Former Governor Bob McDonnell Exonerated By The US Supreme Court

I take one vacation from the routine and while I'm out, this slips under the wire:

June 27, 2016 The Supreme Court on Monday unanimously threw out the conviction of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell....The 8-0 decision left open the possibility for McDonnell to be retried, but in the meantime, his conviction was vacated.... Supreme Court vacates former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's conviction - CNNPolitics.com

And all that witch-hunting by Rachael Maddow looked so promising! Now I wonder who will officially vacate the destruction of his career and his republican seat as governor in Virginia? Mission accomplished in any event.

Can the Supreme Court indict a seditious reporter who seeks, using any means necessary, to unseat conservative governors, duly known for their views and elected because of them by the People of his/her state? Just curious...
Rachel Mad cow is a loopy kunt...

Smartest political pundit on tv. If you disagree, name one smarter.
She is the stupidest Kunt on TV, uglier on the inside than the outside if that's even possible. Obviously doesn't know jack shit

Can't name anyone smarter.

I take one vacation from the routine and while I'm out, this slips under the wire:

June 27, 2016 The Supreme Court on Monday unanimously threw out the conviction of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell....The 8-0 decision left open the possibility for McDonnell to be retried, but in the meantime, his conviction was vacated.... Supreme Court vacates former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's conviction - CNNPolitics.com

And all that witch-hunting by Rachael Maddow looked so promising! Now I wonder who will officially vacate the destruction of his career and his republican seat as governor in Virginia? Mission accomplished in any event.

Can the Supreme Court indict a seditious reporter who seeks, using any means necessary, to unseat conservative governors, duly known for their views and elected because of them by the People of his/her state? Just curious...

She is the stupidest Kunt on TV, uglier on the inside than the outside if that's even possible. Obviously doesn't know jack shit

Easy, Anyone of a couple dozen... If that's what it takes to be a Rhodes scholar, not impressed. Like I said she's a loopy kunt. Lol

Easy, Anyone of a couple dozen... If that's what it takes to be a Rhodes scholar, not impressed. Like I said she's a loopy kunt. Lol

List those dozen. In news/commentary broadcasting.

Maddow getting an award for journalism for what she's done to our democratic process with her "republican governor witch hunts", aided by conspirators in the various states she selected for not properly worshiping at the Rainbow Altar, would be the same legitimacy as Barack Obummer getting the Nobel Prize for tanning well and having buddies in the DNC nudge Hillary out in 2008.

They are AII smarter, and more common sense... Lol
Like I said she's a loopy kunt

They are AII smarter, and more common sense... Lol
Like I said she's a loopy kunt

Namecalling in lieu of an adult argument. lol

Well the argument is that ALL 8 Justices approved of the Opinion that said "we are narrowing the definition of corruption so that McDonnell can get off the hook".

There's a reason they did that. And I stand by the reasons I put out. It was quite simply, to send a message to the witch-hunter on MSNBC: "enough is ENOUGH!".

Well the argument is that ALL 8 Justices approved of the Opinion that said "we are narrowing the definition of corruption so that McDonnell can get off the hook".

There's a reason they did that. And I stand by the reasons I put out. It was quite simply, to send a message to the witch-hunter on MSNBC: "enough is ENOUGH!".

Your anti-gay obsession is so odd now you want to jail journalists for daring to report on political corruption. You're nuttier than a peanut farm. lol

Forum List

Back