Former Governor Charlie Crist endorses Obama

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

As I pointed out Crist lost his Senate bid to Marco Rubio who is very popular and well liked if you really think Crist will have a more positive impact in Florida for Obama than Rubio will for Romney the only thing I can say to that is wow.

Did he become a Democrat? Nope, he just views his own party with disgust. Pretty much like most intelligent people do.

Let's look at how stupid your statement is; he's a republican but he views republicans with disgust. Self loathing. Sounds like a democrat to me.

If you read the OP, he currently has no party affiliation and he criticizes the extreme right element of the republican pary not the entire party.

Ah another newbie. How much are the dems paying you to spam?

Uh dumbfuck, he is a nobody now. He is a scumbag lawyer that has to sell TV lawsuit commercials to central Florida residents for his income.

Meanwhile, dumbfucks like you think he is important because of your peon life.

HeHe...loving the republicans floundering around like a wounded fish...Tis is amusing. The man was governor of Florida so I would say he still has some pull and people like him...lets hope this helps Obama and Hurts Willard in Florida.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

"Tis is" What a remarkably intelligent utteration!

:eusa_shifty:

Charlie is just another sore loser.

On November 2nd, Florida governor Charlie Crist lost a senate seat to Republican phenomenon Marco Rubio in an unusual race that garnered national attention.

Crist initially challenged Rubio in the Republican primary, then after losing he decided to run as an Independent. This move briefly gave Crist the lead in the polls, but Rubio came back, and went into the election with a commanding lead in the polls. Rubio won with 49% of the vote; Crist had 30% and Democratic candidate Kendrick Meek had 20%.

What’s Next for Charlie Crist?

Good point. That is SOP for republicans to act like butt hurt petulant children when they do not get their way.

We get it, you're a kook that gets a boner over anything anti-GOP because the GOP said you're a kook and now you're mad.

The GOP stole Ron Paul's crown and you're going to hate the GOP until you die from some drunk driving crash....we get it.

Uh dumbfuck, he is a nobody now. He is a scumbag lawyer that has to sell TV lawsuit commercials to central Florida residents for his income.

On November 2nd, Florida governor Charlie Crist lost a senate seat to Republican phenomenon Marco Rubio in an unusual race that garnered national attention.

Crist initially challenged Rubio in the Republican primary, then after losing he decided to run as an Independent. This move briefly gave Crist the lead in the polls, but Rubio came back, and went into the election with a commanding lead in the polls. Rubio won with 49% of the vote; Crist had 30% and Democratic candidate Kendrick Meek had 20%.

Good point. That is SOP for republicans to act like butt hurt petulant children when they do not get their way.

So the right has learned from the left and is exercising what has been a dem script since I was born.

Did you have a point?

is that you Al Gore?

We get it, you're a kook that gets a boner over anything anti-GOP because the GOP said you're a kook and now you're mad.

The GOP stole Ron Paul's crown and you're going to hate the GOP until you die from some drunk driving crash....we get it.

Not anti gop just anti cheating scum bag dictators. I like my former congressman who is a republican. If Paul had lost fair and square ok fine we move on I still wouldn't have voted for willard because he doesn't believe in the same things I do. Oh and I don't drink. :D

oh! the weasel who took all the campaign funds then fled to the democrats? he makes a good dishonest democrap.. don't he?

Did he become a Democrat? Nope, he just views his own party with disgust. Pretty much like most intelligent people do.

Let's look at how stupid your statement is; he's a republican but he views republicans with disgust. Self loathing. Sounds like a democrat to me.

Self-loathing? You haven't supported your case. Loathing the extremist direction of his chosen party? He seems to have gone there.

No, he is just an old, worn-out white piece of shit that tans 2 hours a day because he isn't dark enough to beat a Cuban-American politician from south Florida.

Gov. Crist is now an Independent. His statement is clear, concise and a credible indictment of what has now become a party of the far, far right.

The GOP should be happy. They don't want moderates in their party. That big tent crap, to them,

is indeed crap.

Moderate..........:lmao:

45% of voters identified themselves as Moderates in the 2008 election exit polls. President Obama won 60% of them.

How many more of the moderates do you want the Democrats to have? 70%? 80%? 90%?

When will you be happy?

Forum List

Back