(former) Breitbart and Issa spokesman goes Dem because of Moore

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He explains well that he cannot stand Republican support for Moore. He considers it an absolute betrayal of classic and traditional Republican values.

Kurt Bardella is a former spokesperson for Reps. Brian Bilbray, R-Calif., Darrell Issa, R-Calif., Sen. Olympia Snowe, R-Maine, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and Breitbart News

Roy Moore is the last straw, you can now call me a Democrat

Converting to Democrat because Republicans are immoral?

That's like saying some men commit adultery so I'm going to convert to pedophile.

He explains well that he cannot stand Republican support for Moore. He considers it an absolute betrayal of classic and traditional Republican values.

Kurt Bardella is a former spokesperson for Reps. Brian Bilbray, R-Calif., Darrell Issa, R-Calif., Sen. Olympia Snowe, R-Maine, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and Breitbart News

Bilbray is a lobbyist now, Snow was a neocon and Issa is worth almost half a billion dollars and all three are Roman Catholics or a facsimile thereof........

Why Kurt Bardella's opinion carries such weight with Jake Smarmy is a mystery to me. He was a Beltway insider that was kicked to the curb in 2011 because he suffered from an over-inflated sense of self..........link provided below.

Kurt Bardella: The Comeback | Washingtonian

• Banned
Normal life is a mystery to Dale Smith, because he is a concrete learner.

Kurt Bardella explains clearly what is the issue for him, and Dale simply cannot conceive of opinions other than his, the mark of a pathological personality.

What's hilarious is that no one has even heard of this guy, he was a spokesman for some RINO Senators, who really gives a shit about him?

Issa and Breitbart are alt right crazies, blackrook. Stay with the truth.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo nooo noooo:laugh:

I'm trembling and shakin' all over :lol::lmao:

Was Bardella really a spokesman for RINO Olympia Snowe who usually votes with democrats? No wonder Breitbart dropped him after Trump won the election. Maybe Bardella was always a democrat at heart. NY Times magazine insider Matthew Woodson liked Bardella in 2013 because he "flouted the norms of the smooth Washington hustler". What a better time for the "smooth hustler" revive a sagging career in a draining swamp by declaring himself a democrat because he was so... sniff, sniff...gosh darned concerned about Republican values related to forty year old allegations against a republican candidate for senator. Yeah right, keep draining the swamp.

Last edited:
So, he's going to just overlook the fact that Democrats are literally murdering 3000 babies per day and illegally selling their body parts?

Normal life is a mystery to Dale Smith, because he is a concrete learner.

Kurt Bardella explains clearly what is the issue for him, and Dale simply cannot conceive of opinions other than his, the mark of a pathological personality.

Wrong, Jake Smarmy, what I look for is the preponderance of the evidence and the credibility of the witnesses bringing forth said testimony. Moore has been in the spotlight for over a decade because of the ten commandments issue as a state judge (or as I call them "administrators" that rule according to admiralty law i.e "statutory law") and yet there wasn't one alleged victim that came forward to tell their tale of how they were allegedly assaulted over 30 to 40 fucking years ago. Sorry, doesn't pass my "sniff test" and it reeks of yet another distraction.

At the end of the day? If Trump and the white hats are not able to continue to drain the swamp? We are fucked either way........what I am enjoying is the fact that all the leftards here that were so sure that the Hildebeast was going to win and that we would continue down the globalist path, feudalistic totalitarian path? They are in total meltdown mode....and I totally dig it. I am just breaking out the popcorn and enjoying the show.

(snicker)

Poor Dale "I don't understand" Smith. The accusers and the accusations certainly are convincing to many leading GOP officers and members of Congress. That you don't like that is meaningless. Your opinion is meaningless.

Trump has no interest in draining the swamp, for he is the biggest creature in it.

However, Trump is going to be easier to remove than Clinton from the Presidency, so it is good in that he won and will be made the example of.

Issa spokesman????
Issa? you mean the guy that covered for errrrr pretended to investigate errrr investigated Hillary with no results? SO WHAT? that is the swamp...

Rambuddy, you are senseless tonight. Well, that is the way you are most nights.

Forum List

Back