Former Inmate Proves Epstein Didn't Hang Himself

Yeah, but even then..... so we had to have seen the individual walk in there. People under suicide watch are isolated. So someone had to walk in that door. There is no way that wasn't caught on camera, and they can tell the time of death roughly, so they can check who entered before his death.

Did you read the OP???????
Did you?

12:45 PM PT -- The New York Times just reported the guards at the facility did NOT follow protocol and check on Epstein every 30 minutes, leaving him to his own devices. They also reported and we have confirmed Epstein's cellmate had been transferred out so he had been left alone, without proper monitoring.

Jeffrey Epstein's death may never be conclusively determined, because we're told standard practice in the area where he was detained is that cameras do not point inside cells.

Sources familiar with the correctional facility in question tell TMZ, there are cameras in the Special Housing Unit -- the SHU -- but SOP is that cameras do not point into the cells. We're told cameras capture, among other things, the doors to each cell to determine if anyone walks in or out, but they don't point inside.

Christ you're a dope

One source familiar with the facility says the drill is for guards to pass by each cell in intervals ranging from 15 to 30 minutes depending on the circumstances.

Nothing you're quoting here makes a difference, shitbag. I'm all done with people too impatient to read an OP over three sentences and having to answer questions already answered. You're by far the boy-idiot champion of this thread....stay away from my work in the future.

Yeah that bugs me a bit. So you are saying that the guy almost died once, and they didn't have a camera on him? How is that possible? I was under the impression that when someone is under a suicide watch, that they are monitored constantly, and have every possible method of self-harm removed.

So how did this guy die?

No cameras that see inside the cell...only the door....even inmates have a right to take a crap in private. He was choked to death by somebody with bad intent...no physical way he could have done it himself.
Bullshit! You know nothing--and yet you state your ignorance with such certainty! No physical way indeed. you don't know that..you can't know that. You shouled be embarrased at putting your ignorance on display..yet you prattle on....and on.

Short drop/simple suspension | Lost All Hope: The web's leading suicide resource
Suicide/Ligature strangulation - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

"Whilst generally the literature considers asphyxiation via constriction of the airway as the main cause of death in short drop hanging, Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.

Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.

Stone1 also discusses the amount of pressure require to constrict the blood vessels to and from the head. Whilst the jugular might be constricted with only 2kg (4 ½ lbs) of pressure, the carotid would need 5kg (11lbs), but these figures do vary from person to person and with the width of the rope (or whatever else is used around the neck).
Effective strangulation could be achieved by simply bending the knees, putting them on the floor, sitting or lying down. In one study of hangings by Simonsen4, 63% of the victims were in contact with the ground.

The key is that whatever position is assumed, whether that be lying, kneeling or feet lightly on the ground, the noose tightens sufficiently to constrict the blood vessels and/or airway. Noting of course, that in some positions it might be easy to stop the hanging by releasing the pressure. The intention with this method would be for the blood flow to/from the head to be constricted quickly thereby achieving a swift loss of consciousness.

Stone1 does discuss the possibility of achieving suspension in such a way so as to put the necessary pressure on the blood vessels to/from the face (at its side), without constricting the airway. The positioning of the knot could be important here, as the knot's position is where the least pressure is applied to the neck. According to a study by JL Luke5, the most popular location of the knot in successful suicidal hangings is on the left, closely followed by the right and back of the neck. Only 5% of successful suicidal hangings in this study had the knot at the front of the neck."

If you don't believe this, i would recommend testing it out..and letting us know!

Fuck you, asshole....you and lesh shouldn't be allowed to have a computer much less use one. My OP makes it very clear what happened so how about you go back to fingering yourself instead of staining these pages with your perverted shit.

Yeah that bugs me a bit. So you are saying that the guy almost died once, and they didn't have a camera on him? How is that possible? I was under the impression that when someone is under a suicide watch, that they are monitored constantly, and have every possible method of self-harm removed.

So how did this guy die?

No cameras that see inside the cell...only the door....even inmates have a right to take a crap in private. He was choked to death by somebody with bad intent...no physical way he could have done it himself.
Bullshit! You know nothing--and yet you state your ignorance with such certainty! No physical way indeed. you don't know that..you can't know that. You shouled be embarrased at putting your ignorance on display..yet you prattle on....and on.

