Former Inmate Proves Epstein Didn't Hang Himself

Dumbass, you're so fucked in the head, you linked that quote to yourself.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your coochie slime has obviously invaded the last remaining cinder of what once was your brain.....my links prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, my claims are accurate. You, on the other hand, are still in shock-therapy with TDS and not expected to be released from custody until 2021 and then only under direct supervision...may God have mercy on your soul....amen.

Your coochie slime has obviously invaded the last remaining cinder of what once was your brain.....my links prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, my claims are accurate. You, on the other hand, are still in shock-therapy with TDS and not expected to be released from custody until 2021 and then only under direct supervision...may God have mercy on your soul....amen.
LOLOLOL

Your link didn't even contain a photo of his cell, ya brain-dead cuck.

And ya wanna know why ... ? Because the photo you posted is not from the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York, as you idiotically claimed ... it's from the Mississippi State Penitentiary. You know ... in Mississippi. :lmao:

Here's a third photo with a link proving you're a fucking retard, just as I said....

The End of Mississippi's Notorious Supermax Unit

unit32.png

^^^ This one is a whole story about Unit 32, at the Mississippi State Penn. You know, the one you moronically claimed housed El Chapo. ^^^ This is where you think he stayed, right, dumbfuck? That's what you said. :eusa_doh:

untitled-png.274072

... so, fuckface ... how many more photos of that Mississippi State Penitentiary cell do you need me to post until you finally admit you're a fucking retard? Huh? I can do this all day -- there's a bunch of these photos online.

:dance:

C'mon, loser, this is fun!

How about that first photo you posted again....

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-560w.jpg

The one you foolishly claimed was from the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York ... here's a second link on that one ... about Rikers Island... and look ... there's that prison cell again. :lmao:

New York's notorious Rikers Island jail moves slowly toward shuttering

You're just a dumbfucking retard. Just admit it. Everyone already sees that for themselves anyway. :badgrin:

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-560w.jpg

The one you foolishly claimed was from the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York ... here's a second link on that one ... about Rikers Island... and look ... there's that prison cell again. :lmao:

You're just a dumbfucking retard. Just admit it. Everyone already sees that for themselves anyway. :badgrin:

I get it...you're an Adam Shitt fan...."I have proof and I can prove I have proof....I just can't tell you what it is yet." Next time don't bring a claw to a knife fight ya ninny.

49a7965ee1c5b7c5903d2a04bed83b21_85bb7b18c02566edbf2bf0df4585c5fb_man_file_1058748_39.RhodeIsland_14908939210501.jpg

I get it...you're an Adam Shitt fan...."I have proof and I can prove I have proof....I just can't tell you what it is yet." Next time don't bring a claw to a knife fight ya ninny.

49a7965ee1c5b7c5903d2a04bed83b21_85bb7b18c02566edbf2bf0df4585c5fb_man_file_1058748_39.RhodeIsland_14908939210501.jpg
LOLOL

You poor, loser, I proved it. I posted multiple links with images of those cells, proving they're in Rikers and Miss. State Penn., respectively.

Here, duck as I bitch-slap you with another one....

https://nypost.com/2016/06/21/entrenched-problems-handling-sex-abuse-at-rikers-report-says/

rikers.png

G'head, post this again (emphasis added for maximum laughs)....

SO, I've found some pics of inside the MCC Metropolitan Correctional Center Special Housing Unit cells. Now it turns out Epstein did have a cellmate up until the night before he died...great reporting ya losers....no wonder most journalists from the past admit journalism is dead. The question is was Epstein moved to a single unit, or kept in the double-bunked cell?

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-760w.jpg

1806404_031717-wls-iteam-chapo-shu-6p-vid.jpg

16538984-7289555-image-a-66_1564151792166.jpg

... now THAT ^^^ is fucking hysterical! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And guess what, ya flamin' cuck...? Like you, your thread is a massive fail. :mm:

threadfail.jpg

woman-in-straitjacket-at-a-psychiatric-hospital-picture-id534999200

LOLOL

You poor, loser, I proved it. I posted multiple links with images of those cells, proving they're in Rikers and Miss. State Penn., respectively.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/21/entrenched-problems-handling-sex-abuse-at-rikers-report-says/

View attachment 274088

SO, I've found some pics of inside the MCC Metropolitan Correctional Center Special Housing Unit cells. Now it turns out Epstein did have a cellmate up until the night before he died...great reporting ya losers....no wonder most journalists from the past admit journalism is dead. The question is was Epstein moved to a single unit, or kept in the double-bunked cell?

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-760w.jpg

And guess what, ya flamin' cuck...? Like you, your thread is a massive fail. :mm:

threadfail.jpg

Faun show laughing at.....something in her natural state....in a straight-jacket....damn shame...her parents thought being a hooker and heroin addict was a just a stage she going through.... .
casty.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 274088

threadfail.jpg

Faun show laughing at.....something in her natural state....in a straight-jacket....damn shame...her parents thought being a hooker and heroin addict was a just a stage she going through.... .
casty.gif

LOLOL

I'm a dude, ya dumbass. Shit, you can't even get the easy stuff right. You had no chance at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Not even. Death row is one man per cell. All you need is a bed frame. Wrap the sheet on one side, noose-up the neck on the other with as much weight possible while laying on the floor.

