Former Inmate Proves Epstein Didn't Hang Himself

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
This guy prefers to stay anonymous....He's been in the cell block Epstein was on....more than once. He says the guards are sadistic and enjoy tormenting the inmates...they're not cops...they're bruisers...jail bouncers. Here's how he describes the cell Epstein was in...he could have made a noose but there's nothing to attach it to.
casty.gif

fb_img_1565531561070-jpg.44296

"Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there."

The source also says there are video cameras but they aren't aimed into the cells...only on the doors. So the first thing the FBI will look at is the video footage. It's all chain-finger marked and encrypted/watermarked so if an attempt is made to alter it, a DVR won't copy the forgery.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Likely Not Captured by Cameras and Guards Didn't Check on Him
/
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

I found a death row inmate who choked himself out with a sheet, and his face was purple. He was nearly done. If I remember right his just used his bed for support, wasn't much to it.

But I wouldn't be shocked if Epstein was taken out. Somehow MANY Clinton associates end up dead serving the Clinton's best interests at opportune times. I wouldn't want to know them.

• Banned
I found a death row inmate who choked himself out with a sheet, and his face was purple. He was nearly done. If I remember right his just used his bed for support, wasn't much to it.

But I wouldn't be shocked if Epstein was taken out. Somehow MANY Clinton associates end up dead serving the Clinton's best interests at opportune times. I wouldn't want to know them.

Had to be a bunk bed with your inmate....otherwise the frame would only be two feet off the floor. Remember what the guy said...no bars, nothing to hang yourself from.

He hung himself? No way.The only people who believe he hung himself are his co defendants and the media that protects establishment scum like that.

• Banned
Which side killed him? (L) or (R)?

Who knows? Word is he wasn't a financial whiz so much as a blackmailer. He videoed famous men with young girls and made them invest in his hedge fund. Some believe he was mossad, some believe mossad killed him. One thing is certain, the Clinton Crime Family has almost a hundred mysterious "suicides" on their lodge pole...if I was doing the looking, as soon as I was done looking at the video seized from his penthouse, I'd have Willy in for a chat.

• Banned
The former inmate also said if a prisoner is on suicide-watch, they're put in a smock that serves as a straight-jacket. I'm sure Epstein had a lawyer who got him out of that. No matter....he was choked to death and he couldn't have done it himself. Maybe a guard knew one of the girls he raped, lost his shit, and killed the son of a bitch.

• Banned
There are cameras everywhere you look in modern society but no cameras on a high profile suicide watch jail inmate? Is $5.98 too steep for NY federal detention centers?

Read the OP again....geez.

There are cameras everywhere you look in modern society but no cameras on a high profile suicide watch jail inmate? Is $5.98 too steep for NY federal detention centers?
That is what I've been saying, this is beyond ridiculous. I want to hear the head of Federal prisons take the stand and say "Uh Garsh we never thought of putting one a them thar cameras in thar. That's a good idear!!!" Jeez Looueez

Yes, I always believe an anonymous ex-con that might not even exist over the official report. Doesn't everybody?

That is what I've been saying, this is beyond ridiculous. I want to hear the head of Federal prisons take the stand and say "Uh Garsh we never thought of putting one a them thar cameras in thar. That's a good idear!!!" Jeez Looueez

Look what happened to Mueller's old pal Whitey Bolger, the Irish mob kingpin from Boston. He was transferred to a prison where known-associates of guys he testified against were housed...and put in general population...he was beaten to death in a matter of hours. Mueller covered up the fact several FBI agents in the Boston offiice were on Bolger's payroll.

Yes, I always believe an anonymous ex-con that might not even exist over the official report. Doesn't everybody?

Excellent....tell me all about the FAKE NEWS you link to every fucking day here....who'd know more about ghost sources than you?

That's so true but this whole story is being made up as they go along. He was taken off suicide watch, no cameras, nobody was watching him, pedophiles commit suicide all the time, if you want to commit suicide, nobody can prevent it. You can just see how all these weasels keep squirming to pass off their absurd rationalizations. Let justice be served

That's so true but this whole story is being made up as they go along. He was taken off suicide watch, no cameras, nobody was watching him, pedophiles commit suicide all the time, if you want to commit suicide, nobody can prevent it. You can just see how all these weasels keep squirming to pass off their absurd rationalizations. Let justice be served

No cameras? WTF...did any of you read the OP????

Excellent....tell me all about the FAKE NEWS you link to every fucking day here....who'd know more about ghost sources than you?

You call everything that doesn't align with the latest Trump rant "Fake News" It's not like anyone other than like minded crazies believe you.

You call everything that doesn't align with the latest Trump rant "Fake News" It's not like anyone other than like minded crazies believe you.

Okay, REFUTE what the guy said....there are thousands of guys who've been in that lockup in Manhattan....find ONE who disputes his description of the cells.....have at it.

Okay, REFUTE what the guy said....there are thousands of guys who've been in that lockup in Manhattan....find ONE who disputes his description of the cells.....have at it.

Why would I want to bother refuting some silly accusation? The OP is silly crap. You can't make it more than that.

Forum List

Back