(former) Breitbart and Issa spokesman goes Dem because of Moore

Poor Dale "I don't understand" Smith. The accusers and the accusations certainly are convincing to many leading GOP officers and members of Congress. That you don't like that is meaningless. Your opinion is meaningless.

Trump has no interest in draining the swamp, for he is the biggest creature in it.

However, Trump is going to be easier to remove than Clinton from the Presidency, so it is good in that he won and will be made the example of.

What I find hilarious is that the neocons opposing Trump like McConnell, McCain, etc, etc...have the most to fear. Let's place a wager on whether Trump is removed or not? What say ye? Put up....or STFU.....it's really that simple.

The "evidence" is one dubious accusation from 40 years ago, plus a small group of women who state that he sought to date them.

Followed by - I don't know, 35 or 40 years of apparently complaint - free public service.

The individuals who are clutching their pearls are ALL people who fought his candidacy for POLITICAL reasons.

PHUK ALL OF THEM.

The "evidence" is one dubious accusation from 40 years ago, plus a small group of women who state that he sought to date them.

Followed by - I don't know, 35 or 40 years of apparently complaint - free public service.

The individuals who are clutching their pearls are ALL people who fought his candidacy for POLITICAL reasons.

PHUK ALL OF THEM.

Complaint free, wasn't he thrown off the bench twice. I would say there were complaints about how he did his job!

Forum List

Back