Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

Vicente Fox: 'I'm not going to pay for that f***ing wall' - CNNPolitics.com

The Mexicans are getting antsy folks. Ex Mexican president Vicente Fox....friend of the RINOs....declared in vulgar language "I'm not going to pay for that fucking wall"......"HE SHOULD PAY FOR IT"

Hahaha....so....the wall is happening....just depends who pays for it.

And who will????

what a deluded southern cracker you are, oinky

fa6f3937067caef2a66a168a7ba1a82087343422_full.jpg

These gullible trump chumps don't understand the "art" of the deal. They think all these wild-ass pronouncements are what Trump is actually going to DO ----.. Obviously,, never been in high negotiations.

Those things are just his OPENING OFFER.. The deals are gonna smell from his arbitrary, unfocused principles and satisfy virtually NO ONE..

If anyone knows how to negotiate, it would be the guy in charge of the Mexican Sombrero Auction. And FOXX -- just made the 1st "counter-offer".. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You idiots want to live thru 4 YEARS of this bombastic behaviour?????

These gullible trump chumps don't understand the "art" of the deal. They think all these wild-ass pronouncements are what Trump is actually going to DO ----.. Obviously,, never been in high negotiations.

Those things are just his OPENING OFFER.. The deals are gonna smell from his arbitrary, unfocused principles and satisfy virtually NO ONE..

If anyone knows how to negotiate, it would be the guy in charge of the Mexican Sombrero Auction. And FOXX -- just made the 1st "counter-offer".. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

note the word "former" as in no more in charge

funny how former's people left his country cause there wasn't any life there. I agree.

note the word "former" as in no more in charge

You think that matters??? In this case -- the "negotiations" will be a pay for view event with whomever the Trump is gonna strong-arm with the force and authority of the US Federal Government.

I'm sure if Trump could have HURT his business opponents a bit and get away with it -- He WOULD have.

You elect him Prez --- and then he can.. Nuke 'em even...

spoiled affluenza cases with attitude are dangerous. Bookmark that for 2 years from now..

Well, from what I hear, Ford has decided NOT to build that plant in Mexico.

Forum List

Back