2 Trump Attorneys Resign Hours After Indictment - Deep State Operatives?

With Trump's history of refusing to pay his own lawyers, I don't see why anyone would want to work for him in the first place.
I think it has more to do with the weaponized government that will destroy their careers. Try the truth.

For doing their jobs? Fascist.
Speaking of fascists.....I remember Tucker agreeing that the Republican Party will nominate a fascist in the near future....and you will love it..

"Right-wing talk radio host Jesse Kelly, openly speculated that Republicans may soon get tired of "following the rules" and "pick a fascist" to lead the party. "I think you make a really solid point about the sadness and powerlessness that people feel in the face of this," said Carlson. "I've said this before, and I'm telling you, I worry that I'm right, the right is going to pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years, because they're not going to be the only ones on the outs"

Keep it up fascists....

Seems a female Trump family member is implicated in this now.....

Melania?
Ivanka?
Lara?
Tiffany?

Just kidding, Tiffany isn't allowed at Mar-a-Lago except on photo op day.

FyNJ-SOWYAEYZ1A.jpeg

The broken English tells me either Melania or Eric was using Melania's phone....he's not very bright

"A pair of lawyers for Donald Trump suddenly resigned from his defense team Friday in another shocking development just hours after the former president was indicted on classified documents and obstruction charges. The lawyers, Jim Trusty and John Rowley, announced their move in a statement, soon after Trump issued a post thanking them for their work – without saying who they were or why the pair left. It was just one of the stunning turns Friday, when Trump aide and former 'bodyman' Walt Nauta was indicted in the same classified documents probe."

Now it may be very normal for attorneys to step down immediately after their client is indicted...it could be they are DC based attorneys and decided to step aside since the venue is now in Florida....or....it could be one of them going on ABC and letting little George Step make you look like a clown:

“You’ve got these investigations in Delaware that are a thousand times more serious by a sitting president who has authorized his DOJ to try to sink the candidacy of his prime opposition while that guy has unsecured documents that he stole out of a SCIF, dozens of years ago,” Trusty said.Stephanopoulos responded, "“What are you talking about? That’s a ridiculous statement.” Hours later, Trusty was off of Trump's legal team, with the former president confirming the news on his social media site Truth Social."

Now it is really tempting to just claim these 2 lawyers were just Deep State operatives who was sent in to work for Trump in order to sabotage his case..it would be wrong, but hey...you gotta start somewhere...

But whether you love Trump and believe he can do no wrong or not......can you tell me why it is important for Trump to have classified docs about our defense weaponry, nuclear capability, our strategic weaknesses in a war, etc?? Serious question....
View attachment 793353

And why was Trump constantly showing off these docs to people while basically saying "These docs are still classified so I really shouldn't be showing you this...don't get too close...." -- if he supposedly already declassified them, why would he even say it? So he could look like a big man to his surrounding sycophants? Either way, it's pretty pathetic....
Yup. There is a deep state. It’s all those govt officials and lawyers who take an oath to abide by the constitution. Yup, all deep staters.

"A pair of lawyers for Donald Trump suddenly resigned from his defense team Friday in another shocking development just hours after the former president was indicted on classified documents and obstruction charges. The lawyers, Jim Trusty and John Rowley, announced their move in a statement, soon after Trump issued a post thanking them for their work – without saying who they were or why the pair left. It was just one of the stunning turns Friday, when Trump aide and former 'bodyman' Walt Nauta was indicted in the same classified documents probe."

Now it may be very normal for attorneys to step down immediately after their client is indicted...it could be they are DC based attorneys and decided to step aside since the venue is now in Florida....or....it could be one of them going on ABC and letting little George Step make you look like a clown:

“You’ve got these investigations in Delaware that are a thousand times more serious by a sitting president who has authorized his DOJ to try to sink the candidacy of his prime opposition while that guy has unsecured documents that he stole out of a SCIF, dozens of years ago,” Trusty said.Stephanopoulos responded, "“What are you talking about? That’s a ridiculous statement.” Hours later, Trusty was off of Trump's legal team, with the former president confirming the news on his social media site Truth Social."

Now it is really tempting to just claim these 2 lawyers were just Deep State operatives who was sent in to work for Trump in order to sabotage his case..it would be wrong, but hey...you gotta start somewhere...

But whether you love Trump and believe he can do no wrong or not......can you tell me why it is important for Trump to have classified docs about our defense weaponry, nuclear capability, our strategic weaknesses in a war, etc?? Serious question....
View attachment 793353

And why was Trump constantly showing off these docs to people while basically saying "These docs are still classified so I really shouldn't be showing you this...don't get too close...." -- if he supposedly already declassified them, why would he even say it? So he could look like a big man to his surrounding sycophants? Either way, it's pretty pathetic....
MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

Forum List

Back