Former military warns - DHS preping /war on citizens

Ok, so IF this were a real plot, the ONLY way it could happen is if the US military turned all its might against it's own country.

And if THAT happens, well, we're fucked, so may as well enjoy some pumpkin beer and watch the football games this weekend and wait this ride out!!!!

But unless that happens, no fucking way any other country, or the damn UN, could come HERE, with OUR military and our cops and our hunters....and take this country over. Its why Japan didn't try it.

That's why loons like PoliticalChic and Alex Jones say the Army is in on it, too. You can't have a closed-loop conspiracy paranoid whackjob theory about FEMA camps and DHS and war on the American people if the military isn't involved. It just won't work.

Those are some real partriots, eh? Saying our troops are going to gun us all down...

No they were the ones that got 75% of the US military woken up in the first place.

This is why the Globalists have to bring in all these mercenaries to "train" in the US.

They are preparing for economic collapse and martial law. Only the Ameri-tards are going to just sit there, ignore what the hell is going on then wonder why they will wake up whining in the FEMA Camps. :eek:

The evidence is all over the internet. America is being warned, if you are reading this and you end up in a FEMA Camp no one will sympathize with you. :cool:

We either hang together or we hang seperately. :cool:

If you are going to be an ignorant coward you should just report to you nearest FEMA Camp now and save the Globalists the trouble cuz you won't do nothing fo rthe patriot side either. :mad:

I'm retired military, dipshit. You are one of the dumbest ignoramuses out there.

There's no plot, idiot.

Last edited:
well, that is obvious. Why would they try to restrict gun ownership and dilute the army otherwise?

well, that is obvious. Why would they try to restrict gun ownership and dilute the army otherwise?

Why did we "dilute the army [sic]" after World War II?

Why did we "dilute the army [sic]" after Korea?

Why did we "dilute the army [sic]" after Vietnam?

Hmmmmm...

9u4xeq.png

Last edited:

Hmmmmm...

your and some others frantic activity to deny it is a proof by itself :D

Hmmmmm...

your and some others frantic activity to deny it is a proof by itself :D

:lol:

"My proof is your denying my whacked out theory is true!"

9u4xeq.png

We're not frantic. We are enjoying ourselves immensely at your expense.

We're not frantic. We are enjoying ourselves immensely at your expense.

yes, you are. you are even in a such panicky mode that you did not get it what I meant by dilution.

and your hysteria is disturbing.

RUBE 1: Give me all the ammo you got!

GUN SHOP CLERK: Here you go.

[five minutes later...]

RUBE 2: Give me all the ammo you got!

GUN SHOP CLERK: Sorry. We don't have any.

RUBE 2: I knew it! The DHS is stockpiling it!

[five minutes later at hunting lodge...]

RUBE 2: DHS is stockpiling. You can't find ammo anywhere! Not even .22 long rifle!

RUBE 1 [thinking to himself]: I better buy more whenever I find some!

Last edited:
I've been listening to these loons jabber on for years. Still no DHS/Army takeover.

I wonder what nuts tell themselves when their doomsday scenarios never come to pass.

That reminds me. I think it has been about a year since I made a monthly update to the topic in which PoliticalChic claimed the Army and DHS are going to take over. :lol:

Alex Jones says there are 600 FEMA detention camps. He's right. I can't go to the grocery story any more without having to drive around another goddam FEMA camp.

Forum List

Back