Short drop/simple suspension | Lost All Hope: The web's leading suicide resource
Suicide/Ligature strangulation - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

"Whilst generally the literature considers asphyxiation via constriction of the airway as the main cause of death in short drop hanging, Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.

Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.

Stone1 also discusses the amount of pressure require to constrict the blood vessels to and from the head. Whilst the jugular might be constricted with only 2kg (4 ½ lbs) of pressure, the carotid would need 5kg (11lbs), but these figures do vary from person to person and with the width of the rope (or whatever else is used around the neck).
Effective strangulation could be achieved by simply bending the knees, putting them on the floor, sitting or lying down. In one study of hangings by Simonsen4, 63% of the victims were in contact with the ground.

The key is that whatever position is assumed, whether that be lying, kneeling or feet lightly on the ground, the noose tightens sufficiently to constrict the blood vessels and/or airway. Noting of course, that in some positions it might be easy to stop the hanging by releasing the pressure. The intention with this method would be for the blood flow to/from the head to be constricted quickly thereby achieving a swift loss of consciousness.

Stone1 does discuss the possibility of achieving suspension in such a way so as to put the necessary pressure on the blood vessels to/from the face (at its side), without constricting the airway. The positioning of the knot could be important here, as the knot's position is where the least pressure is applied to the neck. According to a study by JL Luke5, the most popular location of the knot in successful suicidal hangings is on the left, closely followed by the right and back of the neck. Only 5% of successful suicidal hangings in this study had the knot at the front of the neck."

If you don't believe this, i would recommend testing it out..and letting us know!

Fuck you, asshole....you and lesh shouldn't be allowed to have a computer much less use one. My OP makes it very clear what happened so how about you go back to fingering yourself instead of staining these pages with your perverted shit.
No..fuck YOU you ignorant piece of shit... Stupid and willful ignorance..refute my post you ignoramus..or STFU! Your OP does NOT make it clear what happened..as it could not..it's just conjecture...genetically deprived doofus! You really think that some excon looking for 100 bucks and a moment of fame has anything real to say/ dumbass!

Last edited:
No..funk YOU you ignorant piece of shit... Stupid and willful ignorance..refute my post you ignoramus..or STFU! Your OP does NOT make it clear what happened..as it could not..it's just conjecture...genetically deprived doofus!

What did he attach the noose to, shitbag? ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU FUCKING JOKE.

No..funk YOU you ignorant piece of shit... Stupid and willful ignorance..refute my post you ignoramus..or STFU! Your OP does NOT make it clear what happened..as it could not..it's just conjecture...genetically deprived doofus!

What did he attach the noose to, shitbag? ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU FUCKING JOKE.
could be anything 18 inch off the ground--not seeing the cell..as you have not either...cannot say with any certainty..but just wrapped around a corner of the bed would do or the toilet...all you need is enough drop for 4 lbs of pressure--and pass out in seconds..if knot is right .BTW...YOU answer the fucking question..you fucking joke! Oh..did not not even read what I posted, right/ Too stupid to suss it out, right?

This guy prefers to stay anonymous....He's been in the cell block Epstein was on....more than once. He says the guards are sadistic and enjoy tormenting the inmates...they're not cops...they're bruisers...jail bouncers. Here's how he describes the cell Epstein was in...he could have made a noose but there's nothing to attach it to.
casty.gif

fb_img_1565531561070-jpg.44296

"Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there."

The source also says there are video cameras but they aren't aimed into the cells...only on the doors. So the first thing the FBI will look at is the video footage. It's all chain-finger marked and encrypted/watermarked so if an attempt is made to alter it, a DVR won't copy the forgery.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Likely Not Captured by Cameras and Guards Didn't Check on Him
/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Maybe, but convicts are notorious liars.

Yeah, but even then..... so we had to have seen the individual walk in there. People under suicide watch are isolated. So someone had to walk in that door. There is no way that wasn't caught on camera, and they can tell the time of death roughly, so they can check who entered before his death.

Did you read the OP???????
Did you?

12:45 PM PT -- The New York Times just reported the guards at the facility did NOT follow protocol and check on Epstein every 30 minutes, leaving him to his own devices. They also reported and we have confirmed Epstein's cellmate had been transferred out so he had been left alone, without proper monitoring.

