Former City Commission Drops N Word at Meeting.

Asslips condemns a racist remark with a racist remark. Typical.
Hey monkey. What do you think of the topic?
I think it's an opportunity for you to whine about someone else's racism while displaying your own. As for the story, it's not even newsworthy. Does that answer your question, spearchucker?
Hey monkey. Its in the news. Obviously someone way more important than you decided it was newsworthy.

I wonder how people this guy discriminated against during his time in office? How many decisions did he make that sabotaged Black people during his tenure? Glad to see the Black man shut his racist cracker ass down.

Ex-politician drops n-word at city meeting - CNN Video

Heavily edited. And if you didn't read the guy's response in the graphic they cut in -- you MIGHT THINK it was an intentional slip of innate racism. But CNN didn't PLAY the exchange. Didn't let him FINISH with the explanation.

So YOU don't know the context. A crafty editor can make a STORY where there is none. And the MOTIVE HERE is clear. CNN HATES the idea of officializing ANYTHING about the Confederate legacy that the South has to live with. They want to PURGE that history from public discussion...

What he was GONNA say is --

But we no longer USE those words today. And the world is a better place

Amen Brother..

Super active genetic "twitch muscles".. That's how misunderstandings begin. And nothing gets resolved that way. Which IS the way you want it --- RIGHT??? :19:
Who told you that was what he was going to say. Are you now a mind reader?

Here is what he says he was gonna say-

Larry Johnson provided a statement to CBS46:

For those that I have offended I apologize.

I was trying to make a point about a time in my life when I was about 5 years old playing with other kids about that age; black and white kids not yet touched by cruelties in the world. In doing so I used words familiar back then - but I was interrupted and did not get to say "We no longer use those words today and the world is a better place."

Larry Johnson

Read more: Former commissioner apologizes after racially-charged comment at Griffin Commissioners meeting
I wonder how people this guy discriminated against during his time in office? How many decisions did he make that sabotaged Black people during his tenure? Glad to see the Black man shut his racist cracker ass down.

Heavily edited. And if you didn't read the guy's response in the graphic they cut in -- you MIGHT THINK it was an intentional slip of innate racism. But CNN didn't PLAY the exchange. Didn't let him FINISH with the explanation.

So YOU don't know the context. A crafty editor can make a STORY where there is none. And the MOTIVE HERE is clear. CNN HATES the idea of officializing ANYTHING about the Confederate legacy that the South has to live with. They want to PURGE that history from public discussion...

Amen Brother..

Super active genetic "twitch muscles".. That's how misunderstandings begin. And nothing gets resolved that way. Which IS the way you want it --- RIGHT??? :19:
So after he got called on the carpet he made up this lame ass excuse pretending he didnt intend to be a racist?

Rap Music and the "N-Words" During the Era of #BlackLivesMatter - For Harriet | Celebrating the Fullness of Black Womanhood
I compared the first set of bars to the second set a few times and began thinking aloud: Have rappers always used the word “nigga” as a stand-in for every kind of person (or in this case LLC) under the sun, or am I just more sensitive to it?
at one time black people were cool, because you couldn't get under their skin.. But with all the liberal propaganda about racial inequality, their skin as grown very thin, unless it is their own people calling them nigga's. Hypocrisy at its finest....

Like most white monkeys you dont know the difference between ****** and nigga. Now concentrate. How many Black people do you think he sabotaged during his tenure?

So dialect matters? I sho enuf dinnit know that...

Of course dialect matters. Also matters who is saying it and what their intent is. Just because a woman calls another woman a bitch or a slut doesnt mean I as a man have the right to call a woman a bitch or a slut.

Unless you are a mind reader you haven’t any idea, nor do I, but you always want to assume the worse. We just don’t know.

I was trying to make a point about a time in my life when I was about 5 years old playing with other kids about that age; black and white kids not yet touched by cruelties in the world. In doing so I used words familiar back then - but I was interrupted and did not get to say "We no longer use those words today and the world is a better place."

Larry Johnson

Read more: Former commissioner apologizes after racially-charged comment at Griffin Commissioners meeting

Amen Brother..

So after he got called on the carpet he made up this lame ass excuse pretending he didnt intend to be a racist?

Unless you are a mind reader you haven’t any idea, nor do I, but you always want to assume the worse. We just don’t know.

Larry Johnson

Amen Brother..

I dont have to be a mind reader. I heard what he said before he was called onto the carpet.

If you did you would also know he was cut off before finishing what ever he intended.

Larry Johnson

Amen Brother..

I dont have to be a mind reader. I heard what he said before he was called onto the carpet.

