibility, then they would have already been investigated, and no such conspiracy as large as 9/11 would require, nor ignoring your evidence that's been all over the net for years could exist.

The media looks for excuses to crucify Bush; yet, on this one issue they are silent?

It isn't being narrow-minded to not see what isn't there.

When have you heard about the Downing Street Memo in the media?

You know, if we had used political assasination against hitler, we couldve said 50 million people. My point with all due respect, its easy to say never and always, but in the real world :p, you have to make tough decision.

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but i support assassinating the iranian hitler. NOTjust because im a jew, or he threatens israel, be he also threatens the entire middle east and our oil supply, not to mention he stands in the way of democracy for iran. His election should never have happened, many reform candidates were banned.

You know, if we had used political assasination against hitler, we couldve said 50 million people. My point with all due respect, its easy to say never and always, but in the real world :p, you have to make tough decision.

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but i support assassinating the iranian hitler. NOTjust because im a jew, or he threatens israel, be he also threatens the entire middle east and our oil supply, not to mention he stands in the way of democracy for iran. His election should never have happened, many reform candidates were banned.

yeah taking this clown out would be a nice change, only if there wasn't another jackass ready to step up and take over where he left off.
polishes scope and waxes bullets:evil:

if you consider the context of his concern over the history of the creation of israel... Again, if ATZLAN were created in the American southwest and repetedly demonized Americans what would you decide is a solution to get Texas back?

If he was so hellbent on killing jews for the sake of their jewishness... why are there jews living in Iran and other muslim nations?

moreso, if YOU just admitted that you would react violently to a percieved threat....

....why on earth would you expect him to act otherwise to the above article?

what are you talking about?

tit for tat, turnabout being fair play, the golden rule, if you can rationalize killing inthe name of then why cant someone else?

notice anything similar between how pals respond to their percieved invasion and how milita groups in america react to percieved slights by our federal govt? perhaps how someone who thinks abortion is worse than killing drs decided to express their frustration with a system that doesnt allow consideration for their opinions? how many who are against abortion dont really midn itwhen abortion clinics are bombed or a dr is terrorized out of a practice? how many americans will admit that they will react with deadly force if the US govt decides to ruby ridge them too?

the behaviour is the same.

discover and aleviate the root of the conflict... for christs sake dont pretend that we spread democracy while totally ignoring the candidates that thepals actually voted for..

Forum List

Back