Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

25% Tax on all monies sent to mexico from the U.S.
Whether or not this is true we need to run political ads for the Hispanics that tells them that this is the Trump plan if elected...that way they will come out and vote in mass against the whacked out GOP LOL

You do realize that the mexicans who are legal dont want illegals right?
They want their remittances to family in Mexico to be taken to build a fucking wall that only a moron thinks is realistic LOl.... you all are going to be trashed if Trump is your candidate.......

That doesnt concern most of the legal mexicans.
are you an expert on Mexicans LOL I speak read and write Spanish ...we are going to transfix the don LOL

I live in Texas,so yes I know a lot about mexicans.
As a matter of fact I was engaged to one. And guess what? Her and her family hated illegals.

What is this wall expected to do? Will it go underground as well? Deep enough to prevent tunnels from being dug through the border? Will it be so high that it prevents drugs from being launched across?

Is it going to reach to the skies so as to prevent transport by air? Is it going to cover the beaches so as to prevent transport by sea?

This wall would be incredibly uneffective lol

you do know that there is already a wall right? Please tell me you know this? Please?

arizona-border-fence-donations-NB41S2G-x-large.jpg

img_03011.jpg

Those are fences, I realize you all have a tough time understanding English. I said wall.

Whether or not this is true we need to run political ads for the Hispanics that tells them that this is the Trump plan if elected...that way they will come out and vote in mass against the whacked out GOP LOL

They want their remittances to family in Mexico to be taken to build a fucking wall that only a moron thinks is realistic LOl.... you all are going to be trashed if Trump is your candidate.......

are you an expert on Mexicans LOL I speak read and write Spanish ...we are going to transfix the don LOL

As a matter of fact I was engaged to one. And guess what? Her and her family hated illegals.
I speak to Mexicans in their language and I speak great English better than yours and no self respecting Mexican is going to vote for that crazy asshole Trump..

me cago en la Madre de Donald Trump

Huffington Post

White Supremacists Mobilize For Donald Trump

As the Republican presidential primary moves into the American south, white supremacist groups are working to mobilize racists to get out the vote for Donald Trump. On Wednesday, David Duke, the white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, ...

• Desperate hoax: 'KKK' Trump supporters were black
    WND ^ | FEB. 25, 2016 | Douglas Ernst
    Donald Trump's critics tried to pass off fake Ku Klux Klan members as his supporters on social media Tuesday night. A closer look at the images reveal the so-called white supremacists were black. Almost 50 percent of Nevada caucus-goers gave the Republican hopeful an easy victory on Tuesday night, but not before a bizarre attempt at character assassination by black citizens in KKK garb. Not all of the photos shared on social media showed the color of their skin, which was taken advantage of by Trump's detractors.
KKK-hoax-Nevada-Trump.jpg

I speak to Mexicans in their language and I speak great English better than yours and no self respecting Mexican is going to vote for that crazy asshole Trump..

me cago en la Madre de Donald Trump

I shit on your mother?

Huffington Post

White Supremacists Mobilize For Donald Trump

As the Republican presidential primary moves into the American south, white supremacist groups are working to mobilize racists to get out the vote for Donald Trump. On Wednesday, David Duke, the white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, ...

• Desperate hoax: 'KKK' Trump supporters were black
    WND ^ | FEB. 25, 2016 | Douglas Ernst
    Donald Trump's critics tried to pass off fake Ku Klux Klan members as his supporters on social media Tuesday night. A closer look at the images reveal the so-called white supremacists were black. Almost 50 percent of Nevada caucus-goers gave the Republican hopeful an easy victory on Tuesday night, but not before a bizarre attempt at character assassination by black citizens in KKK garb. Not all of the photos shared on social media showed the color of their skin, which was taken advantage of by Trump's detractors.
KKK-hoax-Nevada-Trump.jpg
Exactly

What is this wall expected to do? Will it go underground as well? Deep enough to prevent tunnels from being dug through the border? Will it be so high that it prevents drugs from being launched across?

Is it going to reach to the skies so as to prevent transport by air? Is it going to cover the beaches so as to prevent transport by sea?

you do know that there is already a wall right? Please tell me you know this? Please?

img_03011.jpg

Pretty scary fences
And not a wall, which is the subject. Like most libturds, she'll have to try again. W A L L

No more than a fence would be needed, if only we would get our crooked behines in this nation straightened out. It's not the Mexicans fault what has happened here or why they were motivated to come here illegally. It was our fault.. Period. There just needs to be a process in which it gets straightened back out, but radical thinking we don't need. Every good citizen or human being in the world is just that (good), and
the bad ones are known by all, and yet they are used for excuses to conduct political wars in this nation in order to group people into groups for the battles, and that needs to end.

img_03011.jpg

Those are fences, I realize you all have a tough time understanding English. I said wall.

You said there is "already a wall". How many miles of "wall" is there along the U.S.- Mexican border, compared to how many miles there is of what you see above?

Many illegals have self deported, because construction companies don't have them working in large numbers anymore on the job sites like we saw around 10 years ago. They all but vanished is what we're seeing in our area or state. Now there are some companies still working a large number of them, but these are few these days around here.

img_03011.jpg

You said there is "already a wall". How many miles of "wall" is there along the U.S.- Mexican border, compared to how many miles there is of what you see above?

Here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

Forum List

Back