Former Governor Charlie Crist endorses Obama

Did he become a Democrat? Nope, he just views his own party with disgust. Pretty much like most intelligent people do.

Let's look at how stupid your statement is; he's a republican but he views republicans with disgust. Self loathing. Sounds like a democrat to me.

If you read the OP, he currently has no party affiliation and he criticizes the extreme right element of the republican pary not the entire party.

It wasn't the extreme right of the party that voted to oust his leftie ass.

Liberals can't get their lies and stories together....

They claim Crist left the GOP because it is now right-wing radicals but then they turn around and claim Romney is too moderate for the GOP.

You need better talking points, idiots.

Yes, I saw his TV commercials when I lived in Tampa. I laughed at how far he fell....

Uh dumbfuck, he is a nobody now. He is a scumbag lawyer that has to sell TV lawsuit commercials to central Florida residents for his income.

Meanwhile, dumbfucks like you think he is important because of your peon life.

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

He joined the team of that scumbag ambulance chaser John Morgan who held an Obama fundraiser at his home. Crist never was a republican.

Charlie's been sucking Obama cock for years.

That's why Rubio is where he's at and not Crist

Why do those on the right often default to vulgarity and homophobic comments?

Are they too stupid to make to make reasoned comments? Or, are they fascinated with sexual activities of homosexuals (gay curious)? Or, both?

Ok....

He's had his head up Obama's ass for years.

Still to ghey for your sensitivities?
:eusa_boohoo:

LOL, no it's not TOO anything; I simply made an observation based on empircal evidence. Maybe you and Warrior ought to have a date and satisfy your own curiousity (though I suspect Warrior no longer is curious).

The formerly elected Republican governor of Florida.

Who's bitter because he didn't win the GOP primary for Senate.
He thought he was owed the seat Rubio won.
Crist was a fool. In stead of running as an independent, he should have say back and waited. He would have been a shoe-in for the Nelson seat.

Not a lot of respect left for Charlie's opinion in Florida.

Who's bitter because he didn't win the GOP primary for Senate.
He thought he was owed the seat Rubio won.
Crist was a fool. In stead of running as an independent, he should have say back and waited. He would have been a shoe-in for the Nelson seat.

Not a lot of respect left for Charlie's opinion in Florida.

Thi is exactly correct. Not much of any respect from anyone here in Florida. Crist's endoresment is a whole lot of nothing.

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

As I pointed out Crist lost his Senate bid to Marco Rubio who is very popular and well liked if you really think Crist will have a more positive impact in Florida for Obama than Rubio will for Romney the only thing I can say to that is wow.

Of course he lost to Rubio - it was teabagger fever.

And no, Rubio is not popular in Florida. He isn't even popular with Hispanics in Florida.

I keep asking wingnuts to name ANY Marco Rubio accomplishment, and no one can do it. :lol:
Bills Sponsored and Co-Sponsored by Marco Rubio in session 112

48.9% of the vote, in a 3-way race, doesn't equal "popular"??

ok

oh! the weasel who took all the campaign funds then fled to the democrats? he makes a good dishonest democrap.. don't he?

Wonder what became of the suit against him by his former supporters that want their contributions back
Newest article I could find

Crist says he’ll return campaign contributions – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Since Rubio whipped Charlie's tanning-booth ass in the election, I doubt he'll have much effect on votes for Romney...and certainly no change in the votes against Obama.

The giddy liberals can laugh all they want. This is merely proof that:

"There's not a dime's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats!"

This election is about one of two paths:

Proceed Forward...down the path outlined by an incompetent, dishonest, stealth Marxist bent on spending the USA into mediocrity.

Turn Around...and follow the path of an experienced, accomplished leader and financially savvy administration under Romney.

Obama has surrounded himself with crooks and communists...to help run the country into the ground.

Romney has and will continue to choose competent people with actual talents in the fields they are assigned to cover.

Charlie Crist ain't shit!

As I pointed out Crist lost his Senate bid to Marco Rubio who is very popular and well liked if you really think Crist will have a more positive impact in Florida for Obama than Rubio will for Romney the only thing I can say to that is wow.

Of course he lost to Rubio - it was teabagger fever.

And no, Rubio is not popular in Florida. He isn't even popular with Hispanics in Florida.

I keep asking wingnuts to name ANY Marco Rubio accomplishment, and no one can do it. :lol:

Florida is purple when it comes to presidential elections. No Republican with a brain wants the purple Republicans, or Independents, endorsing the blue guy. Only fools who enjoy the experience of jumping off the cliff of ideological purity say good riddance to the moderates.
Charlie was, and still is, VERY popular with senior citizens.

He would be my choice to get the message out that R&R's budget would mean a 75% reduction in Medicaid. They want to turn that reduced money over to the states.

So, Floridians: if states are now responsible for Medicaid, yet receive 75% less to do it, who makes up the rest? You do. In much greater numbers than say, Wyoming, where no one is retiring to.

Because we all know that Florida is not going to kick old poor people out into the streets.

He would be my choice to get the message out that R&R's budget would mean a 75% reduction in Medicaid. They want to turn that reduced money over to the states.

So, Floridians: if states are now responsible for Medicaid, yet receive 75% less to do it, who makes up the rest? You do. In much greater numbers than say, Wyoming, where no one is retiring to.

Old people don't need long-term care. Right?

The GOP should be happy. They don't want moderates in their party. That big tent crap, to them,

is indeed crap.

We used to call Crist "Governor Windsock" because he bent to public opinion so much. Crist isn't a Republican or a Democrat or a moderate. He is a politician. He is whatever he thinks he needs to get votes.

Thanks for showing us all your True Goal, for all your claims to be a Libertarian and Conservative, you are nothing but another mindless Obama supporter.

Thanks for showing us all your True Goal, for all your claims to be a Libertarian and Conservative, you are nothing but another mindless Obama supporter.

Exactly! The only reason he supported Ron Paul was to take votes away from Romney. It doesn't take much intelligence to know that Paul would not have made it to the dance!

From the Department of Redundancy department:

"mindless obama supporter"

Any so-called "Republican" who would endorse even five more months of the imbecile-in-chief, President Obama, is clearly a tool more interested in his perception of his own petty political interests than in what our Republic needs.

The GOP should be happy. They don't want moderates in their party. That big tent crap, to them,

is indeed crap.

We used to call Crist "Governor Windsock" because he bent to public opinion so much. Crist isn't a Republican or a Democrat or a moderate. He is a politician. He is whatever he thinks he needs to get votes.

How is that different from Romney?

is indeed crap.

How is that different from Romney?

Good question.

FTR, I'd vote for Crist over Obama.

Old people don't need long-term care. Right?

Shall we review the cost/benefit analysis embedded in the ACA now or later?

Forum List

Back