Yeah, and you can drown in a cup of water too but nobody hangs themselves from 18" off the floor....once the body goes limp, so does your theory....sorry.

You don't know what you're talking about. After all, let me know where they house death row inmates in pairs with bunk beds When I found the guy he was laying on the floor, unconscious, swelled up purple and on his way out. I had to cut the noose. Doesn't matter his neck was no longer supporting weight, it was tight enough to do the job, even if that means slowly.

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. After all, let me know where they house death row inmates in pairs with bunk beds When I found the guy he was laying on the floor, unconscious, swelled up purple and on his way out. I had to cut the noose. Doesn't matter his neck was no longer supporting weight, it was tight enough to do the job, even if that means slowly.

Alright....sounds strange but you saw it, you're not a lying leftist fool, so it happened that way. People say a lot of shit here that's so far out of left field I believe little of what I read on this site. Epstein was found hanging from the top bunk rail so we're both right.

LOLOL

I'm a dude, ya dumbass. Shit, you can't even get the easy stuff right. You had no chance at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

A dude named "Faun"? get outta here.....:eusa_hand:

I found a death row inmate who choked himself out with a sheet, and his face was purple. He was nearly done. If I remember right his just used his bed for support, wasn't much to it.

But I wouldn't be shocked if Epstein was taken out. Somehow MANY Clinton associates end up dead serving the Clinton's best interests at opportune times. I wouldn't want to know them.
It ain't Clinton I'd be looking at.

He was taken off suicide watch only six days after an attempted suicide. Clinton didn't do that

His cell mate was pulled several days before the final suicide attempt. Clinton didn't do that

Billy Barr is head of the Justice Department ya know
I would doubt that about Barr except his father was the one who hired Epstein at that fancy private school which is what got Epstein started in the first place.

This guy prefers to stay anonymous....He's been in the cell block Epstein was on....more than once. He says the guards are sadistic and enjoy tormenting the inmates...they're not cops...they're bruisers...jail bouncers. Here's how he describes the cell Epstein was in...he could have made a noose but there's nothing to attach it to.
casty.gif

fb_img_1565531561070-jpg.44296

"Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there."

The source also says there are video cameras but they aren't aimed into the cells...only on the doors. So the first thing the FBI will look at is the video footage. It's all chain-finger marked and encrypted/watermarked so if an attempt is made to alter it, a DVR won't copy the forgery.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Likely Not Captured by Cameras and Guards Didn't Check on Him
/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Yeah that bugs me a bit. So you are saying that the guy almost died once, and they didn't have a camera on him? How is that possible? I was under the impression that when someone is under a suicide watch, that they are monitored constantly, and have every possible method of self-harm removed.

So how did this guy die?
He was removed from suicide watch at the request of his own lawyers 6 days after his last suicide attempt. I don't know if the warden or whoever also checked to make sure he wasn't a danger to himself but they were supposed to.

Not sure about cameras watching those on suicide watch but he wasn't on suicide watch. I've also read that those cameras don't face into the cells. Privacy. If he isn't on suicide watch, he's entitled to privacy.

No way to tell if his lawyers asked on purpose to remove him from suicide watch so he could kill himself later but probably his privileges were affected while on suicide watch so he'd want out of that asap.

This guy prefers to stay anonymous....He's been in the cell block Epstein was on....more than once. He says the guards are sadistic and enjoy tormenting the inmates...they're not cops...they're bruisers...jail bouncers. Here's how he describes the cell Epstein was in...he could have made a noose but there's nothing to attach it to.
casty.gif

fb_img_1565531561070-jpg.44296

"Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there."

The source also says there are video cameras but they aren't aimed into the cells...only on the doors. So the first thing the FBI will look at is the video footage. It's all chain-finger marked and encrypted/watermarked so if an attempt is made to alter it, a DVR won't copy the forgery.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Likely Not Captured by Cameras and Guards Didn't Check on Him
/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Yeah that bugs me a bit. So you are saying that the guy almost died once, and they didn't have a camera on him? How is that possible? I was under the impression that when someone is under a suicide watch, that they are monitored constantly, and have every possible method of self-harm removed.

So how did this guy die?
He was removed from suicide watch at the request of his own lawyers 6 days after his last suicide attempt. I don't know if the warden or whoever also checked to make sure he wasn't a danger to himself but they were supposed to.

Not sure about cameras watching those on suicide watch but he wasn't on suicide watch. I've also read that those cameras don't face into the cells. Privacy. If he isn't on suicide watch, he's entitled to privacy.

No way to tell if his lawyers asked on purpose to remove him from suicide watch so he could kill himself later but probably his privileges were affected while on suicide watch so he'd want out of that asap.

Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back