Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Semantics.

Now to the point of the article.....

Does one have to be a "legal" immigrant to get a Driver's license?

The "point" of the article was to push out a false narrative to the low informed right wingers that "illegals" are hijacking elections, which is just ANOTHER RIGHT WING MYTH.

Weird

Answer the question coward, do they have be "legal" to get the Driver's License?

Why Bubba? Does it have ANYTHING to do with the rights false premise of voter fraud?

(smile)

Check and mate pussy boy.

Thanks Bubba, I love it when right wingers concede!

So you like my dick in your ass, I get it.

I can't brag though, you aren't shit intellectually.

The "point" of the article was to push out a false narrative to the low informed right wingers that "illegals" are hijacking elections, which is just ANOTHER RIGHT WING MYTH.

Weird

Answer the question coward, do they have be "legal" to get the Driver's License?

Why Bubba? Does it have ANYTHING to do with the rights false premise of voter fraud?

(smile)

Got it, when your false premises, distortions or lies can't be defended declare victory. The rights usual MO. You must LOVE Rushblo!

LOL

Your latent homosexuality noted Bubba

Why don't you tell us what a "Motor Voter" law does....we can start there.

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

What Autonomous Nation wants EVERYONE to vote?

Compulsory voting is a system in which electors are obliged to vote in elections or attend a polling place on voting day. If an eligible voter does not attend a polling place, he or she may be subject to punitive measures such as fines or community service. As of August 2013, 22 countries were recorded as having laws for compulsory voting and 11 of these 22 countries as enforcing these laws in practice

Compulsory voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Too funny punk, you Lefty's believe EVERYTHING you believe in should be "compulsory".

You asked the question Bubba

"What Autonomous Nation wants EVERYONE to vote?"

lol

No nation, autonomous or otherwise, permits everyone to vote.

Makes it simpler for EVERYONE to register vote. Why do you hate all legally eligible people the right to vote??

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Compulsory voting is a system in which electors are obliged to vote in elections or attend a polling place on voting day. If an eligible voter does not attend a polling place, he or she may be subject to punitive measures such as fines or community service. As of August 2013, 22 countries were recorded as having laws for compulsory voting and 11 of these 22 countries as enforcing these laws in practice

Too funny punk, you Lefty's believe EVERYTHING you believe in should be "compulsory".

lol

WITHOUT FALSE PREMISES, distortions and lies what would you wingnutters EVER have Bubba??

lol

WITHOUT FALSE PREMISES, distortions and lies what would you wingnutters EVER have Bubba??

Your Alinksy is showing with the name calling, ridiculing and shifting the debate. Compulsory voting is irrelevant to the topic. Not everyone votes nor are they entitled to vote in countries worldwide. I can't vote in Canada, Mexico, or Cuba based on my human rights alone. At a minimum, there is not only a citizenship requirement but the ability to authenticate that citizenship in order to be able to vote.

You really struggle with relevance.
A bubba is southern white male Dixiecrat. Democrats and liberals elected a bubba to be their president in the 90s. I am of Meditteranean descent married to an Hispanic woman and we live in the northeast corridor of the U.S..... Far from being a bubba.

lol

Your Alinksy is showing with the name calling, ridiculing and shifting the debate. Compulsory voting is irrelevant to the topic. Not everyone votes nor are they entitled to vote in countries worldwide. I can't vote in Canada, Mexico, or Cuba based on my human rights alone. At a minimum, there is not only a citizenship requirement but the ability to authenticate that citizenship in order to be able to vote.

A bubba is southern white male Dixiecrat. Democrats and liberals elected a bubba to be their president in the 90s. I am of Meditteranean descent married to an Hispanic woman and we live in the northeast corridor of the U.S..... Far from being a bubba.

Got it Bubba, you can't be honest after YOU after posited something that's been shredded! Shocking

lol

Got it Bubba, you can't be honest after YOU after posited something that's been shredded! Shocking

You did not shred anything. You cut and paste and attempt to make the irrelevant relevant.

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

How do think we democrats are to get a fair chance to win an election? We have to inject fake votes in order to cancel out republican votes. In some ways it is destroying their right to vote because it negates their vot completely but who cares if republicans can't vote. Democrats must keep winning so we can continue the economic boom that is known as Obama. Bring on the boom....

lol

You did not shred anything. You cut and paste and attempt to make the irrelevant relevant.

That is what I say about the clintons.

maybe all these non citizens are smart enough to punch a chad out of a ballot .. RW's aren't.

:lmao::lmao:

(smile)

Got it, when your false premises, distortions or lies can't be defended declare victory. The rights usual MO. You must LOVE Rushblo!

LOL

Answer the question then pop, do they have to "legal" to get their Driver License?

What are you afraid of, just answer the question.

Seriously, you can't look anymore stupid than you already do ;)

(smile)

LOL

Answer the question then pop, do they have to "legal" to get their Driver License?

You mean answer the false premise since you can't find ANY evidence of people getting DL's and voting illegally?

Sure some states allow it. But the question YOU need to answer Bubba, WHY would someone risk voting which is a felony, when there is no monetary gain again??

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion Vote Buying Selling Tampering With Voting Machines - Democratic Underground

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

(smile)

LOL

You mean answer the false premise since you can't find ANY evidence of people getting DL's and voting illegally?

Sure some states allow it. But the question YOU need to answer Bubba, WHY would someone risk voting which is a felony, when there is no monetary gain again??

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion Vote Buying Selling Tampering With Voting Machines - Democratic Underground

December 07, 2011

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

Why do you keep dodging the question?

What are you afraid of?

LOL

December 07, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Ignorant AND dishonest AGAIN:

"You mean answer the false premise since you can't find ANY evidence of people getting DL's and voting illegally?

"Sure some states allow it. But the question YOU need to answer Bubba, WHY would someone risk voting which is a felony, when there is no monetary gain again??"

LOL

December 07, 2011

What are you afraid of?

"You mean answer the false premise since you can't find ANY evidence of people getting DL's and voting illegally?

"Sure some states allow it. But the question YOU need to answer Bubba, WHY would someone risk voting which is a felony, when there is no monetary gain again??"

Why won't you answer the question pop, does one have to "legal" in Cali to get their Driver License, yes or no?

LOL

December 07, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Why won't you answer the question pop, does one have to "legal" in Cali to get their Driver License, yes or no?

Ignorant tool

"Sure some states allow it"

Gawd you are weak, Are you EVER going to actually answer my question, now that I've answered yours for a 3rd time??

December 07, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Ignorant tool

Gawd you are weak, Are you EVER going to actually answer my question, now that I've answered yours for a 3rd time??

You haven't answered shit old man.

I'll try again, do you have to be a LEGAL to get a Driver License?

I am making you look like a moron pop.

December 07, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Ignorant tool

You haven't answered shit old man.

I'll try again, do you have to be a LEGAL to get a Driver License?

I am making you look like a moron pop.

Ignorant tool

Gawd you are weak, Are you EVER going to actually answer my question, now that I've answered yours for a 4th time??

LOL, ok.....and for the record your "source" has no purpose in this thread other than to obfuscate.

Just so we are on the same page you agree that illegals can get licenses, just yes or no pop.

LOL, ok.....and for the record your "source" has no purpose in this thread other than to obfuscate.

Just so we are on the same page you agree that illegals can get licenses, just yes or no pop.

Got it Bubba, you are either ignorant or English is your second language?

Since I've answered your question 4 times, you EVER going to answer mine? lol

Forum List

Back