Former Governor Charlie Crist endorses Obama

Gov. Crist is now an Independent. His statement is clear, concise and a credible indictment of what has now become a party of the far, far right.

His endorsement is simply more evidence that the Republican Party is becoming what conservatives want it to be,

a pure, undiluted representation of the far right.

Charlie's been sucking Obama cock for years.

That's why Rubio is where he's at and not Crist

Why do those on the right often default to vulgarity and homophobic comments?

Are they too stupid to make to make reasoned comments? Or, are they fascinated with sexual activities of homosexuals (gay curious)? Or, both?

Are they too stupid to make to make reasoned comments? Or, are they fascinated with sexual activities of homosexuals (gay curious)? Or, both?

so then why do you guys always use the term "teabagger" >

Are you guys homophobic?

Ask dissent. I'll bet he'll give you a good honest answer.

The GOP should be happy. They don't want moderates in their party. That big tent crap, to them,

is indeed crap.

Moderate..........:lmao:

45% of voters identified themselves as Moderates in the 2008 election exit polls. President Obama won 60% of them.

How many more of the moderates do you want the Democrats to have? 70%? 80%? 90%?

When will you be happy?
Apples and oranges...

What is your next trick...Head standing?

When the choices are dem or dem lite, there is nothing moderate there..........

The GOP should be happy. They don't want moderates in their party. That big tent crap, to them,

is indeed crap.

45% of voters identified themselves as Moderates in the 2008 election exit polls. President Obama won 60% of them.

How many more of the moderates do you want the Democrats to have? 70%? 80%? 90%?

When will you be happy?

Don't hold your breath if you think he'll get that margin this time around. That Hopey Changey Thing was a major FAIL. He has to talk substance this time around. And the man just doesn't have substance. = FAIL.

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

As I pointed out Crist lost his Senate bid to Marco Rubio who is very popular and well liked if you really think Crist will have a more positive impact in Florida for Obama than Rubio will for Romney the only thing I can say to that is wow.

Of course he lost to Rubio - it was teabagger fever.

And no, Rubio is not popular in Florida. He isn't even popular with Hispanics in Florida.

I keep asking wingnuts to name ANY Marco Rubio accomplishment, and no one can do it. :lol:

When will you be happy?
Apples and oranges...

Moderates are 45% of the voters, you don't want them in the Republican party. You certainly don't want the liberals, that's another 21%.

So with 2/3rds of voters rejected by your GOP, what's left?

so then why do you guys always use the term "teabagger" >

Are you guys homophobic?

"You guys"? "Always"? Post any message where I have ever used the term "teabagger".

BTW, the reason I believe you're one of the stupid homophobes is, all you've got is this: (I know you are but what am I). A comment a bright seconder grader would eschew for fear of embarrassment.

Last edited:

When will you be happy?
Apples and oranges...

Moderates are 45% of the voters, you don't want them in the Republican party. You certainly don't want the liberals, that's another 21%.

Analyst gigs on FOXNEWS? :lol:

When will you be happy?
Apples and oranges...

Again ..you just cant hep yourself.......

The comment is about the governor. Now you can piss and MOAN ALL DAY.

It doesnt change my statement

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

As I pointed out Crist lost his Senate bid to Marco Rubio who is very popular and well liked if you really think Crist will have a more positive impact in Florida for Obama than Rubio will for Romney the only thing I can say to that is wow.

Of course he lost to Rubio - it was teabagger fever.

And no, Rubio is not popular in Florida. He isn't even popular with Hispanics in Florida.

I keep asking wingnuts to name ANY Marco Rubio accomplishment, and no one can do it. :lol:

Florida is purple when it comes to presidential elections. No Republican with a brain wants the purple Republicans, or Independents, endorsing the blue guy. Only fools who enjoy the experience of jumping off the cliff of ideological purity say good riddance to the moderates.

Ok....

He's had his head up Obama's ass for years.

Still to ghey for your sensitivities?
:eusa_boohoo:

Orange_Windsock.JPG

Uh dumbfuck, he is a nobody now. He is a scumbag lawyer that has to sell TV lawsuit commercials to central Florida residents for his income.

Meanwhile, dumbfucks like you think he is important because of your peon life.

He joined the team of that scumbag ambulance chaser John Morgan who held an Obama fundraiser at his home. Crist never was a republican.

Forum List

Back