Senate Bill 66: “Assault Weapons Ban of 2019”: ban all semi-autos

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
The Democrats finally demonstrate their desire to ban all semi-automatic handguns and rifles
Text - S.66 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Assault Weapons Ban of 2019

To wit:
The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following,
- A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
-- A threaded barrel (etc)
- A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

All semi-automatic rifles and pistols have the capacity to accept a threaded barrel.
All of them.
Every. Single. One.

So, when they throw around meaningless terms like 'assault weapons' and 'weapons of war' and 'semi-automatic assault rifle', all designed to evoke an emotional response among the ignorant, they REALLY mean ALL semi-automatic rifles and handguns.
Interesting how they have to lie to push their agenda.

All semi autos?...look out folks they want your guns because if they regain power they will turn the nation over to the UN...we will lose our sovereignty without a shot....they will burn the constitution they claim Trump keeps violating....get to the polls next year or lose the nation...that is how serious this is....

Lotsa people out there with a semi-auto rifle or pistol. I hafta ask myself how many Dems in a red or purple district are gonna vote for this.

All semi autos?...look out folks they want your guns because if they regain power they will turn the nation over to the UN...we will lose our sovereignty without a shot....they will burn the constitution they claim Trump keeps violating....get to the polls next year or lose the nation...that is how serious this is....
There's really no question at this point that liberals will limit the right to keep and bear arms in any and every way they can.

There's really no question at this point that liberals will limit the right to keep and bear arms in any and every way they can.
Progressives want a global government...they know our 2nd amendment stands in their way....

The Democrats finally demonstrate their desire to ban all semi-automatic handguns and rifles

To wit:
- A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
- A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

All semi-automatic rifles and pistols have the capacity to accept a threaded barrel.
All of them.
Every. Single. One.

So, when they throw around meaningless terms like 'assault weapons' and 'weapons of war' and 'semi-automatic assault rifle', all designed to evoke an emotional response among the ignorant, they REALLY mean ALL semi-automatic rifles and handguns.
Do it, they dont have the balls

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

I wonder about those people who found it impossible that we will have a civil war...

Still feel that way? With the left it's either a quick victory in a civil war or submit to their absolute control. Everyone knows the right choice.

And this bill of course, is the deceleration of war.

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

I wonder about those people who found it impossible that we will have a civil war...

Still feel that way? With the left it's either a quick victory in a civil war or submit to their absolute control. Everyone knows the right choice.

I've changed my opinion...I never thought the dems would go to this extreme....
I thought the voting rank and file dems would eventually stand up for what is right and tell ANTIFA and Schiff and company to knock it off....but I was dead wrong...

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

I thought the voting rank and file dems would eventually stand up for what is right and tell ANTIFA and Schiff and company to knock it off....but I was dead wrong...
This means nothing as the law if passed is not constitutional

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

This means nothing as the law if passed is not constitutional

When has being constitutional meant anything to the leftists? Most of them aren't even American, why would they subscribe to the American constitution?

Keep in mind, anyone can enter a bill. It's Feinstein, probably her last term at 86 years old.
Lots of bills never get anywhere, she entered this on January.
Is it even still alive?

Edit: It is dead in Committee

Keep in mind, anyone can enter a bill. It's Feinstein, probably her last term at 86 years old.
Lots of bills never get anywhere, she entered this on January.
Is it even still alive?
Edit: It is dead in Committee
Never the less, its what the Dems want to pass into law, when they have the ability to do so.

Just to the anti-gun loons know..
Their 'assault weapon' ban would do nothing to restrict the manufacture, sale , or availability of these:

apar600002c-m4e1-stripped-lower-receiver-fde-2_5.jpg

Their 'assault weapon' ban would do nothing to restrict the manufacture, sale , or availability of these:

No, it would just make it a felony to possess it. Then, the first time one is used in a shooting, they'll demand that 3D printers be banned.

No, it would just make it a felony to possess it
Where does SB66 or its accompanying HR make it a felony to possess the item in question?
And what do 3D printers have to do with it?

Where does SB66 or its accompanying HR make it a felony to possess the item in question?
And what do 3D printers have to do with it?

That's the ultimate aim of such prohibitive legislation, to make possession a crime. Just like it's a crime to possess a short barreled rifle without the tax stamp, and prosecutors and liberal courts have expanded the interpretation of that law to make it a felony to possess a stock in the same general area as an AR15 pistol, even if it's not attached (such as in the same safe).

The 3D printer comment refers to the fact that an AR15 lower receiver can be printed from readily available CG/CAD templates, with consumer-grade 3D printers.

3d Printed Vanguard AR15 Lower Receiver

The lower receiver is the only part of an AR15 that requires an FFL to transfer/purchase.

Last edited:
Yes... but this does not address the issue at hand.

Well not to nitpick, as I'm pretty sure we're in agreement on this issue overall, but there's not technically an issue at hand with the referenced bill, as it died in committee.

You posted a picture of a lower receiver and said the referenced "assault weapons ban" bill "would do nothing to restrict the manufacture, sale, or availability of these." My point was simply that once Congress starts passing gun-ban legislation like that, it will rapidly be expanded through judicial interpretation by liberal judges to prohibit the sale of lower receivers (which can be controlled since they require an FFL). Then it's just a matter of time before the inevitable conflict arises when people 3D print them, and one gets used in a crime. The MSM and leftist social media will go rabid over that, suggesting all kinds of asinine legislative solutions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back