Jeffrey Epstein's death may never be conclusively determined, because we're told standard practice in the area where he was detained is that cameras do not point inside cells.

Sources familiar with the correctional facility in question tell TMZ, there are cameras in the Special Housing Unit -- the SHU -- but SOP is that cameras do not point into the cells. We're told cameras capture, among other things, the doors to each cell to determine if anyone walks in or out, but they don't point inside.

Christ you're a dope

One source familiar with the facility says the drill is for guards to pass by each cell in intervals ranging from 15 to 30 minutes depending on the circumstances.

Nothing you're quoting here makes a difference, shitbag. I'm all done with people too impatient to read an OP over three sentences and having to answer questions already answered. You're by far the boy-idiot champion of this thread....stay away from my work in the future.
LOL@'your work'--- your pile of steaming bullshit more like!

Maybe, but convicts are notorious liars.

Like I already told somebody else, there are thousands of guys who've been jailed there....this is so easily refuted it's crazy but nobody has.

could be anything 18 inch off the ground--not seeing the cell..as you have not either...cannot say with any certainty..but just wrapped around a corner of the bed would do or the toilet...all you need is enough drop for 4 lbs of pressure--and pass out in seconds..if knot is right .BTW...YOU answer the fucking question..you fucking joke! Oh..did not not even read what I posted, right/ Too stupid to suss it out, right?

Hang yourself you worthless lying turd.
***chuckles** At least I know how, you worthless cum drizzle.

Actually...I did. But you are just too stupid to know it. And that..well..that is pretty funny!

iu

Right....he wrapped a towel (that he didn't have) around the toilet and hanged himself.....only a shriveled up, syph-infected queer could come up with that shit....you're a flea alright..flea..

looks-moms-shouldnt-wear-impractical-heels-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
He hung himself? No way.The only people who believe he hung himself are his co defendants and the media that protects establishment scum like that.
You can hang yourself with just two feet by laying down and cutting off the blood to your brain. I have seen it done and was shows morge pix of people who have done it. One pix was a guy who did it under the kitchen table. You don't have to do it from the overhead light fixture.

People do have a habit of dropping dead around the Clintons.

And they should have had cameras on anyone on a suicide watch even if the suicide watch is over. A camera would have revealed the entire incident.

Epstein hung himself?? Could be. Or could not be.

There's nothing "around the Clintons" here at all

There IS some suspicious actions taken by the Federal people involved however

This guy prefers to stay anonymous....He's been in the cell block Epstein was on....more than once. He says the guards are sadistic and enjoy tormenting the inmates...they're not cops...they're bruisers...jail bouncers. Here's how he describes the cell Epstein was in...he could have made a noose but there's nothing to attach it to.
casty.gif

fb_img_1565531561070-jpg.44296

"Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there."

The source also says there are video cameras but they aren't aimed into the cells...only on the doors. So the first thing the FBI will look at is the video footage. It's all chain-finger marked and encrypted/watermarked so if an attempt is made to alter it, a DVR won't copy the forgery.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Likely Not Captured by Cameras and Guards Didn't Check on Him
/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

The question is did trump take from his charitable fund to make the payment to off Epstein?

I found a death row inmate who choked himself out with a sheet, and his face was purple. He was nearly done. If I remember right his just used his bed for support, wasn't much to it.

But I wouldn't be shocked if Epstein was taken out. Somehow MANY Clinton associates end up dead serving the Clinton's best interests at opportune times. I wouldn't want to know them.

Had to be a bunk bed with your inmate....otherwise the frame would only be two feet off the floor. Remember what the guy said...no bars, nothing to hang yourself from.

Not even. Death row is one man per cell. All you need is a bed frame. Wrap the sheet on one side, noose-up the neck on the other with as much weight possible while laying on the floor.

There are cameras everywhere you look in modern society but no cameras on a high profile suicide watch jail inmate? Is $5.98 too steep for NY federal detention centers?
$5.98?

Where did you come up with that figure?

And BTW, he wasn't on suicide watch at the time. They don't leave people on suicide watch forever after a suicide attempt.

Forum List

Back