If you did you would also know he was cut off before finishing what ever he intended.

Larry Johnson

Amen Brother..

The problem is we have no clue what else he intended to say before he got called on the carpet. Its easy to make up some lame ass excuse afterwards.

It is, but it is just as easy to have had what he says he intended, as well. I have not found anything that suggested he had previously been considered racist.

Larry Johnson

The problem is we have no clue what else he intended to say before he got called on the carpet. Its easy to make up some lame ass excuse afterwards.

Amen Brother..

Didn't you watch your own link? That was his statement to the press. And he WAS cut-off. Because otherwise CNN editing wouldn't have hacked up that piece so badly. They CREATED the story because they didn't like the REASON for the public testimony...

Amen Brother..

Didn't you watch your own link? That was his statement to the press. And he WAS cut-off. Because otherwise CNN editing wouldn't have hacked up that piece so badly. They CREATED the story because they didn't like the REASON for the public testimony...
Of course I watched my own link. My question was how do you know thats what he was going to say?

Larry Johnson

Amen Brother..

You won't KNOW because of the shoddy reporting. Go find an UNEDITED tape and we'll decide like rational folks would. I honestly believe he intended to EXPLAIN his use of the word. But he hit a nerve and got censored.

Asslips is in his glory when he can claim victimhood for his fellow negroes. It's all the pathetic little bitch has. Sniff sniff. :crybaby:

Amen Brother..

Of course I watched my own link. My question was how do you know thats what he was going to say?

Because NO ONE is that stupid. And I give the folks the benefit of the doubt when the reporting is OBVIOUSLY as bad as that. Get the tape. SEE WHERE he was cut off.

You or I don't HAVE the line FOLLOWING his use of the offensive words ---- do we? That's a question for you. I don't expect you'll rightfully answer it..

Larry Johnson

Amen Brother..

You won't KNOW because of the shoddy reporting. Go find an UNEDITED tape and we'll decide like rational folks would. I honestly believe he intended to EXPLAIN his use of the word. But he hit a nerve and got censored.
You honestly believe? I dont. I believed he honestly thought the Black guy was going to sit there and listen to his racist comments while he supported confederate losers and the flag that was designed to symbolize white power.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Amen Brother..

Because NO ONE is that stupid. And I give the folks the benefit of the doubt when the reporting is OBVIOUSLY as bad as that. Get the tape. SEE WHERE he was cut off.

You or I don't HAVE the line FOLLOWING his use of the offensive words ---- do we? That's a question for you. I don't expect you'll rightfully answer it..
Uh..lots of racists are that stupid. I mean look at S.J. He is as dumb as lint.

Until we hear his comment there is nothing to base a firm opinion on. As a former high-level public official we can assume this man knew better than to publicly issue offensive racial comments, so his explanation as to the full and actual context of what he said makes perfect sense.

About six months ago, Bill Maher, a certified, dyed-in-the-wool Liberal, while commenting on a news report of a contemporary race-based controversy, said in a clearly sarcastic tone, "I am one of HBO's most notorious n!ggers." That semi-humorous effort at criticizing another network's attempt to censure a Black commentator's remarks brought the full wrath of political correctness down on Maher's head, forcing him to apologize profusely for what in obvious fact was a perfectly innocent, esoterically humorous observation.

So I'm inclined to believe Larry Johnson, like Bill Maher, failed to realize just how absurdly fanatical the PC demon has become.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)

Until we hear his comment there is nothing to base a firm opinion on. As a former high-level public official we can assume this man knew better than to publicly issue offensive racial comments, so his explanation as to the full and actual context of what he said makes perfect sense.

About six months ago, Bill Maher, a certified, dyed-in-the-wool Liberal, while commenting on a news report of a contemporary race-based controversy, said in a clearly sarcastic tone, "I am one of HBO's most notorious n!ggers." That semi-humorous effort at criticizing another network's attempt to censure a Black commentator's remarks brought the full wrath of political correctness down on Maher's head, forcing him to apologize profusely for what in obvious fact was a perfectly innocent, esoterically humorous observation.

So I'm inclined to believe Larry Johnson, like Bill Maher, failed to realize just how absurdly fanatical the PC demon has become.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word, n!gger, no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin, speaking at Columbia University, September, 1974.)
Thats a great quote. However, like most whites you dont get the full meaning behind it. The word n!gger doesnt trouble me but I for damn sure wont tolerate someone disrespecting me in person.

Fuck Bill Maher.

He is largely responsible for creating the "PC demon" and now he wants to whine like a bitch when it is finally starting to be applied to black people.

Forum List

Back