Why Democrats win even if they lose in Alabama

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's pretty hard to argue with this logic. If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man. Of course, the Democrats are going to make this a campaign issue.

It's pretty hard to argue with this logic. If Moore wins it basically sends a message to the entire country that while Democrats are cleaning house with resignations of politicians caught up in sexual allegations, Republicans are embracing a creep like Roy Moore despite multiple accusations of promiscuous behavior with teenage girls as an adult man. Of course, the Democrats are going to make this a campaign issue.

There is no proof against Moore. Conyers and Franken admitted their fell deeds.

Do you really think considering the current political - not to say economic - situation that the Democrats will change any minds just because they'll play the Church Lady?

Herman Cain had multiple accusations too. How quickly they disappeared when he dropped out rather than expose his family to media's proctological fingers. That was the Democrats' intent here, and it thus far has failed.

There's lots of people anticipating this position right now. That the dems 'clean house' as they should and republicans don't. Its narrative.

It took me only few months living in the US, to realize that the so called conservatives are the least tolerant, more likely to be racist, more likely to be a sexual creep, more likely to be dishonest and liars.

Democrats are trying to get rid of their perverts
Republicans want Moore

Democrats are like the boy who cried wolf....nobody listens to them anymore, and when Moore wins it will shatter what's left of their morale. Moore hasn't been found guilty of anything unlike William Jefferson Clinton.

Do you really think considering the current political - not to say economic - situation that the Democrats will change any minds just because they'll play the Church Lady?

Herman Cain had multiple accusations too. How quickly they disappeared when he dropped out rather than expose his family to media's proctological fingers. That was the Democrats' intent here, and it thus far has failed.
Only you think so.

Winning by losing!! Another great idea from the Democrats!

Democrats have been doing a lot of it too!!

Since 2008, they've "won" a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships, and the presidency.

Great strategy!! Please,do more!!

bwahahaha-gif.gif

The crazy part is we're 21 trillion in debt and our dollar is almost completely debased. Americans are struggling to put food on their tables because they no longer have any spending power even with working two jobs. Yet accusations of promiscuous behavior is what politicians are running on.

We're fucked.

Last edited:

Only you think so.

Shrug. We'll see tomorrow night, eh?

Winning by losing!! Another great idea from the Democrats!

Democrats have been doing a lot of it too!!

Since 2008, they've "won" a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships, and the presidency.

Great strategy!! Please,do more!!

bwahahaha-gif.gif
That was then, this is now. How did the party do last month?

Democrats are trying to get rid of their perverts
Republicans want Moore

Your goal is transparent as always.

Eat your own to give a false impression, that this time, you really mean it, and then low and behold, what do you know, Hey time to lynch the Republican President!

You had your chance to make a statement about sexual harassment with Bill Clinton.

You choose your side, lie pro-sexual harassment.

And you validated that when you nominated his chief enabler, Hillary.

You don't get to be taken seriously now.

Get back to me when you have something to say that is not pure partisan advantage.

Only you think so.

You mean Tuesday night. You have no idea what the intent is by the Dems or the GOP. I full expect Moore to win Tuesday night. I fully expect the Senate to remove him.

Only you think so.

You mean Tuesday night. You have no idea what the intent is by the Dems or the GOP. I full expect Moore to win Tuesday night. I fully expect the Senate to remove him.

Yes, I do mean Tuesday night. I'm retired/self-employed, I don't watch television and am living the Life of Riley. I often don't know what day it is, because I don't have to.

Democrats "win" even if they lose as long as they stay angry and crazy. That's how it works for the people who rioted on inauguration day and opened fire on a freaking baseball team.

Forum List

Back